For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

More Bad News

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

More Bad News Empty More Bad News

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 am

Eric growled. He hated the sun right now. A full 10 hours of not being able to search for Pam. He had left a message to Alcide. Knowing the wolf he would surely be checking on Sookie while he was out of the city.

Now as the sun finally was beginning to set he could already feel the pin pricks of pain from Pam. Whatever had happened last night had shattered her. He’d felt not only physical pain but emotional, and it took a lot to get Pam emotional over anything. Oh the people who had taken her were itching to die slow and painfully.

His phone rang almost too perfect on cue, however it wasn’t Alcide, it was another number he was vaguely familiar with. It took him a moment to realize this was the Merlottes phone. Perhaps it was Sookie just wanting to check on him. A short tangent with his wife couldn’t hurt.

“Hello…” he answered in his most sultry voice.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

More Bad News Empty Re: More Bad News

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 pm

After returning home from the Emergency room, Sam was ordered to bed by his very pregnant fiance, Luna. You did not say no to her, even though he knew he had to alert someone about Sookie being taken. The pain meds however did not allow that to happen. When he woke an hour before sunset, he insisted he was fine and needed to make a call from his office. Leaving Luna and Emma in the trailer, he hobbled off to his office.

He fought over how to explain it to Eric for an entire hour before calling. The sun had set, so he would be awake or alive...whatever it was vampires were. Hearing him answer, Sam cleared his throat and struggled with how to say it.

-Eric, uh...we have a problem. Sookie's been taken.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Eric paused. The words took a moment to sink in, followed by an initial burst of fear, but then all swallowed up by an ocean of rage.

"Shifter! You're DEAD!" he growled. First Pam now this? For Fucks sake couldn't someone take a break from all the shit?!

"I don't care what Sookie says later I will find you and rip you limb from limb" he added, already pacing around and trying to find out what the hell to do.

He was torn between Pam and Sookie. At least he knew where Pam was, and as his phone buzzed with a voicemail from Bill he figured the boy king had found someone who could find exactly where they were being held.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 pm

-Yeah, yeah. Calm your shit Eric. I did what I could okay, I am fairly human. These guys were both weres and vampires and from the looks of 'em they were on V or something stronger. My leg is broken, nearly in half and my fiance will be giving birth to my kid any day now. So we all have problems, maybe if she wouldn't consort with you fangers she wouldn't always be in fuckin' trouble. Ever thought of that?-

His own frustration bubbled to the surface and he closed his eyes trying to take a calming breath.

-Look, point is she's gone and I don't know any of the men who took her. One mentioned a King...that's about it.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Eric stopped. King.... his initial thought would be Bill but it didn't make sense since Bill was with him and Bill had nothing to do with Sookie. Plus it wasn't his style to employ weres and vampires.

That left few options and Eric didn't meddle with any kings unless...

"Felipe..." he muttered. Fuck. Victor was probably up to his old tricks again. He already had tried to rape Sookie once... chances are this is his second try. He would employ V juiced weres... and Felipe wasn't one to be denied.

"I'm still ripping off a limb out of principle. You're useless Shifter" he said before just hanging up the phone.

He'd have to give Bill a call. If Victor was behind this, it meant they had to return to LA quickly. Felipe was still gun hoe for more territory.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Sam didn't know who Felipe was, but Eric seemed to. He listened to the vampire growl and rolled his eyes. In his opinion, if it wouldn't be for Eric , Sookie would be safe and sound. Since she first met Bill she was always in one situation or another. It pissed him off that she couldn't see this.

Hearing the phone hang up after his comment about ripping a limb off, he scoffed and looked at the phone, hanging it up. -Yeah, unless I stake your ass first fanger.- He muttered and stood on wobbly legs to get back to Luna. Thank God for Terry Bellefleur to help keep the bar running for the few customers they did have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 am