For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Messages - Page 2 Empty Re: Messages

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 31, 2013 10:57 pm

I was lost in his eyes and my lips were inches from his when Vincent interrupted and I jumped back from Quinn a foot or two. It was still embarrassing to be in a loving embrace with him, ever since last night...and Vincent...and everything. I still wanted to die from embarrassment. I looked on slightly horrified at the brutality of Vincent and his shot. Wincing when he removed the needle I nodded to Vincent and watched him walk away, hearing his chuckle. I narrowed my eyes and wondered what he was up to. Looking back at Quinn I smiled softly, "Are...are you okay?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Quinn's eyes flew open wide as the needle pierced his skin. His eyes went glassy for a moment as the elixir went in. His mind went over all sorts of evil things he could do to Vincent right now, but he resisted the urge...

"Are...are you okay?"

He rubbed his neck and chuckled.

"Sometimes I think he does it like that just to be sadistic. I know he is just doing what is needed...just wish the timing was better."

Quinn gripped the railing for stability.

"Damn elixir makes me a bit tired."

He dropped to the bench so he would not fall as he felt the first of the elixir hit him.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 31, 2013 11:08 pm

I watched him grab the railing then sit on the bench. Lowering myself to my knees in front of him I placed my hands on his legs and looked concerned. "Maybe we should...get you in bed, to rest. I can help you there if you like. If it's to get you better, then we'll have to deal with the side effects." Absentmindedly I rubbed both my hands up and down the top of his thighs.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri May 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Quinn could feel himself getting weaker but refused to fall on the floor. He nodded to her suggestion and leaned back, trying to focus his mind enough to be helpful.

"I am going to have to get him back for this one. That stupid elixir has an hour time window and he knows it."

He did the best he could to help her as she moved him into the bedroom...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 pm

I laughed and shook my head, muttering more to myself, "Maybe he's afraid I'll break you again." The thought made my face feel like it was engulfed in flames even though it wasn't. Helping him back to the bedroom as he staggered along, depending on me to help him walk since he was severely weakened by the elixir.

Once he was in bed, I looked around the room and wondered what I should do. A smile came to my face as I turned to the large entertainment area and put a DVD in. "You'll be asleep in like five minutes, so I figured you wouldn't mind." Giggling I stripped down to just my t-shirt that hung slightly past my thighs and crawled in next to him. The opening sequence to Titanic began to play and I heard his groan which caused me to giggle again. Vincent tortured him with drugs and I tortured him with chick flicks, and lying next to him half naked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 am