For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Reunited

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Reunited  Empty Reunited

Post by Bill Compton Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 am

Bill's head continues to hang low, his eyes gazing upon the empty space that lays out before him, knowing that all that lays before him is an emptiness void that once held his future, lit by all the possibilities that were open to him, so many doors open for him to choose. But with this eerie darkness that clouded his heavy red tear brimmed eyes that hid his desired dreams as they flowed from his empty cold as ice soul.

A soul that was once filled with believing messages of hope, hope that swirled through his dead veins that sparked something deep inside him, everything that he had fought to seek inside himself, now spilled out over into darkness. His once religious sight set upon changing the world, to become the savior of those whom were all connected by the one giving life force. Blood.

Feeling empowered to create a change for those whom had become what he was, connected by the thirst, by the craving for life. To change the outcome of what he had seen through a murky vision of death and destruction. But alas in moving forward with his crazed religious state of mind, he had created another self within his soul, two parts to one soul. Broken, scattered through time as though specks of sand whispered in the cool crisp breeze. As though he was nothing more than one grain on sand in the spectrum of what eternity meant.

As he raised his head to gaze upon the desert of lost dreams, he could no longer see the light at the end of the tunnel, misted over by false visions of current expectations, a false facade of what he believed himself to be. The gentle breeze carrying the swirling scents of his own dry red blood tears that streaked his corpse flesh. He could smell something else, something familiar as he turned his gaze to the past of his reflections of previous movements as he heard the angelic sound of a voice that he had once cherished so deeply, it was her.

'Bill'

He could hear her voice, soft and gentle like the songs of the morning birds as they awoke to the first breaking sun that shone through the scattered trees, lighting a new morning. The dry crisp grass cracked beneath his weight as he shifted back and forth as he slowly approached the one sight he never believed that he would see in his immortal life, his life that he had planned out, a life that had slipped from his grasp.

"Kiara?" he whispered dryly and coarsely as his voice caught in the back of his throat as though he had forgotten to speak, having been blinded by the sight of she whom ruled his life, his soul and his heart.

His eyes that once shone brightly with the light that opened into his once dark heavy, empty soul. No longer shone, sheathed in darkness that his eyes could not penetrate. As though he was blinded from the world, pulled into the darkness of an abyss. A world that held so many creatures of evil, torturous murderous evil. Had taken oven his un-beating heart, a heart that held so much giving love that had been encased in glass that light could not penetrate.

As though a punishment had been served to him, a unexpected desire hidden beneath what he believed himself worthy of. Lies, created by himself and the one that he could and once call his true salvation. Blinded by blinkers as he set out on a journey that led him down a path that he could not return, his soul torn into pieces of empty matter that scattered around him like dust particles that swam in the wisps of wind that cloaked him in the coldness of the evening night.

He gazed down upon the love of his life, for eternity the love of his. For they both carried a dark soul that he knew that they both shared, a piece of them that connected them for eternity, whether whom lived on, either would carry that piece inside their hearts forever. As he sunk to his knees, feeling the sharp thorn from the stalks of the roses that lay next to her headstone pierce his flesh, blood dampening his trousers as they fought to break free, to be released from its constraints.

Feeling a spark that he believed to have died many years ago. Lorena, the woman who had preyed upon his weakness, seducing him into a life of eternity, condemning him to a life of misery, thrust upon him out of bad luck.

"Kiara....My love" he whispered again, his voice dry as he fought to say so many words, but could not find the courage to find the strength to release what was burning deep down inside of him.

Afraid of an instant rejection, fear of letting go, fear of moving on. Fear of everything that lay outside these four walls, these four walls that he had created within himself, fear of breaking down once again. Trying to find the inner strength to hold onto what he had, little at it may be. He had to hold onto himself, otherwise he would break...And once he broke, there was no way to rebuild himself again. Having failed so many times before, his body, his mind, his soul....His heart could not do it again.

His heart broken, shattered, scattered into pieces of dust that danced around him as though to mock his very existence, having been portrayed by what he believed he was. In the existence of time, he was nothing. His shell that he had created around him, shattered like thin glass, piercing through to his very core. Ached and pained by the sting that soon turned to burning as it coursed through his veins.

The spark of life that he once held deep inside him, burned out as death took him. His soul, humanity, life snatched cruelly away from him, as he succumbed to the growing darkness that greeted him with open arms. The screams of those whom he had relished in snatching from their mortal lives from their hands, the cries of those who called out for relief, soon begged for death at his own hands. Lives of those whom he had taken away from their growing life before them.

Their future held in the palm of his hand, he tore it from their chest, as the blood flowed from their still beating heart as it would beat for death. His mind clouded with the darkness that seemed to seep out around him once again, to change how he perceived life. Pitch black.

The screams of those whom he had relished in snatching from their mortal lives from their hands, the cries of those who called out for relief, soon begged for death at his own hands. Lives of those whom he had taken away from their growing life before them. Their future held in the palm of his hand, he tore it from their chest, as the blood flowed from their still beating heart as it would beat for death.

His mind swirled with all the images that penetrated his mind, the way that she would come to him  a smile upon her face as she embraced what he truly was, how he had created a monster whom had taken its rightful place with her, forcing the rightful Bill back to a place where he could not escape. A monster locked in a cage as it screamed to be set free, to return back to where it deserved to be.

With her.

Memories, a powerful thing for a vampire, to remember such events through their lives..But all Bill Compton could think about right now was her....Kiara.

His eyes started to brim heavily with the tears that he could no longer fight to keep to keep hidden. Feeling them trickle down his face, as he remained there, sat along side her, where he wished to be and where he longed to be. Reaching into his pocket as he pulled out his cell as he instantly hit dial and was soon greeted with a voice mail;

'This is Kiara. I am sorry that I cannot take your call right now. Leave your name and number and I will call you back as soon as I can'

Ending the call as he hit dial again, needing to hear her voice.

'This is Kiara. I am sorry that I cannot take your call right now. Leave your name and number and I will call you back as soon as I can'

Seemingly trapped in a routine, but he needed this...It was his only way to her now, her voice sent a comfort through him.

His resolution inside him starting to break, as everything inside him drew dark, empty...Hollow... This is where he would return....Kiara would always be with him...And he with her...As he forced himself to his feet, stumbling as he did. As though he was not in his own body, a growing darkness that threatened to overtake everything that he was not fighting to keep was failing.

"I....I shall return" he whispered dryly.

The sun was beginning to rise, breaking through the trees as they continued to dance in the gentle breeze that swarmed in around him. Feeling as his skin started to warm, blisters rising from the coolness of his flesh. His skin turning a shade of red as he remained embracing the sun. This is what he wanted, to see the new morning...To greet it with Kiara by his side.

Reunited  Bill-m10

As the sun continued to rise from beyond the trees, creating shimmers of light that danced before him, for the first time in what felt like forever, he felt at peace.

Reunited  Images10

For the first he was truly happy....With Kiara by his side.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:03 am