For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

New Friends?

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

New Friends? Empty New Friends?

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 am

Brianna had managed to sneak past the guards, it had taken her sometime but she had finally managed to slip past them as they talked about the latest football game on TV later that night. Seeing an opportunity as she manged to sneak out of the grounds and disappear before the guards had noticed. She knew that if Bill found out that she had left the grounds he would be furious. But she needed excitement in her life right now, now that Bill had given her some freedom she was going to use it.

She remembered a bar that Jessica had taken her to that served that bottled blood so at least it was some sort of freedom. She opened the door to the bar and gazed in as she noted that the bar was full of humans. Her tongue ran across her lips as she could hear all those heart pumping blood around their bodies.

She spotted an empty booth in the back of the bar as she swayed her hips as she slid into the booth catching the attentions of several male patrons who gazed at her with their mouth hanging open. She hadn't worn anything too revealing only a skirt and black strap top that tied behind her neck. It was then someone caught her eye, a young man sitting at the bar drinking a beer. Flashing her brightest smile as she caught his attention.

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

New Friends? Empty Re: New Friends?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:22 am

Jason had finished his shift several hours ago as Andy had taken over for the late night shift until Kenya showed up. So he at least deserved a few beers before he returned home to Violet, of course he had called her and told her that he was going to the bar to see Sookie if she was working. But in the end he stayed for a few beers. He missed the times when he, Hoyt and Rene would grab a few beers after work, but every night he ended up sitting alone.

It was then he craned his head and caught the sight of a young woman walking into the bar as he took another swig of his freshly refilled beer courtesy of Holly. He turned to Holly as she began mixing drinks for another table;

"...Hey Holly, who is that over there?" he leaned over asking.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 am

Another long shift ahead of her as she refilled Jason Stackhouse's beer for the third time as he remained propped up at the bar. Having taken another order from another one of her tables; 4 rum and cokes and a beer. Soon the kitchen would be closed and she could go home and relax and see her boys.

She raised her head from mixing the last rum and coke as she gazed through the crowded tables to spot the girl that Jason was talking about.

"Oh her? She been in once before with Jessica..Another vampire friend of hers I guess. Why do you ask?" she quizzed.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 am

"Another vampire?" he whispered as he turned back to her.

Maybe she had seen Jessica around somewhere, he still hadn't been able to get a hold of her and was getting a little worried. That maybe she had left town without even a goodbye. No Jessica wouldn't be that mean or at least he hoped not.

"Can I get a bottle of True Blood, whatever you got" he asked turning back to Holly.

Reaching into his pocket as he pulled out his wallet and slid $20 onto the bar.

"Keep the change" he told her.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:37 am

"Sure thing hon" she smirked as she took the $20 from the bar and rung up his order on the till. Sam was still in his office not wanting to be disturbed. So she figured he would be fine with her working the bar.

Pulling a bottle of AB negative True Blood from the fridge, remembering that was the type of blood that she had last time she was here. She popped it into the microwave and hit the time as she pulled a bottle of beer for her table and placed the drinks on her tray as she headed towards her table by the pool room.

"You need anything else, you give me a call now you head" she smirked.

Turning back to the bar as she heard the microwave ping signaling that the blood was ready as she shook the bottle to loosen it as she placed on the bar next to Jason's beer.

"You be good to her Stackhouse, she is a sweet girl...Be nice to her you hear" she ordered.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 am

"I am always nice...I am as nice as a cream pie" he smirked as he winked at Holly.

Standing from the bar stool as he took his beer and the freshly warmed bottle of True Blood and headed to the back booth as he passed several tables of men and women who gazed at him as though he was something on the bottom of their boot. But that didn't bother Jason in the slightest. A blush slid across his face as he stood at the table and slid the bottle of blood next to her.

"Names Jason Stackhouse, Mind if I join you?" he asked her politely.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 am

Brianna's mouth ached as though her fangs were fighting to break free but she managed to keep them in control. She could feel the intense gazes of several males watching her as though she was some sweet innocent girl, if only they knew the truth. She fidgeted with her hands as she continued to gaze at the man at the bar.

Watching as he approached carrying a bottle of True blood, was it that obvious that she was a vampire? She caught some of the conversation he was having with the waitress behind the bar, remembering her from her last visit, she was really nice.

When he approached the booth, she gazed at him through her batting eyelashes.

"Sure, feel free Jason...It's Brianna" she smirked softly.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 am

Jason slid into the booth as he placed his beer on the table as he made himself comfortable as he smirked at hearing her speak.

"Brianna? Pretty name, I had an uncle named Brianna" he joked.

He ran his hand through his tousled hair as he could see the expression on her face.

"Alright so I didn't have an uncle named Brianna, But I knew this guy named Brian once. He liked to dress in woman's clothes...And you really didn't need to know that" he laughed a little.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 am

Brianna couldn't help but laugh as his attempt at a joke, it had been such a long time since she had any male interaction. She didn't know what Bill would do if he ever found out that she was with a guy, he may be completely fine with it or he might blow a gasket.

"Thank you for that, I needed a laugh" she giggled.

She accepted the bottle of blood as she took note of the type, it wasn't as good as drinking from the vein but it was better than nothing. She took a quick sip from the blood as she could feel everyone watching her as though she was a lab rat under a microscope.

"Thank you for the drink, that is real sweet of you" she beamed.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 am

"..It was Holly, she remembers you from last time" he admitted.

He turned his head as he caught Holly watching him with her serious face knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"So your new around here? I haven't seen you here before" he stated as he took a swig of his beer.

Relaxing into the booth not caring about the other customers who were staring at them both.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 am

After another drink of her blood she nodded her head to his question.

"How can you tell? Yeah I am new to town. My Maker lives in Bon Temp so I guess I live here now to. And I guess you just haven't been looking around I guess" she flirted a little.

She could still feel the eyes of several male staring at her, it made her feel a little uncomfortable being stared at as though she had done something wrong by being a vampire. She didn't have a choice in the matter, it just happened. She didn't want it; but it wasn't so bad though it had its perks.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 am

"Your Maker?" he quizzed.

The only vampire that he could think of that lived in Bon Temps was Bill Compton.

"Bill Compton is your Maker?...Well that sucks" he grunted.

Taking a sip of his beer again as he leaned forward closer towards Brianna as he scanned around him to make sure that he wasn't being listened in on.

"He's a complete class A dick, I feel sorry for you" he whispered.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 am

She shrugged as she heard Jason's last comment about her Maker, as much as she wanted to rip his throat out for what he said, she knew what Bill would do if he found out. And plus she liked him, he was sweet and nice and not bad looking either.

"He's not that bad, I mean he is possessive but I guess all Maker's are like that. He is really nice though, and I have a sister that I always wanted when I was human. Although she has gone away for a while I guess? Do you know her? Jessica?" she questioned Jason.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:20 am

Jessica was her sister? How the hell did that work? He would ask Sookie or Violet about that later.

"Yeah I know her, we had a thing a long time ago. But it didn't work out, we are better of as friends than we were together I guess" he shrugged.

He began thinking back to the early times of when he and Jessica were sneaking around because of Hoyt and what happened after that. Loosing his best friend because he fell in love with his girl.

"Wait, you said she was gone? Is she coming back?" he asked concerned.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 am

Brianna shrugged her shoulders;

"I think so, she is away on some business for Bill I think. I have tried calling her but she must be busy. I am sure that she will be back soon. I am sure she will" she smirked sweetly.

She took a large mouthful of her bottled blood that Jason had bought her.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" she blurted out "Sorry that is none of my business" she said embarrassed that she had asked such a question.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 am

He smirked as he nodded answering her question;

"Yeah her name is Violet, she is a vampire like you" he blushed thinking of Violet.

He took a swig of his beer as he gazed at Violet seeing her attempt at hiding her embarrassment as he reached over and placed his hand on top of her's.

"Hey, no need to get embarrassed" he tried to reassure her "Surely you got some good lookin male vampire all locked away somewhere" he joked.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 am

Brianna gazed down at their joining hands when she heard his last remark as she instantly withdrew her hands and began fidgeting in her lap. Her eyes unable to look at him, as though she was being scrutinized for being a vampire.

But then she remembered how she was when Bill found her, locked away in the basement of her human home with her father who was going to kill her because of what she was. It brought back the painful memories of her father and just when she thought she was finally forgetting about them.

A red tear sprung from her eye as she quickly dashed it away with the back of her hand.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 am

Jason flinched when he saw her react the way that she did, frowning as he tried to figure out what he had said that had upset her. Seeing her attempt to wipe away her tears of red that even now Jason still found a little weird as to why they cried blood.

"Hey...Hey I am sorry if I said something to upset you...It's me and my big mouth, I got a mouth like a Canadian horse....Not that I am saying that Canadian horses have big mouth, they might do" he said in his way of apologies.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 am

Brianna continued to wipe away her tears as they didn't want to stop, her hands smeared with blood as they began streaking down her cheeks as she turned to see that all the other customers were watching her with disgust hearing some of them whisper that she was a 'freak' 'demon spawn of the devil' and that she was a 'murderer'.

Was this how people really thought of her?

She forced herself from the booth as she tried to regain some composure.

"I-I got to go...I guess I will see you around" she whispered.

Before she took to full speed and ran out of the bar leaving nothing but a gust of wind in her wake.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 am

"Brianna!.....Brianna I didn't mean it!" he called out after her, but before he knew it she was gone.

He slumped back into the booth as he sighed heavily as he turned to see everyone staring at him with disapproval.

"What the hell you all lookin at! EAT YOUR GOD DAMMED FOOD! SHOW IS OVER YOU HEAR ME!" he growled at everyone that was watching him.

He swiped his beer from the table as he drained instantly as he felt something hit him in the back of the head.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 am

Holly had been watching from the bar as she continued to serve drinks to Jane Bodehouse was as drunk as a skunk once again which only meant she would have to call her son to come and get her as the night drew to a close. It was only when she caught she feeling of a sharp breeze surrounding her as she heard Jason Stackhouse calling out after the vampire girl and his outburst.

Striding over towards his booth as she drew closer as she carried her pad in hand as she swiped Jason on the head her her pad.

"What did you do Jason Stackhouse!" she sighed disapproving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am