For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Desperate times

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Desperate times Empty Desperate times

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Kiara waited in the darkness. She was vaguely aware of the time. Since Zafrina had left that meant the guards would soon return so they could once again force themselves on her. Not this time...

It had been painful, more painful than anything so far to maneuver enough out of the chains. She knew at least one of her wrists was broken and both her ankles were swelling from the sprains. However she pretended to be tied up still, waiting... knowing she'd have to time this right.

As she stood there in nothing but dried blood she took inventory of the room. Dilapidated walls, the smell of something damp and the lingering scent of male body fluids. Truly the room was disgusting. She took stock of herself next. The blood of the vampire lackey Zafrina had used had healed the worse of her injuries but it was not enough to heal the rest and already its effects were wearing off. She noted that not all vampire blood tasted the same. Bill's blood was thick, had a hint of ginger in it, perhaps from his days as human, an indulgence that would never leave his veins. The blood from the other vampire had been harsh, like over fermented orange juice. Not pleasant and it didn't hold the sweet tang of an alcoholic fermented drink.

She didn't care much for her state of undress either. Her clothes were ruined of course. It was only now that she realized how much that bothered her. Sure Bill had been notorious for ruining her clothes for other reasons but since she was more than willing to be a participant the clothing seemed like a small price to pay. However what had hit her the worse had been the loss of her engagement ring. She knew one of the guards had it. Zafrina had expressed no desire for it and she'd overhead the guards wondering how much money they could fetch for her ring. Out of everything she'd lost it was that which had hurt her the most. After all the things she'd been through with Bill that ring had been a symbol of them trying to rebuild their relationship... and if nothing she would make sure she got that damn ring back.

The creaking sound of the opening steel door made her stay still. She had to wait until all 5 guards were in before she made her move.

"Think she'll scream today?"
    "No way, I'm making sure my cock stays inside that pretty mouth"
    "Did you see how she how her tits bounced? I'm so jizzing over those today"

Kiara rolled her eyes. Men... disgusting regardless of species. As the 5 men entered and they locked the door they sealed their doom. One of them approached her, surely to "wake" her for their games. Summoning all the strength and anger she could muster she used one of the loose chains like a whip, cracking it over the guard's head. There was yelling before all mayhem broke loose.

She used the chains as weapons, able to keep the guards at a distance. However one of them pulled out a gun.

"Stay down bitch!" he yelled.

Kiara rolled her eyes. A gun...really? How dumb were these guards. She made a quick twitchy move as if lunging for him which made him fire. Of course that was what she wanted as she used her were speed to move out of the way and tackle the guard with the gun. Wrestling the firearm out of his hand she stood and pointed it at the 4 guards who remained, the 5th one out cold on the ground.

"Ok boys... heres how things will go" she began. One of them pulled out his gun and she shot him square in between the eyes.

That made the other 3 stand frozen in the first resemblance of fear. "Alright...let me try again. You're all going to die today... make no mistake, however you have choice between fast and painless, or slow and painful... and the winner is the one who gives me back my ring" she growled. Judging by the gun she was holding it was a standard 9 mm pistol and by the shots already fired she had 13 rounds left. Plenty to take out the guards and have some left over for later.

One of the guards sneered. "What makes you think we still have it?" he said. Kiara shot him in the foot for his idiocy. "dumb questions get you shot too..." she said as he yelped and fell to one knee. "I know you have it because if you didn't you wouldn't be here.... that ring is worth more than Zafrina is paying you by a long shot..." she said calmly.

The other two guards looked at each other. Judging by their looks and the change of their scent one of them had it. She could kill them both and riffle through their pockets but where was the fun in that? Besides... fear did make the meat much more tender. At that thought her stomach growled.

"I'm getting hungry... so either someone fork over my ring or I'll be unloading the rest of this clip on your junk" she said as she cocked the gun.
    One of the guards fumbled into his pocket and tossed her ring to her feet. Without ever taking her eyes off from them she used her foot to kick up the ring to her hand.

"good boy..." she said with a smirk before she shot them both. Once in the heart, then when they fell she finished them off execution style with a bullet at near point blank range between the eyes. She then went over to the unconscious guard and smirked. She slipped on her ring on her bloody finger before sitting down. Like sitting down for a meal she crossed her legs, pulled over the bulky male and bit into his shoulder.

That woke him up with a yelp that she silenced by breaking his neck.
    She began to tear off his flesh. All the while the guard with the shot foot watched in horror. Thinking she was too busy making a meal out of his buddy he hobbled and limped towards the door.

Without lifting her head Kiara lifted the gun and shot him, the shot hitting him in the left temple and splattering some of his brain on the dingy wall. His body tumbled down like a sack of potatoes to the bottom step. She shook her head as she swallowed the bite of still warm meat.

"Morron..." she muttered as she returned to her meal. That had taken less time than she though and since Zafrina had her in a soundproof room no one would know the guards were dead until she was fully healed and fed. With 6 rounds left in the gun it would ensure she at least got a good drop on Zafrina later on. With that in mind and her ring back where it belonged she settled down for what would be a rather disturbing meal....however... desperate times....

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:16 pm