For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Done.

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Done.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Done.

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:35 pm

{He grinned as she spoke and chuckled when she poked his chest with her wet finger, looking down at her hand then back up to meet her eyes. He held up his hands in surrender and shook his head.} "Fine, fine you win...happy?"

{He leaned against the counter and grabbed an apple, tossing it in the air and grabbing it, he thought about her question.} "King is good, bigger is always better." {He turned his head to grin at her and proceeded to toss the apple up and down. She was quiet for a moment until she said 'You can stay in my bed.' He dropped the apple and pushed off the counter, running a hand through his hair and clearing his throat. He looked at her as she wore a wicked smile and swallowed hard.}

"I-I'll...I don't think...that's such a good idea." {He bent over to pick up the apple and rubbed it against his shirt, setting it back in the basket nervously. Suddenly the kitchen got hotter.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:46 pm

-she raised a brow. What was this? Mr. Herveaux... blushing? A shiver moved through her and she grinned at him-

Alcide... I meant I could sleep in Jason's bed while you take mine. Cause it's big. Huge, even. I think you'd fit in it quite comfortably.

-she shook her head with a small laugh, reaching over and grabbing the apple that he had put back in the basket before taking a bite of it; juice sat on her bottom lip as she chewed it up and stared at him, still grinning-

So if you're moving in.... what else do you need? I gotta go shopping tonight anyway. Do you have any preferences on food? Or shampoo and stuff? I need to know what you need... what you want.

-her tongue gently slid across her bottom lip to lick off the juice from the apple-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:01 pm

"Oh, right, right. I just, I'm sorry I misunderstood you." {He chuckled nervously and felt his cheeks heat up, shaking his head he sighed.} "No I couldn't put you out of your own bed. It isn't right and I won't impose on ya. So no, and that's final."

{He watched her bite into the apple and the juice that lingered on her lips as she spoke. To be that juice...What I need is a woman like you, what I want is to kiss you and taste that apple. He thought to himself, before shaking his mind of his thoughts and answering her.}

"I uh...don't have a preference...really." {Her tongue moved across her bottom lip and he shifted on his feet, looking away from her to the floor.} "I can't think of much right now, I'll have to get back to you on that."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 pm

What I want is to kiss you

-she licked her lips again and fought against the urge to kiss him. Instead, she smiled at him and took a step forward, standing on her tiptoes so that she could whisper in his ear-

You didn't forget the telepath thing, did you?

-she stepped back and looked up at him, biting into the apple again and chewing it slowly; what would he say? Hell, what did she do? Did she kiss him? Take a step back and leave him alone? God, she hated not knowing what to do!-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 pm

{She leaned forward and for some reason he stopped breathing. When she whispered those words, he froze. What was he? Stuck on stupid? How could he forget that vital information, and think of the things he was thinking about. He grinned and looked up at the ceiling, chuckling at his own stupidity}

"I...yeah..."

{He blew out a breath and turned his head to face her. Looking down for a moment, he looked back into her eyes and ran a hand through his hair as he thought to himself of what to say or do.}

"Who am I kidding, Sookie. I'll say it out loud. I'll admit it. I.want.to.kiss.you."

{He smirked and stepped forward once, now toe to toe with her as he looked down into her eyes and place his hand on the back of the one that held her apple. Bringing it down, he leaned forward very slowly and felt her stiffen slightly before him. His lips were about to touch hers when the telephone rang and made him jump back, running a nervous hand through his hair and clearing his throat and mind. God...so close.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

-she shivered and chewed on her bottom lip, ignoring the phone. Who was calling anyway? They could leave a message. She stepped forward and dropped the apple to the ground, her hand running up and down his arm as she stared up at him.-

Wanna know a secret?

-she brought her lips close to his and spoke softly-

I wanna kiss you, too.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:36 pm

{He turned his head to look at her when she didn't answer the phone. Instead, she stepped in front of him and dropped the apple, her delicate hand running along his arm that caused him to look down. He slowly looked back up to her eyes and listened to her.}

"Wanna know a secret?" {He just nodded and swallowed again.} "I wanna kiss you, too." {Her lips were so close to his, inches. He couldn't kid himself any longer, he couldn't resist her any longer. He slid his right arm behind her, hand splayed in the hollow of her back, left hand coming up to her face and sliding to cup her neck as he pulled her to him and lowered his head to press his slightly parted lips to hers. Kissing her with need, want, desire...he swear he heard ringing then remembered it was just the phone...or was it?}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 pm

-she stared at him, her brow slightly raised as he stood there breathing hard in front of her.-

Alcide? Are... are you okay?

-all she had done was say she wanted to kiss him and he had sort of spaced out. She took a small step back, her breathing shaky as well; luckily for her, unlike him, her arousal couldn't been seen. She blushed and brushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear. He looked really vulnerable. Really, really vulnerable. And she wanted nothing more than to take him in her arms-

-she reached up and pressed her hand against his chest, rubbing her thumb against his shirt softly while she waited for him to come back to reality.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 pm

{He zoned out and had imagined the whole thing, the pain his crotch felt as it rubbed against the zipper of his jeans was evidence of an...issue. The phone continued to ring and he shook his head and looked down at her, her hand on his chest. Pulling her hand up to his lips, he kissed her palm and slowly dropped her hand, moving around her and grabbing his jacket. He turned to look at her once more, knowing she'd already seen the trouble he was having in his pants.}

"I think I better go. I had some calls to make for work...I'll uh..I'll call you."

{He smiled and turned for the door, the image of kissing her still in his mind. Walk it off, just walk it off...easier said than done. She did something to him, she got to him...and he hated it. Jumping into the cab of his truck he growled in his throat and clenched tightly on the steering wheel. A long run would blow off some steam...that and a cold shower.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:47 pm