For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Apologies

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Apologies  Empty Apologies

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:42 am

He knew what he had to do, he needed to see her. Even if it was only for one last time. Sookie needed to know about how he was feeling. With everything so up in the air with Kiara and now Willa now staying with him. His mind was on a constant cloud of confusion; what was the right thing to do?

But right now he needed to see Sookie.

He needed to explain everything to her, that he was sorry about everything that he did. He stood outside her door for several minutes as he debated on what he was going to say to her. What could he say to her? 'Sorry for giving you to Warlow?' 'Your dead to me'? What could he truly say to make her forgive him?

There was no time like the present, as he knocked several times on the door as he waited for her to answer. Remaining quiet as he knew that she would not answer, he knocked again. He needed to do this, he just needed her to listen.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 am

-her back had been hurting so bad all day that she had finally given in and taken two of the pain pills that Lafayette insisted she keep in her house at all times since she was such a magnet for trouble. They had finally started to kick in when she heard a knock on the door-

Who is that knock, knock, knocking on my door?

-she grinned and walked to the door, opening it and letting her jaw drop. What was he doing here?!-

Bill?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am

Bill turned to meet her gaze as he was a little surprised to see that she seemed so calm that he was there at her door.

"Sookie...Are you well" he asked her.

The he realized that maybe that wasn't the best thing to ask her straight away, clearing his throat as he remained locked out of her home where he had once been welcome.

"Can I come in?" he asked "I mean you no harm"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 am

-she stared at him, his words finally managing to register through her foggy brain. Should she let him in?-

How do I know you won't try to kill me or something? Cause, I mean, you have a tendency to not tell the whole truth, especially when it comes to me.

-she shook her head and laughed softly; what did it matter? If he wanted her dead, he'd kill her. Vampires were good like that. So against her better judgment, she took a step back and held her hand out.-

You are welcome in my home, Mr. Compton. Come on in. Sorry I don't have any blood around. Seeing as how I've sorta written off vampires, I haven't stocked up.

-her voice was full of sarcasm as she watched him, wondering what he wanted.-
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:13 am

"Thank you" he said softly.

Scanning around the invisible block that had once prevented him from entering had now gone as he took his first step across the threshold. Turning back to Sookie as she said that she did not stock anymore blood.

"I have already fed thank you, are you alone?"

He had heard her comment about not telling the whole truth when it came to her which was the truth. He had not always been compliant when it came to her, but everything had changed.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:16 am

-she raised a brow at his question-

I am right now, but only because my roommate isn't home. He's out.

-she pulled her robe more tightly around her body, her head swimming as she did so. Those meds were much stronger than she had thought they would be; she'd have to tell Lafayette and see if he could find her something a bit weaker. Or she'd only take one next time. She chuckled a little and put her hand on her head as she walked into the living room and curled up on the couch.-

Why are you here, Bill?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:26 am

Bill followed her to her living room as he sat down in a chair opposite where she was sat. He had so many things that he wanted to say, but yet he couldn't find all the right words to tell her how he was truly feeling at that moment.

"I came to apologize...For my actions" he whispered.

There was so much more that he wanted to say, but trying to put them into words. It was more difficult than he realized.

"Sookie...What I did, was unthinkable. To put you in harms way..With Warlow. I hope that one day you will forgive me" he whispered.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 am

-she rolled her eyes-

Bill. It wasn't just Warlow. You've put me in harms way since you met me. Besides, I thought I was dead to you? That makes the second time you've told me this. So what does it matter if I accept your apology? Will it make you feel better throughout the rest of your existence?

-she could feel her temper getting out of control and she tried to keep a grip on it, but it was proving futile. It was just... outrageous. How could he ask for her forgiveness after all he had done?-

If it will make your life, death, whatever, better... I forgive you. I won't forget it, but I do forgive you. That better?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 am

Bill knew that she was not going to be easy, he knew that she was not going to fully forgive him. But he was going to try, he needed to. He had to make things right, if it was the last thing he would do.

"Your intoxicated..." he took note.

Standing from the chair as he headed straight into the kitchen to pour her a glass of water. He headed straight back into the living room as he handed her the glass of water.

"Drink this...It will make you feel better" he said offering her the glass of water.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:02 pm

-she rolled her eyes and took the glass from him, sniffing it before taking a tiny sip then putting it on the table-

I'm not intoxicated by choice. I hurt my back and took some pain pills so that I can actually move. I'm okay though, trust me.

-she grinned again and stared at him, her mind wandering-

Ya know.... We had a good thing until you messed it up, Bill..... I really loved you......

-she had, too. She had loved him more than he could ever have known. Not being able to read his mind had been so helpful, but in the end it had also been her undoing. Not knowing what he was truly capable of had sent her down the spiraling road she still seemed to be traveling.-

I thought we'd be married.....
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Bill could still remember proposing to her as he did with Kiara. He could still remember everything apart in their relationship. He had many regrets in his life, and he regretted everything that he did to Sookie. He had destroyed her love and trust in him, he had taken everything he wanted with her and lied to her about why he was in Bon Temps there in the first place.

"I know, that is one of the biggest regrets that I have Sookie...If i could change things I would..But things are different now" he whispered.

He knew this may not have been the best time to tell her this, but she needed to know.

"Sookie, this is something that you need to know. About Eric"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:27 pm

-she shook her head, still looking at him and letting her mind wander. Things could have been so different. Hearing him speak Eric's name, she moved her gaze to his eyes and continued to stare-

What about him? I haven't spoken to him, either. My own husband.

-she snorted. Husband. It hadn't really been a normal husband/wife relationship there. They couldn't cuddle at night, couldn't spend the day together. There was nothing about their relationship she wanted to remember.-
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:36 pm

She had not heard from him, and he knew the reason why, But did he want to be the one to tell her the news. But she had to hear it from someone that she knew, not a complete stranger.

"Sookie...Eric Northman is dead" he whispered.

He could tell by the look on her face that she was slowly adjusting to the news. But she had the right to know what happened to him.

"I know you cared for him deeply"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Eric's.... dead?

-How? He had been so certain nothing would kill him unless he wanted it to. But now, he was gone? She couldn't believe it! He was... gone. Her voice was still quiet as she met his gaze, surprisingly with no tears in her eyes-

I did care. At one point. But you vampires never did me any good at all..... How did it happen?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Truth be told he was not sure how it had happened. But he suspected that he met the sun unwillingly, that when the effects of the blood wore off that he was caught off guard. But now she knew, he still had to find out.

As he moved to sit next to Sookie, placing a hand on her lap. He didn't know what else to do.

"I am sorry Sookie, but i cannot answer that question. I do not know myself, but I am in the process of finding out. If you wish for me to carry on? I have his new progeny staying with me until I can find a more permanent living arrangement"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:52 pm

-she looked at his hand on her lap and slowly reached down to lay her hand against his. Linking their fingers together, a small smile on her face as their skin collided, she looked back up at him. Her skin felt like it was on fire; it was so sensitive thanks to the medicine, and his hands being so cold just sent all kinds of shivers through her body.-

I would like that, very much, if you'd let me know what happened. We were on okay terms the last time we spoke. I'll miss him.

-she closed her eyes for a second then opened them to meet his gaze. She had missed Bill more than she thought.-
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 pm

"Out of everything Sookie, I will always regret what happened between us" he whispered as he gazed down at their laced fingers.

It took him a moment to gaze into her eyes, his hand reaching up to cup her cheek. His thumb running across her lower lip. But he couldn't stop himself. He placed his hand behind her head and pulled her lips to his own. He could feel his fangs threatening to drop, he tried to fight against them but they failed. As he struggled against them as he felt them appear, piercing into his lower lip. He could taste his own blood on the end of his tongue. But right now he did not care, he was here with Sookie.

Holding her there for a moment, he felt like he was home. Back with Sookie, as he pulled her closer to his own body as he pressed his own to hers, feeling her warm skin against his own. His tongue continued to invade her mouth, knowing that full well his blood had gotten back inside her. But all he wanted right now was Sookie.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 pm

-she should have seen it coming, and she really should have tried to stop it, but she didn't. When his hand went around the back of her neck and pulled her close, all she could remember was the good times. How gentle he had been the first time they made love, how he always treated her like a princess. Sure, he had been lying... but he had, for the most part, been gentle.-

-she sighed into his mouth, her hands reaching behind his head to pull him closer to her, her fingers twisted in his hair. One kiss wasn't bad, right? Sort of like a goodbye of sorts? She broke away from his lips for a second met his gaze and then pulled him back down as a tear slipped down her cheek. She really did miss him.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:15 pm

{He opened the door without knocking after being chided by Sookie about it being his house too. He still didn't think that, it was hard to accept such handouts being an alpha. He shrugged his jacket off and began to speak.}

"Hey Sookie, there's this new show I hear abo--"

{Words were cut off as he caught wind of vampire and tensed, turning the corner to see Bill Compton kissing her...and she kissing him back. Done right? She was done with vampires? Janice had been right the entire time. His anger flew into rage and his eyes began to glow topaz. He grabbed Bill up by the shirt and threw a punch to his jaw, assuming he had glamoured her...at least that's what he wanted to think.}
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Bill was oblivious to everything and anything around him except for Sookie as he felt someone tug on his shirt and punch his jaw as he tumbled to the floor. He gazed up and saw Alcide, his fangs already drawn as he stood there with a growl lingering on his lips.

"Your not welcome here Wolf!" he spat.

Without a blink of hesitation he charged full speed at Alcide with his jaws snapping as his hands wrapped around his neck as with a flick of his wrist he tossed the wolf as he landed in a heap across the floor, smashing a lamp and vase as he collided with the wall.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:49 pm

-she didn't know what was going on; one minute she was talking to Bill, the next their lips were touching and then Bill was across the room.-

Wh... what the hell?

-she looked at the two of them, slightly aware of the metallic taste in her mouth. Bill's blood had mingled with the pain pills, causing everything to seem.... different. She fought against a giggle, put her hands to her lips, cleared her throat and then screamed at them-

ALCIDE HERVEAUX AND WILLIAM THOMAS COMTPON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm

{He flew across the room and hit a lamp and table. He was able to ignore the pain it caused because his anger was so engulfed. He growled back and felt cold dead hands around his throat, lifting his leg, he kicked the vampire in the chest and watched as he flew to the other side. Hearing Sookie scream, he turned to look at her and shook his head.}

"Sorry I interrupted you, I'll see myself out."

{He gave Bill a hard look, maybe he wasn't welcomed here. Bill surely was...and he seemed cozy in her arms, pressed against her lips. Why was he so angry? It's not like he had claim to her...they were friends. He felt a slight feeling of betrayal because she had said she was done with vamps...done...and now she was kissing her ex. He grabbed his jacket from the floor and gave her a pained look before storming out of the door, slamming it behind him and heading to his truck.}
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:04 pm

He felt himself collide with the ball as he let out a howling groan as his fangs pierced his lip as he made sure to let Alcide know who was the strongest one here. Bill eyed him pointedly, his back crouched, hands curled into tight fists near his chest. He had one leg forward, the other behind him, the foot behind arching upwards slightly. He stood impassively in front of Alcide. To the untrained eye, Bill was completely in his element, relaxed and patiently waiting. Hearing Sookie call him by his full name was something that he would never get used to.

But the eyes of one who would knew what to look for could see that one foot was slightly angled, the opposite arm tilted forward ever so slightly. This would allow him to spin if he needed to, to gain the momentum he needed to bring his heavy foot flying for his unguarded face. No one would suspect he'd go for his face.

He was ready for another attack of Alcide, but was thoroughly surprised when he took a sharp exit. As he relaxed a little, putting away his fangs as he looked at the mess.

"I apologize Sookie" he spoke as he looked around at the mess the wolf had created.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:09 pm

-she shook her head, her brain still foggy-

Get out. I can't believe you... I'm not yours, Bill. I will NEVER be yours, ever again! Just get out.

-she stared at him, her finger pointing to the door. And as he stood there staring back at her, she said the words that she had so started to hate.-

I rescind your invitation into my house. I need time before I see you again, Bill. Just... please..... go.

-she had to talk to Alcide; how had she, yet again, ruined something that could be good for her? It was like Fate didn't want them together, at all. Wiping angrily at her eye, she continued to stare at Bill-

And, also.. He is welcome here, Bill. He lives here. He's the roommate I mentioned earlier.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 pm

I rescind your invitation into my house. I need time before I see you again, Bill. Just... please..... go.

Bill felt the pull from her invitation withdrawal as he had no choice but to comply to her wishes. Backing up slowly as he took his first step out of her home. The home that he had once been welcome in, a home that he had grown to once call his own.

"I-I understand...I'm sorry...I will be here, should you ever need me" he nodded as he heard her last comment about Alcide now living there with her, but he refused to comment "Goodnight Sookie" he bowed to her as he took off into the night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 pm