For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Never Coming Home

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Never Coming Home Empty Never Coming Home

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:13 pm

*As she watched Willa leave wit the group of guards she had brought with her, Tara could feel anger, like bile burning in the back of her throat. Well who asked her to stay anyway? She thought to herself, shaking her head, she took Willa's killing spree personal, like there was something she could have done, more to stop the young vampire. She thought she had tried her best, she thought she had done everything she could and would to help Willa. Apparently she was very wrong, she slammed the door as the young vampire made her way further from the cabin. She would not forget this, this was a personal blow. Tara didn't have anyone anymore, she had alienated everyone whom had once cared for her....was gone, she would never again feel the same way she had for Sookie, for damning her to this existence. Even if she was a better vampire then she ever was a human, that wasn't the point, the point was that they had turned her into this to begin with, and her Maker was to help her, in all there time together they had done a lot, and to be quite honest, she had feelings for Pam...none vampy newborn feelings....in fact she was rather sure she loved the pale haired vampire.*

"Ya know it makes seance, that you would be dead....I mean I should have known better, Eggs...even Franklin, thought I am not sad about the Franklin one...every time I fall in love with someone, or even fucking date them, they die.....so it makes seance that your dead....fuck it's probably my fault in some fucked-up way."

*Tara said and let a little of her royal blood drip, on the floor.*

"La la use to say that was for his fallen homies....fucking homies....like he's some gang banger or something."

*She said rolling her eyes, she was slightly drunk, and thankfully that was taking her mind off other things, that would normally have upset her, she put the bottle of royal blood, on the floor.*

"I have no clue in what the fuck, Willa was talking about....going to Bills.....fuck Bill...fuck everyone....I am home!"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am