For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+2
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Sam Merlotte
6 posters

Running the bar

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Running the bar Empty Running the bar

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Sam went to the bar to check on things and realized how busy they were. Lafayette was cooking up a storm and Sookie and Jessica were waiting tables. Tara was behind the bar telling someone off, probably Jane...things seemed normal. He went behind the bar and watched the crowd. Hopefully things stayed quiet. He couldn't wait to see Luna again. Emma's party yesterday was a success and she had a great day. He looked at his watch and blew out a breath, no fights or trouble tonight and it would be a good wednesday

Running the bar Empty Re: Running the bar

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 pm

I smiled at Sam as I walked to give Lafayette my order. It was pretty busy and I tried to focus and not think about Jason and I's talk last night. It was not exactly what I hoped would happen. He hadn't called or texted yet and I knew he was upset with me...no hurt. And he had every reason to be. I just prayed we'd get through this...if it hurt this bad, maybe I felt more than I thought I did for him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 8:06 pm

-..A police car pulled into the drive way, A stern Jason Stackhouse stepped out. He entered the bar now in his neatly pressed uniform, He eyed Jessica then looked to Sam. He shuffled his feet over to the bar, Then sat down a serious face looking a Sam Merlotte.- "I have a couple of questions regarding tonight's incident."
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

..She'd let out a sigh, walking towards Merlotte's. There wasn't a whole lot to do tonight and it seemed like better than nothing. Brushing her hands off on her skinny jeans she'd start into the bar, taking in everything around the area. Catching glimpse of a empty booth in the back she'd hurry over towards it and sit down pulling her hair onto her left shoulder and keeping to herself as she waited for someone to come serve her. The longer she sat in there the more food actually did sound good;
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Kiara had driven to Bon Temp to relax for a spell. Because she lived outside of Baton Rouge there wasn't much to do. Wearing a tight green corset top that showed off her bosom quite well, a pair of tattered levi jeans with holes in the jeans and a pair of stiletto boots. She'd heard from others what a good bar this was. She smiled, looking around before heading to the bar and sitting down

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 8:13 pm

I noticed someone new in my section and headed that way to take the order. I pulled out my pad and pen and smiled. "Hey, welcome to Merlotte's, what can I getcha tonight?"
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi there, um.. ..she'd make a face as she thought to herself before looking up at Jessica; Any type of burger with cheese and bacon would be great, done well and with some fries and maybe a coke.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

I watched Jason walk in and my heart felt like it had dropped. I gulped and turned back to my customer. "Sure, coming right up.." I turned on my heel and headed to the order wheel. He went straight to the bar and barely looked at me. Oh, I'd really done it now.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 pm

He looked up from wiping off glasses and saw it was Jason in uniform. He placed the glass down and started on the next one. -Oh, and what incident will that be, deputy?- He said with a grin. He was out last night and no one told him about anything happening.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm

‎-..He whispered to Tara, His voice didn't sound angry it was soft. Jason turned his head back to Sam Merlotte, He smiled finally then said..- "Why everyone is here an you haven't invited me, I just got back from Hotshot. Just bustin your chops, How is your lady friend?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm

*Quinn has walked to Merlotte's his hands shoved into the pocket's of his jeans. His black shirt was tightly sticking against his body since he'd just gotten done running and changed before he got here, hearing the commotion inside he'd start in. It didn't take long before he could smell the scent of Kiara and grinned to himself and moved back to where she was sitting taking the seat in front of her* Hello, Kiara.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Sam looked up at Jason confused. Then chuckled with him. Jason, was odd at times but I guess that was just normal for him. -She's, uh...good. How about your lady friend?- He asked with a smirk, the last he heard he and Jessica were something.
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 pm

..She'd nod her head to what Jessica had said before crossing her legs and sitting back. Listening to the people talking around her she'd start humming to herself as she waited for the food to come back;

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm

I heard Lafayette ring the bell. "Order up!" And I turned from facing the ladies room. I was chewing on my nails again. I headed to the notch by the kitchen and grabbed the food, bringing it to my new customer. (Amelia) "Here ya are..." I sped to get her drink and gently placed it on the table with a straw. "Can I getcha anything else?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 pm

‎-..Jason retorted and smiled though he remembered there fight last night, his hand tapping the bar slowly. He slowly looked over and said with a smile..- "A great thing doesn't come about without work." -..He too a second before saying slowly..- "I'll have a tequila on the rocks, and a beer."
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Thank you, and no I'm good for now. I'll let you know if I need anything else. ..She'd give Jessica a bright smile before turning her attenion back to the food starting to eat slowly and taking a drink from her Coke;

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm

I'd gotten my stuff packed and was ready to move to the little apartment behind Moon Goddess, but that also meant all my kitchen stuff was packed and I was starving so I headed over to Merlotte's for a Lala Burger. As I puuled into the lot I noticed how busy they were . As I walked in I saw an open stool at the bar and my cousin Jason stand there talking to the owner."Hey Cousin" as I slide up on the bar stool .
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 pm

*she turned around, watching the bar. There were sure a lot of interesting creatures here, even the owner was a shifter, but she didn't mind. She just wanted to relax, even if she now had Quinn beside her which was distracting*
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 pm

I was in the area, and I always hear good things about this place didn't expect to see you here though. *He'd flash her a grin, watching her and taking in the outfit she wore before trying not to laugh at how distracted she'd seemed. Leaning back he'd put his arms behind his head and shrug* Thought it was better than nothing.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 pm

He grabbed a glass with a few cubes of ice and poured him two spigots of tequila. Sliding that to him, he grabbed Jason's regular beer and popped the top off. -Trouble in paradise?- He asked as he slid the beer to him. As a bartender Sam was used to hearing everyones problems.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 8:48 pm

With vampire hearing I could hear Sam and Jason talking...about me no less. I sighed and went to the ladies room to gather my thoughts. After a few minutes Holly was knocking on the door asking if I was okay. "Yeah, be out in a minute." I opened the door and faked a smile. "It's nothing. Really." I said as I headed back to the bar to check on my tables.
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm

‎..picking at her burger she'd let out a breath. She was really looking forward to having Octavia come out with her tonight so she could try to pick her brain a little. Changing Bob back was going to take a lot and she needed all the practice she could get but with her bailing on her like this she was wondering if she was going have to practice on her own;
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Jason Stackhouse ‎-..He looked up at Sam, His hand reaching the glass then sipping before setting it down. He said in a low voice, The calm manner helping to explain the situation..- "Jessica I guess made out with my cousin.. I am confused cause I thought he was gay.." -..He said the last part rather silently...-
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm

*she chuckled as she ordered a beer* hows work going on Quinn? Do you still move around a lot? *she asked, recalling how his work with E(E)E made him move a lot more than she did*

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 8:58 pm

*trying to keep my shields in place, I still get a general buzz of feelings in such a crowded place. I told Sam I would have a LALA burger well done, fries and a cherry coke no ice, when asked if he could get me anything.I spun around to people watch while I sipped on my drink*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:20 pm