For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Making Me Forget Won't Fix It

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Making Me Forget Won't Fix It Empty Making Me Forget Won't Fix It

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am

I know you think you took it away,
    But its still there
    Even if i can't remember why

Making Me Forget Won't Fix It Jessica-and-Hoyt-jessica-and-hoyt-15692607-500-255

I still feel empty
    Alone

Making Me Forget Won't Fix It 10-TB5

Making me forget won't fix it
    It won't fix what's really wrong

Making Me Forget Won't Fix It Original

Hoyt Fortenberry had been repeatedly running those words through his mind, over and over on a reel. But yet there was nothing that he could do rid his mind of them. He couldn't understand what was happening. His mind felt torn, doubting everything that he had ever believed in. All of his memories of what he had been through, he couldn't believe it was happening again. 
    For a second time...
    Why was this happening to him?
    Again?
    He thought that her glamour would work, he had begged it to work. He gazed at Amy who remained still as a sleeping statue, the soft duvet wrapped around her waist, showing off her small bump that had been forming now over the week or so. He didn't know how long her pregnancy would be as she was....a Fae.

He knew that they would have to tell her brother that they had been successful in conceiving, so he could tell the Elders that they would leave them alone to bring the child up how they wanted to. He would need to tell his momma that she was going to be a grams. But he wasn't sure about anything, and now this with another second failed attempt of Jessica glamouring him, he could remember everything, Jason...Jessica. Was it because of what Amy was that made the glamour stop working? There was a lot of things that he was going to need to talk to Cael about. 

But not now...Now he just wanted to push everything into the back of his mind and think about what he had, Amy...A son or daughter on the way. And he still hadn't made that list.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm