For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Return of Jason Stackhouse.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

The Return of Jason Stackhouse. Empty The Return of Jason Stackhouse.

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Jason walked into the parking lot of the famous Marlotte's Grill and Bar. He wore his usual black leather jacket over a white T-shirt. A pair of nice jeans held up by a highly large belt and buckle. He let a hand push open the door inside the bar, His eyes taking in the business and the people inside. Jason waited to be seated, He hadn't seen anyone but Sookie and Jessica since his return.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

The Return of Jason Stackhouse. Empty Re: The Return of Jason Stackhouse.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 9:36 pm

I was bringing table 7 their order when a familiar scent assaulted my nose. I immediately turned toward the door. It was Jason. My heart felt like it stopped. (If I had a heart) I was so giddy with excitement I forgot I held a basket of Fried catfish dinner. I started for the door, then the smell of fish made me wrinkle a nose. I slid the food on the table and quickly turned back to him smiling. I had...alot to tell him, and we had alot to talk about. "JASON! Is that really you?" I examined him closely to make sure he wasn't hurt. Then I hit him playfully. "Where have you been?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm

-..He smiled the male hadn't explained why he had to leave so suddenly, He rubbed the spot where she hit. He was human, A tough one but still human. Jason said with a startled surprised look and spoke..- "Who me?" -..His mind went blank and suddenly he sprouted with a series of words.. - "Sorry, I had undercover work to do with the Hotshot crew. Where is everyone?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"Jason, I thought you'd been kidnapped again, or...worse." I looked down and sighed, then looked back to him. "I'm sorry...there's just...just so much to tell you. Will you wait for me to get off?" I looked around at his question. "Sookie is off, and we are kinda slow so Arlene is taking her break...Sam isn't here." I had to tell him everything...about the donor...about Claude...about it all. I also had to see where we stood.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 pm

-..He kissed her forehead then said with a smile..- "Well it is nice to come back to someone who would wait for me. I will be sitting over in the corner, I just want a beer if you don't mind Jess?" -..He waited for her response before heading towards the booth..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 10:01 pm

I immediately felt guilty...someone who would wait for him. Oh god...I was a horrible person. I smiled a little and turned to get him his beer. After popping the top and sliding it to him, I went back to work praying time would fly, but not looking forward to confessing my bad behavior...on the bright side? It was just a kiss, and I just fed off a guy...nothing sexual..sorta. Oh god. All I needed now was for Claude to walk in and I was surely dead.

Finally my shift was over and I looked at him after I put my things in Sam's office. I nodded towards the door and he followed me. I led him into the woods nearby, where I first realized I felt things for him. Sitting in the clearing I laid back and looked up at the night sky. I sighed. "Jason, theres so much we need to talk about."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 10:34 pm

..He looked down at the female vampire, He had remembered this spot. Yes, It was here that he had realized what a horrible friend he was to his best friend Hyot. Here is where he had lost a great friend, The male said with a smile. Remembering all the happy memories that occured because of this meeting place. Jason sat infront of the female, his words coming suddenly..- "Well of course I bet your very curious about what was going on in Hotshot but it is police business I am sure you understand right?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm

I smiled at his boyish but manly ways and shook my head. "No, not exactly." I patted the ground next to me for him to sit. After he was settled next to me I looked at him. "Jason, I really do care for you...a lot. I don't want to be your girlfriend JUST yet, like we discussed...but while you were gone some things happened. And I just wanna be honest with you." I took a deep breath and began. "One night, I couldn't get in touch with you, and I was hungry...so I went to Fangtasia, and I fed on a donor there. Nothing sexual, although I did kinda...get turned on...a little." I looked down completely embarrassed at the fact. "All I did was drink from him. And left, even though the offer was more." I looked at him to see what his answer would be before I told him about Claude.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 10:43 pm

‎-..Jason didn't seem surprised though he shrugged slumping his shoulders for a second. At last he had his head on the ground, his black leather jacket sliding across the ground into a lay. He said with a prideful remark retorting what she had said..- "It's only natural for you to want to feed right? So I mean no harm no foul. " -..His country accent wasn't heavy but the cajun flare had it's parts in his wordage.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I bit my lip knowing, no harm no foul didn't apply to the kiss with Claude. I looked up at the stars as he laid on the ground next to me, relaxing. Sure, I wasn't his "official" girlfriend, but...I felt the need to be honest with him. I would only expect the same from him. I cleared my throat and looked ahead of me avoiding his eyes for a minute. "I uh...met your cousin..Claude." He chuckled a little and I knew it was because Claude was blunt at times. Some would say an asshole. But not to me. "I kissed him, we kissed." I knew I shouldn't have blurted it out, before explaining what happened...but I figured it all ended the same. I covered my eyes and waited for him to get mad like Hoyt.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 pm

-..He quirked his eyebrow and said with a serious face..- "My cousin? Isn't that illegal or somethin?" The joke was short lived and he faced a greater problem. Jason had never actually considered the same thing occuring to him that had happened to Hyot. Instead now he found himself thinking about how Jessica had fed and how soon after moved on to other people leaving Hyot heart broken. With this he had nothing to say, He had no witty joke to tell at this point..- "I am gonna turn in for the night I think, I kinda need some time to think ya know?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 11:21 pm

"Jason, wait." I quickly stood in front of him. I looked down. "I was wrong, way wrong. I shouldn't have let it happen. I know that." Looking back up at him. "I just keep screwing up, and I don't blame you if you are upset with me, or never want to speak to me...I'm kinda used to that." Fiddling with my fingers, I tried to explain everything to him the best way I was feeling. "I am so sorry. You didn't deserve it...I was just missing you, and things led to another...there is no excuse." I wiped the crimson colored tear that fell onto my cheek. My track record for breaking people's hearts was untouchable. I was a horrible person, but if we could get pass this...there may be a chance, we could work. I just whispered "I'm sorry..." As I stood there in silence.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 22, 2012 11:31 pm

-..He turned his head and was stunned at how an awesome night home had turned bad. He calmly said with a low tone, he was hurt and like most prideful men he made the mistake of rashly using words to slash out..- "I lost my best friend because of how I felt for you, In doing my job I had to go away for awhile. I realize that it was lonely, But I need alittle time. It was bad that he had this bad news at a very awesome time but the fact was it was his cousin..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue May 22, 2012 11:36 pm

I succeeded in hurting yet another man that I loved. I thought momentarily about becoming a nun and swearing off men. This was why I was not ready to be his girlfriend...I didn't want to commit myself to him, although secretly to call him mine was what I wanted. I should have said more. I should have done more...but at the end of the day, it was his decision. I let him pass me and I stayed there standing in silence. I hurt Hoyt with his best friend, and now I hurt Jason, with his cousin. Wow, my life couldn't get any worse. Wait...no it could..I could meet the true death, then again....that would probably be a good thing. I wrapped my arms around myself and felt the crimson tears flow from my eyes, knowing I'd probably lost a great man. Again....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:12 pm