For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Do I know you?

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Do I know you? Empty Do I know you?

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Most of the pack had joined on the old farm land to have a big party. Alcide was busy flipping rare to medium burgers and steaks while horse shoes clanged near by. Not looking up, but putting a patty on the plate. He felt the eyes linger on him. Growling and looking up there was a dark haired beauty before him. "Yes ma'am need anything else?" She shook her head with the long dark brown hair swaying down her back. He watched the ass sway. Clearing his throat he had to think a few minutes before he went back to grill the burgers.

He couldn't stop thinking of the lovely lips and dark eyes. Handing the tongs over to one of the others he went to the table she was sitting at. "have I seen you before, I thought I knew everyone in the pack." Her enigmatic grin set him on fire. Now he was left with a raging hard on and still no answers. No words were leaving her lip. Full and dark pink, they looked sinful and damned if he didn't want to go to heaven with those wrapped around his shaft.

Hearing them call him back to the grill, he got up and carefully pulled his tshirt down to cover the throbbing member in his jeans. Yeah later a cold shower and swim, but he would be looking into the dark haired woman her today.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:44 pm