For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Shower Steam

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Shower Steam Empty Shower Steam

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:24 pm

{He had cut her front and back yards, and they were not small. Sweat poured from every part of his body, his skin glistening in the sunlight. She laid sprawled out on a lawn chair tanning and he continuously would sneak a peek at her. Damn...a bikini. He licked his lips and shook his head, continuing on with the cutting. The sun had set at high noon and he finished a little past that. His hair was drenched and he had cut grass all over his bare chest.}

"I think I'll have a shower before dinner."

{He pointed inside and smiled at her before heading for the shower. He grabbed a towel and turned the shower on, it assaulted his body with cool water. He groaned from the cool feel of the jets against his skin. Rolling his head around under the stream, he remembered her in her bathing suit and sighed heavily.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Shower Steam Empty Re: Shower Steam

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 pm

-she had laid out in the sun all day, her skin nicely sunkissed if not a bit sunburned, and her heart happy as could be. She hadn't done this in a while, and she especially hadn't done it while a gorgeous man cut the grass. It was normally Jason. She wrinkled up her nose as she stood and wiped grass off of her; she needed a shower. And she may just need someone to wash her back, too. With a smile on her face, she sauntered into the house and towards the bathroom, slowly pushing open the door and stepping into the steam filled room. Her stomach did flips as she walked towards the glass door, her heart was pounding in her chest-

Alcide?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm

{He heard her voice and his eyes widened a bit. Swallowing thickly, he closed his eyes and tried to sound calm when really he was fighting with an erection from thinking of her.}

"Y-yeah?"

{He blew out a breath and looked down, shaking his head at his body's betrayal.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 pm

-she grinned as she walked towards the shower, her hands going to her neck to untie the bikini top-

Do you mind if I join you? It got awful hot out there, and I got some grass on me. It's a big shower, so there shouldn't be a room issue.....

-she opened the door and peeked her head in as she dropped her top to the floor and started working on the bikini bottoms-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 pm

"R-room issues?" {His voice had risen a few octaves higher and he could smell the arousal on her, smell the sun, smell the vanilla....he got harder and shut his eyes tight.}

"Uh..Sook--" {She already peeked her head in before he could finish and he smiled nervously.}

"Sure.." {He managed to croak out, watching her step in the shower nude, he about lost every bit of restrain he had. Clenching tight to the rag, he tried to keep focused on her eyes.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

-she grinned and stepped inside the shower, her eyes raking him up and down.-

Room issues. Mhm. I mean, you're big.... -she reached up and ran her fingers over his chest while she moved her eyes lower... and lower- and I'm pretty small. But I think we can make it work. Do you?

-her voice was low and slightly raspy, and entirely full of need.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:06 pm

{He gulped again and watched her look him over, her eyes raking over his body as he stood across from her. She inched closer to him and ran her finger down his chest, causing him to throb harder to the point of pain.}

"Sookie...I think--"

{Before he could finish, he had her pressed against the shower wall with his hips, his hardness pressed up against her body as he ran his hands along her sides. Growling low, he looked down into her eyes and felt no remorse.}

"Tell me to stop...and I will."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm

-he looked nervous at first and it made her wonder if she had been mistaken; did he not want her in here? But before she could really second guess herself, he had her pressed against the shower wall and his hands were all over her body. She moaned softly as his hardness pressed against her, and she moved her body so she was closer to his-

Don't stop. It's time we finished what we started. Touch me.

-she was breathless as her hands ran up and down his chest; his skin was surprisingly soft, and he smelled oh so good, like sunshine and woods and.... Alcide. And he was warm. Being with someone warm, it was just... so much better.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:19 pm

{Hearing her words, he grunted with a slight growl, his eyes changing color for a brief moment. He grabbed her thigh and lifted her leg to his hip, with one thrust he found himself within her body. It was so warm, so tight...he grunted as he slid out slowly and thrust back in, making her slide up and down against the wall. With one hand on the side of her head for balance and the other holding her leg up to his hip, he moved against her and shuddered at the feeling.}

"God, you feel so damn good."

{His breath came heavier as he leaned closer to her neck, inhaling the smell of vanilla and sunshine on her skin. Nipping and sucking at her neck as his gruff chin ran across her collarbone.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:33 pm

-she bit her lip as he slid into her, the sensation almost causing her to lose it right then. He was, as she had always imagined, huge. He was holding her still, but she still bounced all over the shower, her skin sliding against the wall almost dangerously.-

Alcide!

-she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her other leg so that they both rested on his hips, and she held on for dear life. This was so much more perfect than she had hoped. That ache that had been needing to be filled for so long. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his shoulder, whispering softly to him things she had longed to say for so long.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:36 pm

{Her cries of his name made him grow inside of her and thrust harder. The shower beating down on his back, water that had now turned cold but it did not matter. He moved his head and looked into her eyes as he slid in and out of her slickness.}

"Sookie..."

{It was just a breathless whisper before he captured her lips with his and darted his tongue into her mouth. Both hands firmly placed on her outer thighs as he kissed her hard and pushed into her slower but harder.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:50 pm

-feeling her body tense in the most delicious of ways, she dug her nails into his back and lifted her body up and down, meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own. She felt so full, so perfectly and deliciously perfect right now. It was everything she had dreamed of. Moaning once more, she leaned her face back down into his shoulder and nipped it as her orgasm ripped through her.-

Oh GOD!

-her legs tightened around his hips and she held him close, beyond happy feeling their skin sliding together.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:02 pm

{He grunted loudly and closed his eyes tightly as he released and hit the shower wall, the cold water pouring down his chest and washing away the evidence.} "Shit..." {He muttered and took a shaky breath as he opened his eyes to see he was alone in the shower and released his length. Grabbing the body wash, he lathered his hands up and began to wash his body, secretly praying she hadn't heard anything. The cold water did him some good that night. A lot of good. Stepping out with a towel wrapped around his waist, he looked into the mirror and grinned, shaking his head as he bent over the sink to brush his teeth.}

{He chuckled as he dried his mouth, quickly losing his grin when he realized his clothes were still in his rom....down the hall.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

He's been in there a while....

-she looked at the load of towels in the hallway and quickly grabbed one, running to the bathroom door and knocking softly-

Alcide? Do you have a towel? I just realized I forgot to bring them up when I did the wash earlier.

-she closed her eyes for a second, trying to get the images out of her head of him in the shower, water dripping down his body. She moaned audibly and then bit her lip quickly. Shit... She hoped he didn't hear that.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:25 pm

{He lifted his head and looked at the door then to the towel on his waist.}

"I have--"

{Was that a moan? Did she just moan? No, no..you're hearing shit. He cleared his throat and opened the door with a smile, trying to act casual.}

"No, I have one...just...forgot my clothes. Excuse me." {He smiled politely and went to step around her}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:35 pm

-she bit her lip softly and didn't move out of the way, letting his body brush against hers as he slipped by. He smelled amazing.-

Oh, okay. I just thought...

-smiled and moved to go get the towels to bring up-

I think I'm going to head to bed soon. Unless you'd like to watch some TV before bed? I'm kind of awake and bored and... stuff. But you don't have to, if you don't wanna.....

-what was wrong with her? She seemed to have regressed to a teenage girl again!-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 pm

{He grinned when she didn't move right away and slipped by, skin brushing hers as he did. He stepped into his bedroom and began to shift through his bag for some clothes, listening to her ramble. He chuckled and looked over at her as he shook out a shirt.}

"I'm not tired. I'll join you for some TV. As long as it's not nothing too sappy, I mean...give me some credit here. I mowed a lawn today."

{He chuckled and pulled the shirt on his torso, then turned to her with a slight blush on his own cheeks.}

"Uh...I need to get some pants on first."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Pants. Right.

-she shook her head and turned around, putting her face in her hands and mentally chiding herself. And then, to her horror, she moved her hands and looked down... and let out a sigh. She was still in her bikini.-

I'm just going to go and put on some real clothes......

-she blushed and took off for her bedroom, quickly rifling through her dresser and pulling out a tank top and a pair of jogging pants really quick; she tore off her bikini and threw on the clothes>
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:00 pm

{He fished out a pair of boxers and pulled them on, followed by sweat pants. Grabbing the towel he used, he headed into the hallway and stopped at the pile of towels. Scooping them all up into his arms, he carried them to the laundry room off the side to the kitchen. He placed them down in a heap and turned to go to the living room.}

"Sookie you want something from the kitchen?"

{He called out and tried not to imagine her getting undressed. Stop, stop, stop.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 pm

-she jogged out of the bedroom and smiled at him while nodding her head-

Sure, some popcorn would be nice. Or maybe some ice cream. Which would you like?

-she headed into the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out the pitcher of tea she had made that morning; she grabbed two glasses from the cabinet by the sink and stopped for a moment, just staring at it. Had it really been that long since she had killed Debbie here? Since Alcide asked her what had happened to the cabinets? And yet, here he was now... moving into her house. She wondered if he thought about it at all.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:06 pm

{He grinned.} "How about both? I'll pop, then scoop, and you pour." {He said as he jerked his chin towards the pitcher. They made a pretty good team and he would enjoy living here. The resistance would be hard, among other things, but overall...it was a nice change. A fresh start. Who knew what would happen.}

"No chick flicks.." {He reiterated as they piled onto the sofa. Her with her ice cream, he with his popcorn. He grinned and shook his head as she pressed the play button on something she swore was not a chick flick. 'Think like a man' was the woman's guide to beating all rules laid out by men. He chuckled and shrugged. What could it hurt, he was here with her and really, nothing else mattered.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am