For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

She's Got The Look

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

She's Got The Look Empty She's Got The Look

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:29 pm

*Tara looked at Willa as she started completing her Pam look, she wasn't going to lie, Willa looked good, she was sure putting on a decent front, as for attitude....well they'd have to work on that. She blinked and for a moment she saw Pam before her, imagining her, before they went on there would-be date. That was a memory that Tara would have preferred to keep hidden deep in her mind, she didn't need to be horney, as well as simply longing for her Maker.*

"I think it'll work...fuck I hope it will....otherwise I think it's going to get us more then just a simply night in jail, right I mean this would be like robbing a bank....so....it'd be like something big, right? You better hope this works, you do not wanna be stuck in a jail cell with me, or anything like that again."

*Tara said crackling her knuckles and looking Willa, up and down.*

"Just promise me, we ain't going to jail again....after that vamp camp....I don't wanna be in anything like that bullshit again!"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

She's Got The Look Empty Re: She's Got The Look

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Willa looked in the full length mirror after Tara finished up her Pam disguise. Tara seemed to be pleased with the full effect but Willa could see the differences. Maybe it was because it was her and she was looking too closely; most people were their own worst critics, after all. Willa knew that she wasn't tall enough to be Pam and wasn't sure if even the heels made up for the difference. She felt that she looked no more like Pam than Eric would in a dress. Hell, with his confidence, he could probably pull it off better than she could.

Turning to Tara, she straightened her back and shoulder, reaching deep down for her inner Pam.

"Who the fuck else are they gonna think I am Tara?"

Willa punctuated her question with the eyebrow raise she had been practicing and giving her best disgusted look. Outwardly, she could pass for time while her inner dialogue told her that this was a really bad idea.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 pm

*Tara smiled and stood back and looked at Willa, she was impressed, she seemed to be able to wing it...and yet each time she looked at Willa she felt a bit of sadness. She knew it was important for Willa to look like Pam to pull this off, but there was a part of her that wanted to just grab Willa, and yell at her. Scream at her, for her leaving her, it was at that moment, she knew that Willa looked enough like Pam to pull this off.*

"Well....you have a good point....and....I'll work."

*Tara said looking down, so she didn't have to keep her gaze on Willa, even thought she knew it was Willa under there, it was still hard, it was like seeing a ghost of Pam, she was able to be seen, but not touched.*

"Let's go and do this....before I change my mind."

*She said keeping her gaze down, and walking outside.*

"And just how are we going to get to this bank? 'Causing I am thinking you'll break a heel if you vampire run."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Willa knew that Tara was right, there was no way that she could run to the bank. Hell, with the way her ankles were wobbling, Willa was surprised that she hadn't broken one yet. How the hell did Pam walk in these damn heels? And why did they have to be so damn high? Pam already towered over people; Willa became convinced that if Pam were a human, she'd get a nose bleed from the high altitudes!

Turning to Tara, she motioned to the guards "The blood bags are gonna drive us. I'm not gonna drive myself, I might break a nail," she said casually as she inspected her now perfectly manicured hand.

"Now come on Tara, let's go get our goddam money."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

*Tara followed behind her, thoroughly impressed, blood bags. Well she went and got that right, and her hand was manicured, she did look good, even if she was wobbling in her heels, Tara gripped at Willa's hand.*

"You can do this....trust me...it'll work...hell if I close my eyes, and then look again....from far away, you could fool me, just believe in yourself, and it'll work."

*Tara said hoping that her pep talk helped get rid of any doubts Willa had, silently she entered the car, watching the guards drive to the bank.*

"It's Showtime, break a leg, and don't come back without our fucking money."

*Tara said with a smirk.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Willa looked at the front of the bank grateful that she was a vampire. If it were possible, Willa knew that she'd vomit everywhere right now. Taking a deep, unnecessary breath, she exited the back of the black town car and entered the building. She wished that Tara had come with her, even if just for the emotional support because she could tell that she was starting to lose her nerve.

Taking another breath, she straightened her bank and walked to the first teller that she saw.

"Excuse me?"

Just as the words escaped her lips, Willa silently berated herself, 'Excuse me? What the hell? Pam doesn't say excuse me! She's a bitch and you better get your shit straight or go directly to jail! Do not pass go or collect any fuckin money!'

Noticing the teller looking at her nervously made Willa feel a bit more at ease. Putting the slight sneer back on her face, Willa passed the bank receipt to the teller.

"Move this money from my account in Paris to one here."

The perky young blonde looked at the receipt and back to Willa, "The bank manager will need to come and verify this Ms. Swynford De Beaufort."

'Oh dear Lord not the bank manager,' Willa panicked inwardly although doing her best to look cam and collected outwardly.

"Well hurry it up then and get him! I don't like to be kept waiting and you're starting to piss me off!" Just to punctuate her sentence, and in an effort to look more fierce, Willa lowered her fangs.

As the young girl hurried off to get the manager, Willa looked outside to where Tara was waiting in the car. It was so close and yet seemed to be miles away. Closing her eyes for a moment, Willa prayed to whoever looked out for vampires that their plan would actually work.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 pm

*Tara opened the door and stood with her back against the car, resting her weight against the vehicle, she wondered how Willa was faring with the goof troop behind her. Seated with there gaze directly on Willa. If she didn't think it would cause a scene, she would have killed them already. True Willa had fucked-up, and killed some people, but there wasn't any vampire Tara could think of that was innocent, everyone took there punches and dealt with shit. She wondered how long Burger King, would be keeping her under watch. Looking at the men in the front, she slowly rolled down the electric window and said.*

"You do know if you weren't King Bill's worker bee's I would have drained you already and thrown you into crematory to cover my tracks, right? Ain't nobody got time for your stupid special black op's shit."

*Tara said, rolling up the window again.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

As the bank manager, a short fat man with a beet red face approached, Willa tried to look as bored as possible.

"Could ya move any slower tubby? I have a mani/pedi after this and I don't like to be late."

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I just have to verify this and then we can get everything moved over. If you could just step into my office, we can get all this taken care of."

Willa had heard that at times, if people were going to get arrested in a bank, they like to take you to another room so you don't make a fuss in front of the other customers. God, she was gad she couldn't throw up. She rolled her eyes and followed the bank manager to his office.

"OK, now if I could just have a form of ID?"

Willa's eyes snapped up to the fat little man, "I.D.? I'm over a hundred years old. What the fuck do I need I.D. for? I'm old enough for everything that even you aren't old enough to do!"

"I'm sorry Ma'am but I have to see some form of identification. Perhaps you have something in those papers that I could use as verification?"

The papers! She had forgotten about all the legal documentation that she had brought with her! In her nervousness, she practically threw the stack at the man, scattering some of the papers to the floor.

"There, you look through them. I don't have time for this shit."

As the man looked the papers over, he finally looked up towards Willa and studied her very closely. It was a bit too close for Willa's comfort.

"You should take a picture, it would last longer and then you could drool over that and not your desk you pathetic waste of flesh."

The man sat back, obviously embarrassed, "I'm sorry Ma'am. Everything seems to be in order. Now, I was told that you wanted to place it into an account at this institution?"

"Yes, in this account number. It's for my progeny, Tara Thornton," Willa stated matter of factly, sliding a piece of paper with the account number on it towards the man.

Once everything was taken care of, the man slid a receipt over to Willa.

"Alright, now all we need is your signature and everything will be taken care of!"

Leaning over to the receipt, Willa artfully wrote Pam's name on the dotted line just as she had practiced it. Stopping suddenly, she realized that her mind went blank at Pam's last name! What was it the young clerk had called her......Swanford, Swyffin, Swammy? No those were all wrong!

Placing a smirk on her lips, Willa slid the receipt back over to the man. He looked at the receipt and back at her quizzically.

"Ma'am? You have to put your full name please," he said sliding the paper back to her.

Rolling her eyes, Willa scoffed and slid the paper back to the man, catching his gaze in the process. "It's just Pam you fucking moron. You know Madonna, Prince, Cher. You know why they only have one name? They got that shit from me, fucking unoriginal pieces of shit! Now, give me what I need and let me get the hell out of here! Also....go on a diet you tubby little sack of lard!"

The man nodded and handed the receipt, checkbook, debit, and credit cards across the desk. Standing up, Willa got the hell out of that place and back into the car as fast as she could without literally breaking a leg.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:31 pm

*Tara watched as Willa-Pam, left the bank, she didn't notice anyone following them, so she considered it a win.*

"So...tell me, Pam.....did everything go alright?"

*Tara asked, trying to keep up the illusion.*

"I know how cranky you get when things don't go your way, and just for the record, these humans....aren't great company. By the way, they just sit here. More fun talking to a wall, at least then I know to not expect an answer."

*Tara said raising a brow at Willa-Pam.*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Willa tried not to crack a smile as she handed the new account packet over to Tara, complete with a receipt.

"Of course it went fine except those idiots taking too much damn time! I'm gonna be late for my mani/pedi now because of them! Come on Tara, let's get out of here!"

Sliding into the backseat of the car, Willa immediately threw her shoes off and laid her head back.

"I was terrified the whole time! I just kept asking myself, what would Pam do? And then prayed I was right because you can't get to know someone well in jail."

She decided to merely ignore Tara's remark about the guards, wanting to forget they were there. As they finally pulled back up the driveway to the cabin, Willa looked backwards, wanting to make sure there weren't any black cars or helicopters following them. When they got inside, she let out a loud shriek of excitement.

"I can't believe we pulled it off! We got the money Tara! We can get everything taken care of now!"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:01 pm

*Tara jumped up and down now*

"We're rich, we're rich, that's right, bitch, we're rich!"

*Tara sang, holding Willa's hands.*

"You did it, you pulled it off....and oh my fucking god...did I mention we're rich!"

*Tara said holding the packet, she slightly went over it, and then said to Willa.*

"I am going to use this to open Fangtasia up again.....but I want you to know...as soon as we get this all settled, I am going to split this down the middle with you, this is yours just as much as it is mine, after all....we're family."

*Tara said to Willa, with a half smile, she still missed Pam, but she could think about that later, now, it was time to celebrate.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 pm