For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A New Day

Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

A New Day Empty A New Day

Post by Holly Cleary Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 am

I walked into Merlotte's, it was busy tonight. I saw Sookie giving an order to Lafayette in the kitchen. Jessica was busy with her tables. "Hi Sam" and smiled at Sam behind the bar serving Jason. I was getting a negative energy from Jason, something must be bothering him, I had noticed that him and Jessica were not talking as much. Pray to the goddess that they will work things out. I head into Sam's office to get my pad, pen and a fresh apron. Arlene's night off, so tonight was going to be very busy. A quick stop to the ladies room, and I am ready for work. I will be positive and pray to the goddess for a good night.....
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

A New Day Empty Re: A New Day

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu May 24, 2012 4:22 pm

-..Jason sat talking with Sam about idle things, sports the weather minor accidents here and there. Jason's mood was a tad bit happier then the previous day, He had forgiven Jessica and he was back to his old self. It was daylight, not long till dawn he said inside his head. He had today all and sported a white t-shirt and his usual leather jacket. His hair in the usual manner but a faint scent of cologne lingered on his clothing.-
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Fri May 25, 2012 2:22 pm

After I had served a few tables, it was starting to get very quiet. Jason was still sitting at the bar talking to Sam. Poor guy, he is a sweetheart, and has a heart of gold, I had heard the rumours about the in-famous Jason Stackhouse, But to be honest I don't see it. All he needs is a good woman to settle down with. I walk over to the bar and stand next to Jason, looking really concerned. "Hey Jason, everything alright?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:22 pm