For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Anger

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Anger Empty Anger

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 am

"Hi my name is Willa."

"Welcome Willa."

"Uh I'm a vampire and I just lost my maker.  He, uh, met the sun.  I felt it when it happened.   I've always heard of people saying that, when they lose someone I mean, but for a vampire it's different.  I actually felt everything that he went through.  The burning, the pain, the anger, the agony.  To be honest, I still feel the anger but I know it's not from him.  I'm just so pissed off that he fucking went and left me!  Went, I guess across the world!  If he hadn't of left, he'd still be alive right now!"

Looking around the room at the people sitting in a little circle, Willa wondered for a moment if she had made a mistake in coming here.  Many humans were still wary of vampires, even though her father's camp was closed.  Many of them, however, seemed to still be accepting of her kind.  She felt the pain begin to rise up in her again as she told her story.  She had always believed in talking about her feelings as a human and thought that it'd be good for her as a vampire too.  

"Well, I'm sorry but what the fuck do we care about your maker?  Good riddance I say!  Go and join him if you miss him so fuckin bad!  You're dead already so it wouldn't be suicide!"

Closing her eyes, Willa could feel the anger rising again as the man spoke.  Once he suggested that she herself meet the sun, she had heard enough.  Fangs dropping into place, she sped over to the man and sank her fangs into his throat; groaning as his blood spilled into her mouth and slid down her throat.  Dropping his body to the floor, she opened her eyes to see many of the support group members had fled the building while the others, three in total, circled her arming themselves with objects they had picked up or were carrying on their person.  A sinister smile tugged at her lips as she prepared herself for an attack, welcoming the outlet for the emotions that were weighing so heavily on her soul.

The first attack came from behind as a man wrapped a small silver chain around her neck.  Hissing from the burning sensation, that only brought back memories of the pain she had just described, she ripped the chain from her neck and grabbed the man by the head, flipping him easily over her shoulder and breaking his neck in the process.  As his body fell to the floor, Willa looked up to see another man coming at her with a chair leg that he had apparently broken off, using the peg at the end as a stake.  Grabbing his wrist, she smiled at him as she crushed his wrist with her bare hand causing him to scream in agony as she sank her fangs into his his throat, ripping out his artery.  Willa laughed as the man sank to the floor, bleeding out within moments.  Turning to her final adversary, Willa found herself face to face with a young woman not much older than she.  The woman backed away from her, falling to the floor from the fear that now seemed to have paralyzed her.  Clicking her fangs away, Willa reached a hand out to the woman who slowly took her hand and standing up after a bit of coaxing.  Suddenly, without a second thought, she dropped her fangs and bit through the woman's skin, smiling against the girl's throat as Willa watched the light leave them.  

Dropping the woman among the other bodies, Willa walked casually to the bathroom to clean the blood from her face and hands.  She knew that there was no way to get it out of her clothing but she didn't care, she could make it back to the cabin before anyone saw her and she finally felt lighter; as if the weight of losing Eric had been lifted from her shoulders.  Half-skipping from the building, she vampsped back to the cabin yelling to Tara that she was home, unaware that someone had seen everything that had just occurred.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:08 pm