For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Playing House with the Devil (Tara/Rayne and ??? 2027)

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Playing House with the Devil (Tara/Rayne and ??? 2027) Empty Playing House with the Devil (Tara/Rayne and ??? 2027)

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:13 pm

*Tara yawned as she awoke from the luxury velvet, plush bed, her and Rayne shared.*

"First day off in a long time together, I can't even remember the last time we had a day off together, what do you wanna do?"

*Tara asked as she watched Rayne slowly awake.*

"Shower.....hunting.....fucking."

"Oh how did I get to be so lucky, you're such a romantic."

*Tara said with a smirk, as Rayne elbowed her in the side.*

"Ok I will sugar coat it for you, A nice sensual shower, with an exotic hunt, and then a night of sweet love making....better?"

*Rayne asked her, with a sly grin.*

"Maybe....but it's soo not you, come on let's go have that sensual shower, that part I am holding you to, oh while I remember did you ever talk to that vampire decorator who was going to make our windows UV proof, with still allowing us the pleasures of the sun?"

*Tara asked, there was a new form of window that had been created earlier that year which would allow vampires to experience the beauty of enjoying the sun, without it dealing physical damage to them. They were rather state of the art, and very expensive, Tara wand Rayne were in the process of getting the treatment for all there home's windows as well as there cars.*

"I'll take care of it first thing tommorow, mi amor."  

"Ok, you do know if I didn't love you, you wouldn't get away with nearly half of this slacking shit, right, and what's up with our day light person....weren't you in the process of getting a new one of those too?"

*Rayne rolls her eyes.*

"You know nagging does not make me work faster, right?"

"Oh hell naw, I know you didn't just say I was nagging, I will kick your ass I am still your Maker!"

*Rayne sighed and shook her head.*

"Calm down, before you burst a blood vessel....I swear you lost all seance of humor, your working waaay to hard."

*Tara looked at her for a moment, and her stern frown turned into a smile, Rayne was right, she was working to hard, it was only a year since they had opened the new Fangtasia, it had taken a year to find the perfect location, in Austin, Texas. Which Tara was more then a little impressed with. It wasn't to far from The Paramount Theatre, located in Downtown Austin. She had made the nightclub a dark blue color, with gold trim. Staying away from the local red and black. So that it was open for a wider audience, not just the goth kids, she even had nights where it was completely formal, something totally different then the other Fangtasia. But she wasn't un-open to there biggest fan base and held regular gothic/industrial nights as well. Acquiring the location had not been as easy as she first thought she would, her and Rayne with the help of some other vampires had ran a bunch of would-be satanist from the area, and it held some what of a reputation, that still caused some to not venture towards that area. But she was doing her best to refute that. She watched as Rayne entered the shower and heard a knock on the door, seeing her lover already enjoying the water, she still dressed in a white slip went to get the door, peeking outside the top of the large oak door she saw no one, she frowned and opened the door, expecting to see no one, and instead saw a small group, it was then, they started there chanting in some sort of strange language, and then Tara felt her body slowly going limb, her last thought was if they were going to harm her wife, then everything went black.*

Playing House with the Devil (Tara/Rayne and ??? 2027) Front-exterior

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:20 pm