For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Meeting with a purpose...

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Meeting with a purpose... Empty Meeting with a purpose...

Post by John Quinn Fri May 17, 2013 11:54 am

Quinn looked in the mirror as he adjusted his suit jacket. He had given the laundry service some of his descenting solution to use on his clothing as well as giving himself a liberal dousing with it. He wanted nothing to distract her tonight. He signaled the car service to bring a car to the hotel for his use. He apologized again for the mess that the car from last night had in it when they picked it up. Once he had calmed the dealership down, they agreed to send another car, with the understanding that he would have it detailed before returning it. He checked the mirror one more time and headed down to the lobby.

Quinn smiled as he pulled into the parking lot at Fangtasia. He looked at the horizon and saw the sun had not quite set yet. He locked up the car and slowly walked over to the door. Daniel came and opened the door. Pam had apparently let him know about the meeting, since he let Quinn in early. Quinn walked in and sat down by the stage for a little while before heading down the hallway toward Pam’s office. He walked in and made himself at home in Pam’s chair to wait for her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Meeting with a purpose... Empty Re: Meeting with a purpose...

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 pm

She rose from her slumber and put her hair in a pony tail as Tara woke for the evening. Kissing her sexy cocoa lips she grinned and watched her saunter off to the showers. Although she wanted to join her she had to finish getting ready for her meeting with John Quinn. The way he left last night caused her interest to peak. Wearing her comfortable pink sweats and fitted tee that showed off her curves and breasts she headed up from the basement towards her office for some phone calls.

Opening the door she arched a brow and remained blank faced as she eyed the tiger in her chair. Stepping in and closing the door behind her she folded her arms across her chest not amused. "Comfortable?" She asked sarcastically.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat May 18, 2013 4:36 am

Quinn grinned as he saw the expression on her face when she entered the office.

"Comfortable?"

"Not really, but it will do for now."

He rose from her chair and moved around the desk to sit in on of the more straight backed client chairs. He kept his grin as he watched her move around the desk and take her seat. It was, after all, still her club.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 am

After taking her seat she crossed her leg over the other and sat back with her fingers intertwined on her lap. She looked over at him and tried to read his arrogant smug grin and what exactly it was he had to say. Sighing she rolled her eyes and took the bait. "What is it that you have to say John? I do have a club to run. So lets avoid the cryptic games and get down to business shall we?" She smirked after laying it down for him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat May 18, 2013 11:19 am

"What is it that you have to say John? I do have a club to run. So lets avoid the cryptic games and get down to business shall we?"

Quinn chuckled. This was a new game...directness from a vampire...interesting...

"Oh my...no pleasantries? how unusual...someone wake up on the wrong side of the coffin this evening?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 18, 2013 11:25 am

She just looked at him with a blank stare and spoke in her usual bored tone. When he asked if she woke up on the wrong side of the coffin she made no reaction and ignored the comment. "You'll come to find I don't do pleasant. Now what business do you have with me? There are things...I'd rather be doing right now." She smirked and thought of Tara in the shower.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat May 18, 2013 11:33 am

"You'll come to find I don't do pleasant. Now what business do you have with me? There are things...I'd rather be doing right now."

Quinn chuckled as he watched her eyes go distant for a moment. The rumored relationship with her progeny seemed to hold water.

"Oh yes....your chocolate surprise...can't say I blame you there. She is a scrumptious morsel, though I understand she is strictly your toy."

He smirked at her.

"But to business...you want a certain monkey off your back, if I am right. I have an offer for you that would clear your debt with me without question. You and I both know the scale of that debt and we both know I have enjoyed holding that marker, but I have more interesting things to play with these days."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 18, 2013 11:44 am

She tilted her head and listened to his words. "Okay so you want to cash in that debt to you that I owe. Well then what is it? Need a
    Cover for your indescretion with your little princess? At this point nothing will shock me so out with it tiger." She waited patiently or tried to and watched his face.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat May 18, 2013 12:02 pm

"Okay so you want to cash in that debt to you that I owe. Well then what is it? Need a
    Cover for your indiscretion with your little princess? At this point nothing will shock me so out with it tiger."

Quinn looked at her curiously.

"Indiscretion? I have no clue what you mean, but on to more interesting things. You say you cannot be shocked so I will get right to the point of thing. As you said, you have a club to run."

He stopped speaking for a minute...partly just to annoy her...partly to think on how to phrase things.

"You will agree to, at a time of my choosing, turn a person of my choosing into a vampire. I will give the allowance that the subject must be willing without influence of any kind. You will do this for me and our debt will be clear."

He sat quietly, watching her reaction carefully.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 18, 2013 12:12 pm

She just stared at him and her brow rose higher as he spoke. "You know turning someone isn't just something I do for shits and giggles. The only reason Tara was granted that gift was Sookie fixing things with Eric and I and having to owe me one. So here's the thing, I will not turn some stranger and give them the gift of our bloodline because you think I owe you. So choose something else because I refuse to be a maker to some piece of shit just for your amusement."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat May 18, 2013 12:22 pm

"You know turning someone isn't just something I do for shits and giggles. The only reason Tara was granted that gift was Sookie fixing things with Eric and I and having to owe me one. So here's the thing, I will not turn some stranger and give them the gift of our bloodline because you think I owe you. So choose something else because I refuse to be a maker to some piece of shit just for your amusement."

Quinn chuckled softly as Pam spoke.

"Pamela, you seem to forget certain things. The favor which I cashed in on your behalf was quite large, and quite difficult to obtain. You signed a contract with me that a favor of the same scale of my choosing would be paid at the time of my choosing. The contracts of the Fae have a nasty habit of being very hard to break. If you do not want the debt cleared, then I will simply hold that marker until such time as you change your mind. I was simply giving you an option to resolve that arrangement. It is not as if I asked you to turn me or something. Simply that you would turn one person of my choosing. Your blood is stronger than others I have access to. That is why I considered you first for this offer. But of course, it is still your choice. Think on it and get back to me when you have had time to contemplate it a bit more."

He stood and walked to the door of her office, glancing back to see if she was going to respond before he left.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm

With vampire speed she blocked his exit and folded her arms across her chest. "So you're telling me....it isn't you that you want me to turn. I find that very hard to believe considering your infatuation with that princess. But I guess a deal is a damn deal. I do however, have a condition. I will not be a babysitter or a vamp mama to the person I turn. Once turned, they are all yours. Got it?"

She stepped aside and waited for his agreement.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat May 18, 2013 2:45 pm

"So you're telling me....it isn't you that you want me to turn. I find that very hard to believe considering your infatuation with that princess. But I guess a deal is a damn deal. I do however, have a condition. I will not be a babysitter or a vamp mama to the person I turn. Once turned, they are all yours. Got it?"

Quinn smiled a the vamp mama comment.

"Of course, Pamela. I would not have it any other way. consider the deal in order. I'll send the contract you signed here so you can do what you wish with it. When the timing is right, I will send word to you withe the where and the who."

He grinned and walked out the door, heading back home.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 18, 2013 2:48 pm

She watched him leave the room and shook her head wondering what the hell she'd gotten herself into this time. It made her even more curious as to who he wanted turned and why. More importantly how this would affect Eric and Tara and if it would on bring on more problems. He did mention the person had to agree to it so that was something that was a good thing, but still she didn't like the idea. Turning she headed back downstairs to change before opening the club.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 am