For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Make it stop

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Make it stop Empty Make it stop

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:48 pm

She cried out again. She never really enjoyed being bitten…well maybe by Eric but because he made it awesome but this…this was hell.

She felt so weak, so cold… and yet still they kept on biting her. She could barely hear Victor’s satisfied voice over the rush of blood pounding in her ears.

“Remember boys… do not drain her… she is for the king after all” said Victor with a sneer.

Someone grabbed her roughly, covered her mouth and bit her neck. Surely by now she looked like she had a horrible case of chicken pox, each red mark a bite mark all over her body. She drifted in and out of consciousness. The moments of black gave her a reprieve from the pain but they didn’t last long enough.
    Her clothing ripped down to just her panties and her limbs being held down by the vampires who kept feeding on her. Gods if someone…anyone could take the pain away.

Eric….where are you? Please….

She began to tear up, much to Victor’s delight. As she drifted back into unconsciousness she barely caught what Victor said last.

“Heal the bite marks… she must be flawless for when Felipe fucks her”
    Adele Stackhouse
    Adele Stackhouse

Make it stop Empty Re: Make it stop

Post by Adele Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 pm

"Sookie, Sookie....wake up dear. Wake up."

Her voice was faint and soft as she caressed her forehead in her soft mother like touch. She'd been watching the pain and suffering Sookie was going through and it pained her to know she could do nothing to stop it, only let fate work itself out. There was something evil coming, something dangerous. A war brewing between humans and vampires and she knew her grandkids would be caught in the center.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm

-she thought she heard the sounds of her Gran's voice, but surely that wasn't possible. Was she dead? Had they finally drained her to the point of death. She weakly opened her eyes and saw her Gran.-

"G-Gran? Is that--am I dead?"

Adele Stackhouse
    Adele Stackhouse

Post by Adele Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 pm

"No dear girl, you're not. You're awful close to it, but I need you to focus and listen to me Sookie. You need to help Jason, there is something wrong with him. He'll get himself killed. I am certain you'll find your way out of your current predicament, Sookie. Don't stop fighting, use your light."

She pleaded with her grand daughter to continue to fight and use her god given birth right, her light. The one thing that could protect her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 pm

"I--I can't. I'm--so weak. It's gone."

-her eyes slowly opened and closed to show her weakening body wanting to drift away. They had taken so much blood.-
    Adele Stackhouse
    Adele Stackhouse

Post by Adele Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 pm

She shook her head. "No, it isn't gone. You need to focus every bit of energy you have left, come on now FIGHT! I know my grand daughter isn't a quitter. Now FIGHT Sookie, FIGHT!" She strained for her to push through and use her light to protect herself.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:51 pm

-Her eyes closed and she focused like Claude had taught her, hard...so hard her head hurt and eyes burned. Squeezing them shut tightly, she felt the surge of energy go through her and her hands shot out with a beam of light, making all the vampires feeding on her fly across the room in a heap. She opened her eyes and looked at her hands that continued to radiate a soft glow, then to the pile of vampires all knocked back into a pile and all seemingly unconscious. Her energy level had rose and her wounds seemed to be healing with little specs of light. She rushed to the door in an effort to escape.-
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 pm

He heard a commotion and entered the basement just as he met eyes with Sookie Stackhouse. A devious grin came to him as he looked down to see a pile of his men not moving. "Impressive."

He grabbed her and spun her around, holding her hands together behind her back. He knew of her little parlor tricks and would not be a fool. Felipe wanted her for himself, but after he was done with her. Leaning down to whisper in her ear, very low, very seductive.

"I'm going to enjoy showing you just how much you've been missing out on...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:26 pm