For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

If I were a rich girl

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

If I were a rich girl Empty If I were a rich girl

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:34 pm

*Tara tossed another pair of leather pants this time in a dark, electric blue color, that with the whole rest of the clothing she bought should be enough for a while, she had payed to rent the mall out tonight so she could go shopping, it never amazed her just what kinds of things rich people could do, if they had the money, but Tara wasn't simply shopping she was tipping very well, as well. She had already went to the music store, which was almost non-existent with the use of computers and what not. She also had went through the video game store and had even gotten the newer game systems before they came out. Lately there was nothing Tara liked more then sitting down for a nice glass or royal blood, using the huge t.v. and playing some video games, it also helped with her recent aggression....that she didn't mention to anyone, she still longed for her Maker....there was a part of her that was sure she was in love with...Pam...yes...the saying was true, you didn't know what you had until it was gone. Not that is Pam was here, she would have been able to tell her Maker anyway, Pam she was sure didn't believe in love, fuck Tara didn't whole hardly believe in it completely, until recently, of course there were others, Sam, Eggs. But they were different, even Naomi.....Tara rolled her eyes, and continued to shop. She didn't think Pam would have ever been....dead....I mean she knew she had bad luck in love....but she thought Pam being dead already would negate her bad luck.*  

"Shows what I know, anyway, huh?"

*Tara said shaking her head, as she continued shopping, when she was done she was going to take a trip up to Fangtasia, to see exactly what she needed to get the place off the ground, so she could start with the proper channels.*

"Can you get the limo....I'm done."

*Tara said, to her human, shopping assistant.*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:19 am