For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Catching the Fury

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Catching the Fury Empty Catching the Fury

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:01 pm

"No...please....stop!  Just...leave me alone and I won't tell anyone about this!"

The man that Willa had led into the wooded area begged, pleaded for his life from the moment that he knew what was going to happen to him.  Funny, he was all too eager to be alone in the dark with Willa just five minutes earlier.  

"What?  Don't you want me anymore?"  She smiled seductively as she pulled the hem of her dress up her thighs slightly.  Seeing his eyes change from fear to lust in the blink of an eye.  She held her arms out as she beckoned the twenty something year old man to her.  "Don't you worry about the fangs hun.  They tend to come out when I get turned on."

Willa nearly laughed as the human practically charged into her arms and began to rub his hand over her body while the other began to fumble with his belt buckle. Pulling back slightly, Willa grabbed his wrists, stilling his hands and shook her head.  "Don't be in such a hurry.  I've got all night."

That being said, the man moved in to kiss her but Willa dodged his lips, giving him only a cheek.  She pressed her lips against the flesh of his earlobe, gently nibbling and sucking the bottom until she heard him moan.  Moving her lips and tongue down, she moved to his throat and began to tease the sensitive skin with the tip of her tongue.  Once in awhile, she would gently rub the tip of her fang against the tender flesh.  

"Oh yeah, bite me baby!  Please bite me, God I want you so bad!"

This proclamation made Willa chuckle slightly.  This human had just, moments before, begged her not to bite him and now he was practically demanding it!  Well, she'd give him what he wanted. "As you wish."

Turning him so that he was against a tree she sank her fangs into his throat, pressing her hand against his mouth at the same time.  She smiled internally as she watched his eyes grow wide and panic filled them.  Taking mouthful after sweet mouthful of his life-force, she drank until he was so weak he could no longer hold his own body weight.  She let him drop to the ground and laughed as he tried to craw his way to safety.  Allowing him to get far enough away that he began to gather hope, she sped over to him and simply snapped his neck.  

Stepping away from the body, she looked into the air feeling nothing more than rage; rage at what she had done, rage at what she had become, but mainly rage at Eric.

"Do you see what you've made me?  This is what I've become because of you leaving me!"

She turned to go back to the cabin when she heard a rustling of leaves behind her.  Turning back she saw five men dressed in black and armed to the teeth closing around her from all directions.  Deciding it was better not to run, she turned and faced her would be captors.  

"Well, at least you come better prepared for me than my latest victim had.  Let's see what you've got."

Vampspeeding toward one, she felt as a metal net engulfed her face, searing into her skin.  Fueled by the rage inside her she ripped it off and threw it to the wayside, hissing from pain and anger.  Just as she did, she felt a bullet penetrate her leg, knocking her to the ground; the pain nearly unbearable.  She had been shot with one of those damn UV bullets.  Laying on the ground, she lay in wait as the men approached her.  Once one was within range she pushed herself up and bit into his throat.  As she did, she felt three more bullets infiltrate her shoulder and her still unharmed leg.  Falling to the ground, writing from the pain and agony that had finally overtaken her, she heard the words that shook her to her core, "In the name of the vampire king of Louisiana, you are under arrest!"

'Well fuck me,' Willa thought to herself, 'we have a king?'  As quickly as the thought went through her mind, her world was engulfed in darkness; finally providing sweet relief from all that she had felt physically and, more mercifully, mentally.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:07 am