For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Looking For A Furry Friend

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Looking For A Furry Friend Empty Looking For A Furry Friend

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:41 pm

*The Pet store was a bust....everything and anything she attempted to pet, or touch ran like hell from her. It was disappointing, cats, mice, hamsters even guinea pigs....all ran like she was the devil. It was bad enough that she rented Pet Smart out, at night. But now, everything in the store hated her, even the snakes....even the mean ones they wouldn't attempt to strike her, they'd sink into the smallest ball she had ever seen, recoiling from her touch as if she were a leper.*

"What the fuck is this shit?"

*Tara asked the three employees that had been stated to help her, in the midnight hours. Who in turn looked back and forth at each other, confused.*

"Um....ain't any of you gonna tell me what the hell this is....I knew that animals kinda strayed from vampires, but this is like, psychotic....that damn mean as hell snake actually ran from me....what the fuck?"

*She asked, to the small group of people in there blue work shirts.*

"I....I have never had a vampire come in here...so I....it's not like we knew they'd act this way....I'm....umm...very sorry.....I guess."

*The manager said, she knew that in the back of his mind, that she thought she was going to kill him, she of course wasn't.*

"This is bullshit, all I wanted was a damn pet."

*One of the employees raised his hand.*

"I have a rottweiler, who just had puppies a bit ago....there just ready to go...maybe that would be better for you?"

*She nodded.*

"Write you're address down, me and a friend will be by tomorrow night, I'll pay just as good as I did tonight, good night."

*Tara said rolling here eyes, if this puppy thing didn't work, she didn't know what else she was going to do, she silently hoped Sookie would be okay with coming with her tomorrow night, after all she didn't see her for a while....maybe it was time...maybe they could bury the hatchet....and maybe the puppies would like her...that was a lot of maybe....oh well fuck it, it would either work, or it wouldn't.*

"Set me up with 2 puppy starter kits, ANYTHING at all they may need, at all, and bring it out, when your ready, I'll be in the car."

*Tara said walking out to her Viper, and waiting.*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:08 pm