For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Last Time!

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

The Last Time! Empty The Last Time!

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 am

Scoffing the last of his burger into his mouth, the squirting of pickle juice dribbling down his chin as melted cheese glued to his hands. Stuffing a few more fries into his mouth as he continued to gorge on human food. Ever since he had been with Violet he always forgot to eat, he had lost a lot of weight and his strength had lessened. But things were going to change, he was going to eat. His stomach grumbled in protest, but he did not give a flying monkey's ass, he was going to eat. Swallowing the last of his burger as he slurped on his Pepsi as he shoveled more fries into his mouth.

He was going to need his strength, there was still so much to do. It was day time and Violet had taken shelter somewhere, she didn't tell him where though? Maybe she was at Sookie's in that cubby hole. Like the cupboard that you walk into to get to Hogwarts?

As the ice clinked against his glass as he drained the last of his Pepsi as he grabbed the dozens of bags that were piled at his feet, all pink's and purples. Violet had told him to go shopping for her, hell he couldn't shop for himself never mind anyone else..Especially a woman. He was bound to get something wrong.

He gazed at the shopping list that Violet had written up for him, where the hell was she going to put all this stuff? His closet wasn't big enough for all this junk. At this rate he would have to build a whole new floor to his house. That's it! He would build Violet her own cubby! That was she would have her own space! Why didn't he think of that before.

Dammit Stackhouse! He and his bright idea's.

"Shoes...Shoes...Shoes" he sighed, he didn't know anything about god damn shoes.

He searched for the nearest shoe store, finding it after a few minutes. As he entered the store, he felt he had entered Narnia...But with no snow and that talking monkey...Or was it a Giraffe?

"Hell no!" he cursed as he saw rows and rows of shoes.

The Last Time! 13404010

He didn't know what shoe size she even was, she hadn't written it down, assuming that he already knew. He didn't know shit like that. As he looked for similar shoes that he already knew she had, he scooped them up and headed straight for the counter. A bald headed man stood behind the counter as Jason placed them in front as he placed the bags on the floor by his feet.

The Last Time! Louie_spence_image_1_461891086

"Now there sugar pumpkin...What's can I do for you sweetness" he winked as he pouted his lips.

"Jason...I want to pay for these" he stuttered, wanting to get out of there as soon as he could.

"You gots no reason to be nervous honey buns, but these do nothing for your skin tone *as he pursued his lips as his finger ran across his lower lip* Pink....Pinks and purples" he commented.

"No, no, no...They are nots for me...They are for my girlfriend" he replied.

"That's what they all say sweet cheeks...Do you want them wrapped? Or would you likes to wear them?"

"Look! *looking to his name tag* Louie! I ain't that way! I likes me women! Do you hear me?" Jason leaned down and picked up all the bags filled with the things that he had purchased for Violet "I likes women!" he commented as he turned and headed for the exit.

"Hold's your horses buttercup!" Louie called out after Jason.

"What!" Jason snapped as he turned to face him.

Louie held the pair of shoes in his hands "You forgots your shoes" he smirked.

"For the last time!...They are not for me! They are for my girlfriend!" he grunted.

"Well...You comes by and sees me again, we will get your 'girlfriend' some shoes...And we can slip into the back room and finds her some" he winked.

Without another word Jason hurried off from the shoe store.

"CALL ME!" Louie called out from the store as he followed Jason to the exit.

Jason could hear Louie call out after him as he refused to turn back as his truck came into sight, unlocking the door as he threw the bags into the front seat as he climbed inside and instantly started the car.

That was the last time he was shopping for Violet, backing his truck out of his parking spot as he spotted Louie waving at him from the store as he put his foot down as he drove past him, giving him a little wave.

The last time he was going shopping for Violet.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:16 pm