For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Her Maker...Her Father

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Her Maker...Her Father Empty Her Maker...Her Father

Post by Bill Compton Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm

"You have nothing to be sorry for....I will release you from this eternity of damnation" he blubbered.

"You will be free"

Without another word, he let out a hurling scream as he began to lower the stake at his daughter. To end the torment...

To end everything.

Bill could feel everything that she was feeling, it coursed through him like an avalanche of emotions that broke down almost every barrier that he had fought to keep strong, but she was something else. With the bubbling strength that screamed out through every pore on his skin. Liquid fire pouring onto his flesh as it sunk further into his veins, pulsating through his entire body.

He burst through the door to the basement of an old suburban home, the call of Brianna summoning him to this very spot

Her Maker...Her Father Images10

Hearing the bursts of screaming from a man that drew Bill down the stairs towards the call. Seeing a man standing over Brianna with a carved wooden stake in his hand. Without blinking he gazed upon the stake as the man stopped in his path as he fought to draw the stake upon his daughter.

"What's......What's happening?" he stuttered.

"You dare attempt to take the life of my progeny. A unmistakable move" he growled.

"You....You did this to my daughter! You took her from me!" he spat.

Brianna looked up from teared crimson eyes.

"I gave your daughter a life worth living.....She is my progeny, and I am and for eternity shall be her father" he reassured.

"Please don't kill him....He is my father" Brianna pleaded with Bill.

Bill quirked his brow in shock "You would save the life of a man who wished to end yours"

"He is....Was my father....Please" she pleaded again.

Bill released his hold over her father as he closed the gap between them as he let his glamour sink in.

"You will forget any of this ever happened. We were never here. You shall forget everything that happened tonight. Do you understand?" he questioned.

"Yes" he replied entranced.

"Come Brianna" Bill ordered as he turned his back from her father as he exited the basement.

Brianna nodded as she stood from the cold concrete floor, her eyes bleeding crimson as she sniffled back her red tears as she walked past her father, but stopped to take one last look at him.

Her Maker...Her Father 10824111

"Goodbye Father" she whispered.

And with that she left the confinement of the basement, her former human home. To join her Maker....Her father.

Bill Compton

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:05 am