For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Haunted

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Haunted Empty Haunted

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:06 pm

*After attempting to relax the baby vamp, and not doing such a good job, Tara just wanted to relax. The pool of water she had readied for herself was already cooling, and she pulled the tub plug, watching with little interest as the water swirled around till it finally was finished. She still wanted a bath, now even more so then before, she wanted to wash the lies off her, she wanted to talk to Pam....she wanted to touch Pam....to kiss Pam.*

"What the fuck is wanting going to do...not a damn thing."

*She said to no one in particular, she shook her head and turned the water on again, as hot as it would go, she grabbed a bottle of something pink and shook it into the bath, happily watching as bubbles filled the tub. Nearly to the top, she would soak she decided and relax, and hope her troubles away.*

"Fuck you Pam! Fuck you and Eric! This is Bullshit!"

*She said to no one again, in a fit of rage,she slammed her hand on the porcelain sink in the small, marble pink, bathroom, and watched as a crack, appeared, as she slammed her fist down again.*

"Fuck you both! Fuck.You!"

*She shouted, finally slamming her fist into the mirror and looking at herself in the cracks, then she started weeping, like a little girl, she locked the door to make sure Willa couldn't enter in after her, she supposed the vampire could barrel down the door, but she'd have no reason to, she hugged her knees to her chest and started to cry, she cried because she was alone, she cried because she was worried and she cried because she had no idea how to raise a baby vampire, but mostly she cried, because she was all but sure Pam was dead.*

" Just because we drank a bitch together does not make us Oprah and Gayle."

*Pam had said to her, Tara had rolled her eyes, fucking Vampire Barbie she had thought to herself, when she had mentioned that, but it was always more then that for Tara....maybe that was her problem, she had to admit she did have a horrible habit of falling for people who were unattainable, or didn't want anything serious, there was Sam and her, but she could never really get serious with him, maybe it was because she worked with him, maybe it was because she knew in the end she'd only end up hurting him, whatever the case, things never went to far with him, minus a few times of decent sex.*

"You don't know me that well. My angry face and my happy face are the same."

*Tara smiled , remembering when Pam had said that....now she thought to herself....what if I never heard her speak again, what if this is it, what if there is nothing to look forward to, what if this was her life? What if nothing was ever going to change, what if it was Willa and Tara for the win? That idea made something sick churn in her stomach again. She looked at herself again in the cracked mirror, and saw the crimson tears running down her face, shaking her head, she silently she peeled her clothing off, and got into the tub.*

"This is who you are now. Top of the chain. No human can hurt you any longer. They're yours to savor."

*What good was being the top of the food chain, if you were at the top alone? Tara thought to herself, as the tears kept running down her face.*

"Pam.......you better come fucking back....I can't do this alone....and no one should have to."

*She said, as silent as a whisper.*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:26 pm