For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Does The Training Ever End? (2022)

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Does The Training Ever End? (2022) Empty Does The Training Ever End? (2022)

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 am

"I NEED BACK UP! 6467 GREENWOOD STREET! I SAID NOW!" Jason bellowed into his radio.

His body perched against the side of the car as he held his gun close to his chest. Trust it to be the one day that Andy Bellefleur was taking off and this call had to come in. Jason had considered it to be a hoax call as a way of testing that he was ready for the job as Sheriff of Bon Temps.

It had been five years! Five years since Andy had called him into his office and told him that he planned to take retirement as soon as he felt that Jason was ready to trusted with the job. But he knew that he was ready, he felt ready. But Andy still didn't believe that he was. And until Jason could prove that he was ready he would never get the job.

"Christ!.....What's the situation Kenya!" he whispered to her as she crouched down next to him.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Does The Training Ever End? (2022) Empty Re: Does The Training Ever End? (2022)

Post by Kenya Jones Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 am

Kenya Jones had been enjoying what was left of her lunch hour, a burger and fries from Bellefleur's and an orange juice with lime. She had been waiting on this all day, but now that Andy had partnered Jason Stackhouse and her together. She was not very happy at all, but he was the Sheriff, she had no choice.

Just as she raised her last piece of burger to his lips, she groaned when she heard Stackhouse's voice echo through the radio. Christ that boy was going to get a kick in the nut sack when she saw him next. Quickly chewing on her piece of burger as she switched on the engine and flipped the sirens on as she put her foot to gas and headed straight to the location that Jason screeched through the radio.

Greenwood Street? Hell not Alan and Joyce again? That's the third time this month. Great just what she needed. It did not take her long to get to where the scene was at, as she spotted Jason Stackhouse crouched down by his vehicle. Pulling her vehicle up beside his, she got out and crouched down beside him.

"Naw, naw. You called for back up...I am just the back up, your the Sheriff in training Stackhouse. It's your call" she scoffed.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:59 am

"...Yes I am!" he spoke proudly.

'GET YOU PIG ASS OUT THE DOOR YOU PRICK TEASING CUNT!'

'PRICK TEASING? SURELY YOU GOTTA HAVE ONE TO BE TEASED!'

'GET YOUR SHIT OUTTA MY HOUSE!'

'YOUR HOUSE! YOU AIN'T PAID SHIT SINCE THE DAY I MARRIED YOU'

'THEN WHOSE FAULT IS THAT YOU GOD DAMN WHORE! SLEEPING AROUND LIKE YOU ARE GODS GIFT TO MEN....GODS GIFT TO MEN IS DIVORCE!'

'YOU AIN'T NOTHIN MORE THAN A DEADBEAT MOTHFUCKER!'

The voice of local residents Alan and Joyce who were known as the new Denise and Mack Rattray of Bon Temps, they had moved here a couple of years ago and they made themselves known at almost every possible time that they both could.

"They been drinkin again....He got a gun!" he whispered in a hushed tone to Kenya.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 pm

"This is Bon Temps Stackhouse, every sane or insane person has a gun" she sighed.

Peeking over the hood of the car and quickly ducked again as something was thrown through their glass window. She saw Jason still crouching beside her. Pulling out her radio;

"This is Kenya....Sheriff Bellefleur you there over?" she whispered.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:11 pm

"This is Kenya....Sheriff Bellefleur you there over?"

Jason frowned his brows as he reached over and snatched Kenya's radio from her hand. Dropping it to the floor as he used his foot to smash it up as the pieces of plastic scattered under the vehicle.

"I can do this Kenya!.....Leave Andy alone...I am smart enough to handle this...Now stay here...I'll be back...That's what Bruce Willis says in Armageddon" he smirked as he reached for his gun, checking the chamber for a few rounds in case he needed them "Cover me!" he cocked his gun as he began a crouching run around the car.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 pm

"It's the Terminator!" she snapped.

Watching as Jason acted like Judge Dredd is his crazy ass super hero mode. She followed him around the car as she remained still and watched as Jason threw himself across the grass as though he was something stupid. This was Bon Temps, not New York City.

"Stackhouse! Stackhouse! Get your butt back here!" she scowled at him, she couldn't help but laugh at his actions, "Cute butt" she smirked.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Jason had begun to crawl along the ground as he kept his gun aimed directly at the house through the broken window. He could hear Alan screaming and cursing at his wife Joyce, maybe this would be what he would need to prove to Andy that he was responsible enough for being Sheriff. This would be what would get him that job.

Ignoring Kenya's calls as he proceeded to crawl across the grass.

'YOU DUMB REDNECK BASTARD! GET YOUR FAT LARD ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!'

'CALL ME THAT AGAIN WHORE'

'NOW...NOW ALAN PUT THAT GUN DOWN BABY, PLEASE......I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF IT'

'LIAR! DON'T GO WASTING THAT CRAP ON ME....I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT FOR YEARS! I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE OF IT'

'BABY....BABY PLEASE. I PROMISE TO BE BETTER'

Jason heard her pleas as he wiped the thin beading of sweat that formed on his brow as he forced himself to his feet, aiming his gun at the window as he could see Alan come into view.

"THIS IF OFFICER STACKHOUSE! PUT YOUR GUN DOWN ON THE GROUND AND YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD NOW!" he bellowed as he aimed his gun.

Alan did nothing but smirk through the broken window as he cocked his own gun as he swiftly took an aim at Jason. Pulling the trigger as Jason retaliated as he fired his own weapon, hitting Alan in his left shoulder.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Kenya watched the whole scene play out in front of her as though it was something from a movie. She ducked her head behind the car as she heard two gun shots being fired as she could not help scream in fear. She instantly stood to her feet as she aimed her gun through the window as she could hear the screams of his frantic wife.

"....Stackhouse...Stackhouse you hit?" she screamed at him.

With her aim continuing at the broken window, she slowly began to approach the front door which was already off its hinges.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Jason lost balance of his feet as he crumbled to the floor as his head collided with the grass and dry hard dirt cracking his head against something hard.

".....Mother of CHRIST!" he cursed.

Running his head to the back of his head and found that he had fallen onto some stone pile. His shoulder ached from falling wrong, it started to stiffen up, but he assumed that he would be fine after a beer tonight.

"I will be fine!.....What about Alan?" he called out after her
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Kenya slowly entered the house as she remained on full alert as she held her gun close to eye point as she backed onto the wall, brushing against the wall as she followed the erratic cries of Joyce into the lounge. It was then that she spotted Alan laying unconscious on the floor. Keeping her gun aimed as she slowly approached the gun that he had been carrying and leaned down to pick it up as she latched it around her shoulder.

"Keep the pressure on Joyce!....That's it!" she directed.

Pulling out her radio as she called in for help. 

"SIGNAL 108! SEND ACADIAN - 6467 GREENWOOD STREET!" she radioed in.

She quickly scanned out of the window, and began to panic.

"SHIT!" she cursed as she ran back to the main yard.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Jason remained sitting on the floor as he tried to dust himself down from the dried dusty dirt that clung to his clothes. His arm stung like a bitch as he tried to move it, but his arm froze, a stinging pain grew in his shoulder.

"What the hell!" he groaned.

Pulling back his shirt and that is when he spotted it, a gaping hole in his shoulder.

He had been shot!

With a wave of dizziness flew through him as he collapsed to the floor again, a red stain that began out as nothing suddenly grew as the blood began seeping through his shirt as a thick sheet of sweat grew on his forehead. His eyes growing heavy as he had to force them to stay open.
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Kenya raced down the front steps to where Jason laid on the ground, coming to her knees as she saw that he had been shot in the shoulder, his blood pouring from the open wound as though it was a waterfall.

"Stackhouse!.....Stackhouse!" she called at him.

Reaching for her radio as she radioed the station.

"OFFICER DOWN. OFFICER DOWN. 6467 GREENWOOD STREET. STACKHOUSE HAS BEEN SHOT!" she cried into her radio

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:44 pm