For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Help Me Jessica

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Help Me Jessica Empty Help Me Jessica

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 am

Bill Compton had still not returned back to his mansion in Bon Temps, having ignored every call that he had received diverting them straight to voice mail. He did not wish to speak to anyone, he had escaped the trail of guards that had been following him since he sudden need to leave his home he shared with Kiara. He had tried calling Judith, but to no avail she had not returned any of his calls of messages of plea to speak with her. But he did note that he had received several messages and calls from his progeny Jessica, but had been avoiding all contact with anyone.

He could not trust himself, his actions, his thoughts. He had just wished to be alone. He could not trust anyone or anything, self doubt had crept in and gotten to him more than he had realized. He did not know what to do, he had developed a new hunger inside him, but not for blood. He felt a hunger for something more, something more powerful, a need for obedience, a blood thirsty hunger for power. Feeling that the need for acceptance had become more overwhelming than usual.

Having it been two days since he had last fed, taking shelter in abandoned buildings where no human would seek to harm him whilst he slept during the day. After blazing through the city of Shreveport he could feel his pocket vibrate once again as he sighed as he reached for his cell from his pocket as he looked at the flashing screen, Jessica was calling him again. Knowing that he couldn't avoid her without the constant harassment of phone calls, he decided to answer her.

"You rang?" he answered.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Help Me Jessica Empty Re: Help Me Jessica

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 12:22 pm

~Quinn's Place~

Last night's antics were, to say the least, mortifying. Vincent got a hell of a laugh from it and well after I recovered from the embarrassment, we had a pretty good chat about Quinn's recovery. Vincent seemed to think our...tryst was good for him. After a shower, sadly alone, I crawled in next to a groggy Quinn. Vincent had saw to it that he got himself cleaned up and dressed. It was there in his arms that I fell into my day sleep and when I woke, I was still encased in his arms. The drugs Vincent still had him on made him sleep harder than usual. I knew what I had to do and if I were to leave now would be the time. Slowly I crept away from his still sleeping form and grabbed the clothes Vincent had found for me. I left the dress there for now, not wanting to ruin it.

I told Vincent to give Quinn the message that I went to speak to Bill for when he woke, and headed out the door. Once in my car I called Bill again, figuring it would go to voice mail I started the car and had one place in mind--his house. When he answered I was a few miles away, and it shocked me.

"You rang?"

"Yes, you've been avoiding my calls so I just wanted to let you know I wish to speak to you. Will you be home in say...three minutes?"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Bill could hear the irritation in her voice as he held the phone an inch from his ear, almost hearing the next words to pass her lips.

"Yes, you've been avoiding my calls so I just wanted to let you know I wish to speak to you. Will you be home in say...three minutes?"

He glanced at his watch as it read just after 7pm, as he quickly scanned his surroundings. He was close enough to his home to make it there in 3 minutes, but he no intentions of going home...He couldn't.

"I shall come to your place. Say in ten minutes?" he asked hoping that she would agree.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 pm

I sighed and thought for a moment before giving in. "Fine...I'll be waiting, don't make me hunt you down. This is important." I made a U turn and headed towards my place. I was closer to it than I was his place so it worked out okay.

Once I got home, I entered my code for the front door to deactivate the alarms system and headed to the fridge for some blood. The last remaining bit of virgin blood tempting me. Instead I grabbed a true blood and warmed it, then thought of Bill and warmed a second bottle. This wouldn't be an easy conversation, I checked my cabinets that were armed with things to protect myself in case he went bananas and took a slow breath, waiting to hear him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 12:53 pm

"I shall be there shortly" he replied as he ended the call.

Dropping his cell into his pocket he took off in the direction of Jessica's home. It all honesty he was about five miles from his own home, but not wishing to be anywhere near that place. It had only taken him a few moments to arrive at Jessica's. As he entered the grounds, bypassing the guards that he had arranged to stand guard for Jessica's protection. But as he approached her home he noticed that the guards that he had assigned to guard over her where gone. He could not sense a single guard on the premises.

He climbed the few steps to her front door as he knocked a few times and then entered of his own free will as he closed the door behind him. Her words made him wonder what she wished to talk to him about, having no clue what had made her wish to speak to him.

"Jessica? Jessica?" he called out.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:03 pm

I came around the corner from the kitchen area and when I saw him I felt the anger and sadness again from that night. The night I watched the video where my worst fears were realized. My hands at my sides as I just stared at him. "Is it true? Have you been lying to me?"

I figured blurting it out and getting it over with would be best. After all, what more could he do but lie or make up stories. He couldn't glamour me, he may be stronger than me but I was determined. Quinn's blood still lingered in my system, giving me the added boost of energy I would need to survive an attack.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Bill slowly entered the kitchen as he found Jessica standing waiting for him as he approached her slowly as he could see the hesitation in her eyes.

"Jessica...Sweetheart..I have no idea what you are talking about" he frowned at her.

He could smell the warm True Blood in the microwave, feeling his stomach almost beg for blood, but he refused to answer his hunger.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:15 pm

I looked away from him, he was playing the clueless card. Running my tongue between my lips as my own hunger affected my emotions. Turning my head to look at him again, I folded my arms across my chest.

"I saw the video Bill....the one where you glamour Kiara, the woman you loved. Forget about the vial, destroy the contacts....ring a bell? What are you hiding Bill? TELL ME! I will not let you destroy yourself over some fascination of some mythological being you think is a god!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Bill's hand gripped the side of the counter as he tried to control himself, he had felt the sudden urge to stand his ground, show his power over her, but yet he fought back that urge.

"I am not hiding anything Jessica...And if you wish for the truth. Then you will get the truth"

He walked across the small gap between them and stood in front of her.7

"It is true. I did glamour Kiara, i told her to destroy the contacts..And yes, i did have a vial..But it is gone. Destroyed..This i promise you" he urged his words to her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:28 pm

I stood there with my arms across my chest trying to read his actions. I wasn't as good at it as Quinn was. There was no smell of fear or deception on him, not that I could tell at least. "Why? Why glamour her to do all that if you destroyed it. Why do I feel like you're lying to my face right now. I don't get it Bill, I thought....I thought you could trust me, I thought you were past Lilith and her bullshit beliefs."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 1:31 pm

"Kiara is dying....She is dying Jessica. And there is nothing I can do to save her. My blood will only temporarily prolong her life, but it will not save her...She gave me a choice, her or the vial and I chose her" he spat angrily at her.

Turning from her, he attempted to control her anger.

"You have no idea...No idea! What i have to put up with!" he snared.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:35 pm

His words about Kiara...and dying...it didn't...there was no way. I thought back to the previous times we'd talked and remembered her cryptic words. "You won't have to put up with me much longer." I gasped and looked up at him with horror in my face. "Bill--I--well I....I'm sorry, I--I didn't know."

I jumped when his voice got louder, yelled out that I had no idea what he had to put up with. I closed my eyes and looked down, feeling ashamed that I'd been so harsh on him, realizing how badly he was hurting. "I'm sorry Bill."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 1:39 pm

"No! You wouldn't! You think the world revolves around you and your problems! The world is a far much bigger place that you think Jessica!" he snapped at her.

Turning to face her, his entire body on edge. His hands balling into tight fists.

"You never think about anyone other than yourself! You always have!...I AM YOUR MAKER AND I DESERVE RESPECT!" he yelled at her.

And before he knew it he had turned and with a flick of his wrist he back handed her across her face.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

His words were cold and they hurt deep. I looked up with my brows together and shook my head. I went to speak but he continued.

"You never think about anyone other than yourself! You always have!...I AM YOUR MAKER AND I DESERVE RESPECT!"

"Bill, I--" Before I could finish my words he backhanded me and caused me to fly across the counter in the kitchen, glass shattering as it hit the floor along with myself. I was stunned at his actions and tried to pick myself up, glass pushing through the skin of my hands causing me to wince.

"We're going there again I see. Nice to see some things never change." I said before getting myself up and wiping the blood from the corner of my lip.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm

"We're going there again I see. Nice to see some things never change"

Bill's anger subdued for a moment as he felt it spike through him and suddenly reach a low as he had come to realize what he had done.

"Jessica...I am" he spoke trying to approach her, but could see her take a step back from him.

He looked on pained at seeing his progeny flinch from him.

"I need help Jessica...I need your help...I feel so angry all the time...I want to drain every single human that i see. I have been seeing things that i should not be able to see...Please Jessica. Help me...Help me before I do something that i will regret" he pleaded with her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 2:00 pm

He went to approach me and I stepped back from him. There he went and lost his shit again, just like the time at the Authority when he slapped me for not believing in Lilith. Hearing him plead with me to help him nearly broke my heart. I hadn't been strong enough to save Quinn, what made me think I could help Bill.

"What can I do Bill...I--I mean...I can't do anything but lock you away in a safe room and even then...I don't know what I can do."

I doubted myself severely and wanted nothing more than to fix him, to help him overcome this so he wouldn't turn into a monster.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 2:04 pm

"Lock me away Jessica...Some place where i cannot escape from...I am afraid of what i will do if i am left loose...Please Jessica. Save me from myself please" he pleaded with her again.

He had never felt like this before, it shook him to his very core. Frightened him more than he realized. He needed help from himself.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

I sighed and knew the only thing I could do was try, if I failed...I failed...but I at least tried. "Follow me..." I turned away from him, second guessing that one decision to turn my back to him but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He felt distant and our bond seemed...weak, almost severed. I'd noticed changes in him lately, he seemed to be taking this king thing too seriously. He went from caring, even a bit overbearing Bill to this huge demanding, narcissistic vampire. Being more demanding to his servants and he was a lot rougher as that was just proven. I was afraid for him and of him.

Once I was by the entertainment center, I placed my thumb on the secret pad to reveal the code box and made sure to enter my code secretly so he wouldn't know it. "It's down here." I said as the entertainment center rose to reveal a metal door that opened and led down some stairs.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Bill rubbed his hands together in unease not really knowing what to do with himself, but he knew that he needed to be locked away from everything and everyone that he knew. He could not risk himself to be a danger to Jessica or Kiara. As he followed Jessica to what seemed to be an entertainment center of sorts as he waited for her to lead him.

"It's down here"

Frowning as he watched her input the code as a large metal door appeared that led to a set of stairs as he followed her down. Not sure what to expect, but suddenly he felt an ease wash over him, like his addiction had been fed and was now feeling an ease.

"You had this built?" he quizzed her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 2:37 pm

I started down the stairs and turned at his question to look over my shoulder. "Yeah...you told me to keep some things safe so I figured...you know why not a safe room, well more like a level actually. Bedroom, bathroom, mini kitchen for blood. It's pretty big and I just had it cleaned. Couldn't be too safe, I knew it would come in handy one day." I gave him a small smile and turned back to walk down the stairs. Once at the bottom I input my code again and watched the doors slide apart, revealing the room before us. Once you entered the room on the right was the bed, the left was a security area of monitors and a laptop. Each screen showed a part of my home inside and out. Across from the bed was a wall mounted television, flat screen and large.

Help Me Jessica Saint-Nicolas-Interior-Big-07

"Feel free to use what ever you need. If you get hungry, I'm fully stocked up here." I pointed to a wooden panel that opened to reveal a fridge stocked with blood and water from when Quinn stayed over. The microwave was also hidden in a separate panel. "If you come this way, this is the bathroom."

I moved down a small hall that led to the bathroom and opened the door to show him.

Help Me Jessica 300839
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Bill followed Jessica down the stairs and waited until she input another code which opened another door to reveal an entire new floor that had been decorated out to assume the identity of another bedroom fully fitted with everything that a vampire may need. He gazed around at his surroundings taking in each and every single detail, every scent every touch that was close to him. He could smell everything in this room as though his senses had been cleared from a human sinus problem affecting their senses.

"This is perfect Jessica" he smirked a little.

He turned to face her again, his face and voice more instructive than before.

"There is one more thing that i must ask of you...Do not tell anyone where I am...Not Quinn, nor Kiara..I have left enough of my blood to keep her well for a few days. But no one must know where i am. Do i make myself clear?" he voice became much sterner.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm

I turned to look at him and smiled at his approval. It still hurt that he would slap me like he did, but he was my maker and I owed it to him to do all I could to help him. "Thanks, glad you approve."

I heard his instructions, more or less like a demand and looked down at my hands as I fumbled with my fingers. "I understand." I looked back up at him and nodded. "You have my word, no one will know your location."

I started to walk past him and turned to look over my shoulder. "Can I get you anything else?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

"No...Thank you...The less i feed the weaker I shall become and the less danger i am to anyone" he repeated exactly how he had it in his mind.

He soon felt his body become strangely impulsive, like he had no control over his own body or mind. He could feel something inside him itching to break free.

"You need to leave....Now Jessica! And don't look back! NOW!" he screamed at her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 2:53 pm

I nodded and watched as he seemed to change in an instant. His words frightened me.

"You need to leave....Now Jessica! And don't look back! NOW!"

I took his advice and rushed out the door, pressing the button to shut the steel doors behind me, rushed up the stairs and into the living room of my home. I watched the last set of doors close and the entertainment center piece itself back together never revealing that it was anything but. I felt tears well in my eyes feeling so bad for him, hoping that I could save him this time...before he killed me for good. Or Kiara...or anyone else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 am