For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Double Crossed

Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Double Crossed Empty Double Crossed

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Victor woke with a grin on his face, turning his head to see the two human women still curled up in the bed sheets with him. How delicious they had been, every part of them. He stretched and the red head on his right groaned as she woke. She stood to go to the bathroom and he watched her bare rear walk away. When he was King, there would be more days like this he would guarantee it. Tonight was the night....his plan would be enacted and followed through. Tomorrow night a new king shall reign.

After he showered and dressed for the night, his mood high in spirits knowing that he would be getting what he wanted. Whistling as he fastened his cuff links and straightened his jacket, he headed for the control room to check on the tiger and his little girlfriend. Ah, marvelous...she should be waking soon. It was still not fully sun set but with his age, he woke earlier than normal.

Whistling as he made his way down to the holding area, he grinned and clapped his hands together.

"So, John Quinn....are we ready for stage one?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Double Crossed Empty Re: Double Crossed

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Quinn smirked, but stayed seated in the cell.

"Well...let's see...I'm still wearing this pointless collar and nothing else....you never had the food brought....or anything else....so I'd say at this point that would be a no."
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:52 pm

He laughed and nodded. "Right, right. Sorry you must understand I have no use for those things...human needs. So irrelevant. But as you insist." He walked over to the intercom and ordered food to be brought to him and a nice pressed suit. Nothing was nicer than killing in a suit.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Quinn nodded, and tapped a finger on the metal of the collar, looking at Victor.

"If you intend me to look safe enough for the guards to relax, the collar would be a hard thing to explain away, Victor. Don't forget, after I've eaten, I will need one or two more things that you agreed to..."

He stretched and stood, waiting for the food and clothing to be brought...

"...and how about a shower while I wait...or send one of those little pretties of yours to give a sponge bath"

Quinn smirked at Victor, waiting for his response...
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Well, if the tiger wasn't pushing his luck. He chuckled and shook his head. "The collar comes off when you do your first deed. For my plan to work, you must still appear to be my prisoner, requesting a meeting with his highness. You play your cards right and maybe you'll get that shower."

He turned as the guard brought in the items he'd requested and slid the tray of food through a narrow opening. Hanging the suit on the bars, he grinned and returned to looking at the tiger in his eyes. "And you're right...they are mine. Your little pretty....well, I'm sure you'll see with time." He grinned with glee.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Quinn's hunger did not give him the chance for propriety as he grabbed the steak off the plate and ripped a piece off with his teeth. He ripped through the entire meal wordlessly, and then looked up at Victor and smiled....

"You have forgotten my desert...the Royal Guard tends to be at least six to eight in number. I will need all the strength and speed I can gather...and I think you know exactly what I mean by desert..."

He wiped his hands on the napkin the guard had brought him and moved the suit to the far corner at the back of the cage before returning to the front, by the cage door.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:20 pm

She felt the sun set and her body jolt alive, her body becoming more and more limber as she moved on the cold floor of the cell. Opening her eyes she realized she was still in this god forsaken place and sighed softly. Voices were caught by her ears. Quinn was speaking to....him. Just his voice gave her chills and made her curl up, hugging the wall tightly as his torture replayed in her mind. Quinn mentioned wanting a desert and she swallowed thickly. What did he mean by desert? The way his voice said it sounded...cold, calculating even.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:31 pm

He could tell the little red head was awake and just continued to grin. She might find it interesting that her little boyfriend was breaking his promise to her. Oh the things he learned in the last few weeks he'd been spying on them. She liked it rough and boy did he give her rough, too bad she couldn't handle it.

"Desert...I almost forgot. Almost."

He walked to the intercom and pressed the call button. "Yes, send him in." Victor grinned and let out a small chuckle at what was about to happen.

"Play dead, tiger."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:35 pm

He looked at Victor confused for a moment and then grinned, laying in the center of the cell with his back to the door. He listened as a new arrival came close to the cage. He had to time this right. His strength was more than it had been but he was still in for a fight if he timed this wrong...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Play dead? What was going on? Why was Quinn so...civilized with that bastard? What was he doing? She was so confused, she remained quiet in the corner her eyes closed as she listened to each word they exchanged. It was like he had switched sides somehow. What did he need his strength for and how would desert help. Who was Victor sending in? None of this made sense!
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:46 pm

The way the redheads body was rigid and tense, it gave him pride in knowing she was listening. She would enjoy this so...he was certain of that. Once Jake entered the room he grinned wider and pat his back as he walked up to him. Speaking low, he motioned his hand to John's cell.

"Sneaky, I put a sedative in the food. He is out cold. I need you to make sure the collar is secure and fastened tightly because I have some plans for his little sweetie."

Jake nodded and was determined to prove he was worth something. He opened the cage and stepped inside, wanting to kick him while he was down and so he did. Victor laughed and shut the cage door, locking it in the process and jingling the keys in his hand.

"Oh, you didn't really think you were worthy of serving me now did you?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:08 pm

As soon as Jake had entered the room, he knew him from his scent. The food gave him strength, and his rage gave him more. He ignored the kick in his side as he heard the click of the gate locking...

"Oh, you didn't really think you were worthy of serving me now did you?"

He heard Jake turn to face the gate in surprise and knew this was his moment to act. He rolled to his knees, grabbing Jake by the leg and shoulder and lifted him as high as the cell would permit. He moved as fast as he could, since he knew Jake had more strength right now...He slammed Jake's back down onto his knee with a satisfying crack that echoed from the walls of the cell. He knew he only had a short time before Jake would heal, but he had to enjoy this moment... He threw jake to the ground and pulled away the mask, casting it aside and looking the half breed in the eyes.

"You pissed off too many people, Jake."

He stomped on the vampire's arm, grinning as his arm broke and Jake screamed out...

"You never should have betrayed me..."

He walked around Jake's body and picked up the tray, slamming it against the bars to shatter it. He picked up a couple of pieces and grinned. He slowly pressed one of the shards into Jake's broken knee, preventing the vampire from healing it as quickly...

"Now you are in my world. First rule in Quinn's world. Never assume your target is unable to attack. Too late now, but thought you'd want to know that."

He kicked Jake in the face, breaking his jaw, and grinned at Victor. He knew Victor was enjoying this, and felt no issue with putting on a bit of a show. After all, he already had a plan to change the endgame...

"Victor...this spineless traitor has been found lacking in his skills and his breeding. I sentence him to the true death. Do you object?"

He grabbed Jake by the collarbone and lifted his broken form up, resting the vampire's body across his knee and looked at Victor...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm

When she heard the cell door slam, she moved to a sitting position and brought her knees up to her chest. Watching as one of Victor's guards stood helpless in Quinn's cell. Quinn moved fast and began attacking him, he seemed to know him. This man betrayed Quinn?

The rage in his eyes, the determination and strength. Normally it would make her proud but now...now she worried where his allegiance actually was. Was he now working for Victor?

"Victor...this spineless traitor has been found lacking in his skills and his breeding. I sentence him to the true death. Do you object?"

She closed her eyes at his words and figured it must be true...he'd flipped sides.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Victor smirked and slowly but casually began to pace back and fourth in front of the cell. His hands behind his back as he thought about his words. "Oh the irony, a were turned vampire...neither species wanted anything to do with you. It seems John here was your only ally, until Felipe recruited you. I do find he has lacked in skills and worth. He is below my standards of a vampire and considering my new position soon, I think..."

He turned to face the cage and gave Jake a small grin. "I think the true death shall be worthy of you."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Quinn grinned as Victor pronounced sentence on Jake. He looked down into the traitor's eyes, finally seeing fear in them. He threw back his head, laughing, and slammed Jake's back down across his knee again before pinning him to the bars of the cage. Jake lifted his good arm to defend himself, but Quinn drove a shard of the tray into Jake's shoulder, pushing until his arm fell limp. He pulled Jake's belt off, strapping the vampire to the bars, lifting him off his feet. He glanced down as he heard something drop at his feet. He grinned, picking up the bowie knife Jake had been wearing on his belt, drawing it from it's sheath. He slowly carved lines into Jake's face, licking the vampire's blood off the knife.

"I could be quick about this, but I am fairly sure we have time for patience."

He picked up the cup from his dinner, tossing the remains of his drink and pressed the knife into Jake's chest, letting the blood flow down the blade and catching most of it in the cup. He lifted the blood in salute in Victor's direction before emptying the cup.

"Thank you for this. Vengance does indeed taste sweet..."

He continued to drink from the wound until it closed. He looked at Jake with disappointment.

"Well damn...you can't even bleed properly...."

He took a step back and slammed the knife's entire blade into Jake's throat, nearly beheading him. He yanked the knife to the side, freeing it as he was covered in the vampire's blood. He dropped the knife and grabbed the top of Jake's head, ripping it from his shoulders. A moment later, Jake's body bust as if firecrackers had been inside, spraying blood in all directions. Quinn glanced back and saw that his suit was still clean, thankfully. He flashed a bloody grin at Jessica, then turned toward Victor...

"Now...about that shower..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Jessica watched on in horror as Quinn tied him with a belt to the silver bars of the cell. The smell of burning flesh filled her nose and made it wrinkle, she slowly stood and watched on almost terrified of what he'd do. When he licked the blade free of his blood, she covered her mouth to silence herself. He didn't stop there...he cut Jake's chest and let the blood flow into a cup, toasting to Victor and then downing the contents.

"Thank you for this. Vengance does indeed taste sweet..."

This wasn't happening, this was NOT happening. The one thing he promised, the thing he swore....what he fought so hard to overcome. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched him drink from the wound like some sort of animal.

What Quinn did next was the worst. Not that Jake didn't deserve it, but it showed Quinn's darkness that he always claimed to have control over. Watching Quinn pull his head free from Jake's shoulders as if it were nothing but a petal of a flower, his body burst open and blood flew everywhere. Some splattered across her face and she blinked at the drops that landed on her skin. He gave her a bloody grin and she looked at him with horror in her eyes.

Double Crossed Tumblr_lwwax81SKS1qlei4x

"Now...about that shower..."
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Victor watched on amused at John's ferocity. He knew this might just be the man to get the job done, and of course he had a plan B. He wasn't a complete moron, putting all his trust in this were. Raising both brows at how brutal he could be when provoked, he smirked and knew just how to boil the were's rage some more.

"I know you and I had a deal...however I need you...raging mad...so mad that you'll do anything I say...."

He pulled out a small device that looked like a remote control and pressed it then turned to Jessica to watch her scream in agony. He turned to Quinn and spoke louder above her screams.

"I had to have insurance you know, precaution and all. So, are you ready for the task at hand? It's getting late and until it's done...she will suffer."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Quinn watched as Victor pulled out a remote, shocking the vampire in the next cell...he seemed to think that would matter to him. He felt all his pain, all the hunger fading away. His mind was pulsing as the vampire blood coursed through his body.

"I had to have insurance you know, precaution and all. So, are you ready for the task at hand? It's getting late and until it's done...she will suffer."

He looked again at the screaming redhead. She seemed pretty enough, but why should he care if she suffered. He looked back to Victor and waited.

"I am going to ruin that suit if I put it on covered in dead vampire's blood like this."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:03 pm

She collapsed to the floor and thrashed as electric currents went through her body. Where were they coming from? She had no idea, but felt it all over her body. Coursing through her veins, her body, her skin...everything. It was like being electrocuted over and over. Lying half way on her side and half way face down she screamed and cried, relieved it had stopped.

"I am going to ruin that suit if I put it on covered in dead vampire's blood like this."

His words were so distant and uncaring that she'd just been hurt or would be. He was worried about a godforsaken suit! She felt her tears roll down her cheek and felt a sharp pain in her chest. She remembered that feeling, it was a bond being weakened severly. It hurt worse than the electricity. Soon she wouldn't feel him much anymore....soon, he would be a stranger to her. She lay there feeling betrayed and broken, wanting to die.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Victor looked at him incredulously and somewhat peeved at his lack of emotion for his little red head. Well, this was no fun. He had one very last trick up his sleeve. "You will get your shower, there is however one more thing you need to ensure your success. Drink this, drink all of it. It will give you strength to help you see the truth, to help you feel your rage."

He pulled a small vial of blood from the inside pocket of his coat and held it in his palm, waiting for him to prepare to catch it.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Quinn's eyes dropped to slits as he stared at the vial.

"You tell me what it is first. I am not drinking a 'poison bill' just so you can get your rocks off, Victor. We have a contract and you have held up your part. You know my history well enough to know that I never fail to close out a contract. As long as I am breathing, the King will die."

He held out his hand and waited for the vampire to answer him.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:23 pm

The king? Bill?? He was going to kill Bill? Why? None of this made sense, Quinn swore they would get out alive and that he wouldn't let her get hurt again...here she was...hurting. Emotionally and physically. Anger crept up and surprised her as impulse took over. She sped over to the end of the cage where he was and looked at him with a disappointed gaze.

"How.could.you?"
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Victor stepped closer to the cage but before he could speak the little vampire was asking questions. He sighed and pressed the button again only to hear her shrill screams as she grasped the bars and her hands sizzled. He chuckled and turned his attention back to Quinn.

"I assure you, this is almost a test. I trust you, now let's see if you trust me. It is pure vampire blood, the purest form you can take. It will give you strength and it's quite...sweet." He tossed the vial and watched for signs of trust. Could he trust the tiger? Would it do what he needed it to do? The only bargaining chip he had was this worthless little raggedy anne and if he felt nothing for her, he lost all leverage. He had to drink the vial, the vial that contained blood tears from the night he spent 'roughing' the little vampire virgin up.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Quinn held his hand out between the bars for the vial.

"I will drink it, Victor, but with one caveat. You want to add something to our deal, then I do as well. I'll drink your little test. In return I'd like ownership of this little redhead. She looks like she could be fun to play with...and I do have a thing for female vampires, so I'd like her as a play toy after the first contract is done. As that is the case, see to her wounds and let her heal. I'll probably want to have some fun after this job."

He chuckled and looked at Victor.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 pm

She crumpled to the floor again and felt her body tense up at the voltage coursing through her. If she couldn't die, she wanted nothing more than to kill Victor herself for doing this to the man she loved.

"In return I'd like ownership of this little redhead. She looks like she could be fun to play with...and I do have a thing for female vampires, so I'd like her as a play toy after the first contract is done. As that is the case, see to her wounds and let her heal. I'll probably want to have some fun after this job."

So now, she was property. She meant nothing more to him than a thing to play with. That was the confirmation she needed, it was pretty much done between them. He didn't love her and she wondered if he ever did or if it was just the fact he wanted her blood.

"I'll probably want to have some fun after this job."

His chuckle continued in her mind as his words replayed repeatedly. She was now completely and utterly, broken.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content