For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Invitation(2050)

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Invitation(2050) Empty The Invitation(2050)

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Kiara has woken up about an hour and half before sunset. It wasn't typical of her to wake up at this hour, she had gotten very accustomed to rising and sleeping with Bill's nocturnal schedule. As she rubbed her eyes she felt a very familiar weight on top of her whole body. It wasn't the plush, custom made blanket of the bed, but her beloved husband who had decided to user her chest for a pillow during his day sleep.

She could just see the top of his head, his check right on her right breast, his arms wrapped loosely around her torso and his hips nestled comfortably between her thighs. She reached up gently to run her fingers through his soft hair. No one would believe that behind the feared, cunning vampire King of the largest territory in the US lay a loving, gentle and very thoughtful man who sought the things everyone else seeks; happiness, love, a comfortable life.

She smiled as she finger combed his hair until she could see his sleeping face. There was no frown, no worried wrinkle on his brow, no angry brood. It was the sleeping face of a gentle soul.

She reached over to her phone, and then to his, turning off the usual alarms. It then took some delicate maneuvering but finally she managed to escape his hold. She smiled and kissed his cool cheek before she sneaked off to take a quick shower.

A short while later she emerged, towel around her body, another towel on top of her damp locks to find her husband still very much asleep by the sun. She checked the time. The Sun was due to set any moment now.

She took a second to admire him. Even with the sheet covering his body from the waist down he was still the most gorgeous thing ever. Even after all these years of wedded bliss he still set fire to her blood. Every kiss was like the first kiss, every touch, every caress. Every time they made love it was a new experience. Just like he'd once promised her, no night was ever the same. It was never boring to be with him.

She set the towel on her head aside and sat down on the edge of the bed. With a mischievous grin she lifted the sheet enough to expose his hipbones. Without any encouragement she dipped her head and began to nibble on his exposed hip, enjoying the taste of his perpetually cool skin. It was like tasting raw power, like lightning contained inside a perfectly handsome vessel.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Invitation(2050) Empty Re: The Invitation(2050)

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 pm

The sun had pulled Bill under to his day rest quicker than he had planned, he had this idea of watching the rising sun with his beloved Kiara as he had planted a bottle of her 'special' True Blood as he liked to call it, allowing him several hours of sunlight without the consequence of the 'bleeds'. But his body fought back that night and pulled him under as he vaguely remembered that he was wrapped himself around Kiara as his cheek nestled on her breast as the sun pulled him under.

But now, his body had alerted him that the sun was setting. His fingers flexed as parts of his body slowly came back to life from his 'dead' period, as he took the first un-needed breath of air into his dead lungs as his eyes flickered open as his face now rested on a soft white pillow. His legs coiled up to his arms as though he had been fighting to keep warm in his sleep, the warmth that radiated from Kiara was enough to warm even his cool flesh.

As he craned his head to see that the sheet was raised as he could feel something smooth on his hip, Kiara's warm lips leaving behind a warm breath that absorbed into his flesh.

"....It is very rude to rouse someone when they cannot respond to such treatment" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Kiara grinned, lifting her head to see her husband as he began to rise just as the sun set.

"Rude...? then should I stop? Or does The King wish for me to continue?" she asked, a warm, playful smile on her face as she placed one last kiss on his exposed hipbone.

Hey may tease her, saying it was rude, but even as she watched him there were other parts of him 'rising' beneath the bed sheets, telling her it wasn't rude at all.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:26 pm

"The King has very many wishes....But for which one that he choose to act upon" he smirked.

Shifting in the bed so that he now lay on his back, his head propped up by a pillow. He could see that she still laid on the side of the bed.

"...I believe that a Queen should not keep her husband King waiting sweetheart" he joked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 pm

She grinned and sat up "Oh well excuse me....I'd hate to keep the King waiting" she said as she moved her hand and removed the towel around her freshly showered bare body. She tossed the towel aside and slowly crawled up to him.

When her face was just a few inches from his she smiled. Her hands on either side of his thighs as she leaned in closer "Good Morning my love" she whispered before placing a tender kiss on his lips.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Bill always knew of ways that he could make her act in almost every way possible. But he could not help fight the smirk from spreading across his face as their lips met.
    "Good morning sweetheart" he whispered.

Reaching up to cup her cheek as he gazed directly into her eyes as he admired her beauty.

The Invitation(2050) True-blood-5-09-salome-wants-to-birth-a-new-world-with-bill

Shifting their bodies as he pinned her to the bed as his hips nestled between her thighs as his hardened length pressed against her thigh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:43 pm

She smiled and even giggled when he shifted them both to pin her under his weight. "mmmm...an evening delight love? How very....vampire of you" she teased as she lifted her hand as much as she could whilst still pinned under him to touch his chest right where his heart was.

She watched his eyes gaze over her and couldn't help but shiver. There was always something in Bill's gaze, like he was seeing her naked for the first time, re-learning every dip and intimate curve with his eyes and his body.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

"I thought it was the vampire that you feel in love with...And what sort of husband would I be if I did not give my wife the love and attention that she desires so much" he smirked.

With a shift of his hips his hardened length slid from her thigh to her already moistened core as he could feel her heart at his tip as he slid inside of her as he could feel her body arch to his invasion as his hips bucked to allow her to adjust to his act.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:52 pm

She smiled. "But you are the vampire I fell in love with" she whispered, still stroking his cheek.

A shift, a thrust and she gasped as he entered her body. She arched her back, feeling him push his way deep into her. She felt her hips buck, lifting her knees a bit so he could settle in deep in her body.

She reached with her arms and wrapped them loosely around his shoulders. "You're the only man whose ever known me so well... and that.. among an infinite number of things...is why I love you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:00 pm

He could hear her every word, his mind and his body was so wrapped up deep inside of her as he shifted her hips so that she lay parallel to the bed as his hips dug in deeper to meet hers. She sheathed him in a deeper warmth as he grunted as his hips rose and fell. He could feel everything that she was and what she was with him.

His hands reached around to cup her rear as he slowly increased his thrusts as he watched her body arch to meet his chest. He could spend the rest of his eternity wrapped up in her and would never stop wanting this bliss with her.

"......Always mine....My love....My wife" he whispered in her ear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 pm

She placed her hands on his bare back, rocking her body in time to his thrusts. Even as he lifted her rear and brought her flush up against his front, his hips grinding sensuously against hers.

"always mine... my love... my husband" she whispered. The dim light in the bedroom caught her ring, making it sparkle.

It was just a simple gold band, in a style that would have been popular back in Bill's human days. It was a ring she seldom took off. Even though it wasn't traditional for vampires to wear rings even Bill wore his, a physical symbol of their union.

The Invitation(2050) Wedding-rings-2
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Hearing her words only made a growl pass his lips as he could hear her heart beating rapidly in her chest, the blood rushing through her veins as his hands locked around her rear as he sat back on his heels as she straddled his thighs as her legs rested on the bed. His hands massaging every part of her warm flesh.

His forehead rested against Kiara's as he held down on her hips as he bucked his hips into the air as he could feel his length throbbed as he could feel a thin beading of sweat form and glisten across her skin. As he growled once again, his speed increased again as he lost his balance and fell back on the bed as she now lay astride him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:21 pm

She gasped and moaned, his pace becoming frantic and her body meeting his hunger. It was like they had never copulated and now that they were, they were both desperate to reach that peak of physical bliss.

She held to his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his hips as he moved against her. Before she registered anything she was suddenly on top of him, her hands braced on his chest for support.

She moved her hips in slow circles, riding him at a steady pace. Her heart was pounding and her body shimmered with a thin sheet of sweat. She dipped her head down, capturing his lips in a hungry kiss as she moved harder against him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Bill met her every fall and thrust as her hands supported herself on his chest as his hands held her down to meet his thrusts. The sheer sleekness that was her melted into him in every way. It was as though they hungered for this moment of eternal bliss, a moment of bliss that had never been felt between them before.

Shifting again as Bill mis-judged as he felt himself land on the floor as Kiara remained astride him as he could feel the carpet rub against his back with every thrust.

Throwing his head back he she rode him with every fiber of her being as his eyes locked with hers as her eyes became hazy with everything.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:32 pm

She heard the thud and her knees were suddenly on the plush carpet of their bedroom. She didn't care however as she continued to ride him. She moved faster and faster, her body tensing and trembling above him.

Her gaze met his and she was lost. Seeing those gorgeous blue eyes were her undoing as she let out a soft cry of his name as her whole body convulsed in her climax.

"oh.....Oh...Bill!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Bill could feel Kiara wrap around him and stroke everything that he was as his name trembled on his lips as she reached her peak which only sent him over the edge as he reached his own released as he could not help but grunt as his hips bucked up as he held Kiara down to him as he did not want this connection to end.

As his hips sunk to the carpet as he felt the soft strands of woven carpet caress against his bare back as his body slumped into the floor as his eyes locked with Kiara's as she tried to regain her breath.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:44 pm

She fell forward unto his chest, her heart thumping hard against her chest. She remained still, catching her breath as her body still pulsed with the remaining waves of pleasure.

After a while, once she'd regained sense she spoke, her voice soft and dreamy. "mmmm... I do so love when you have time to play with me darling" she whispered in a playful fashion, wiggling her hips at the same time.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Bill groaned as she wiggled her hips as he was still buried deep inside of her as he raised his head as his hand brushed her matted hair from her face.

"....If you carry on like that...I shall have to play with you some more sweetheart" he grinned.

As her sweat clung to his body, it would easily mask him from another vampire, er scent overly powerful to cloak him from aroused suspicions.

"....Unless that is your plan...To keep me here locked away from everything..." he joked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 pm

She giggled and kissed his chest "mmm... as tempting as it would be to keep you locked in here for my own selfish desires...I know you're still the King and have things you must do" she said as she slowly peeled herself off him to sit up, still straddling his lap.

"But I'll make sure to remind you during the night....of all the things we could be doing" she said with a smirk.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:09 pm

"As much as I would enjoy remaining here with you...I believe that we have an engagement to get to" he sighed.

He indicated over on the desk in the corner of their bedroom, an invitation had been sent from the Bellefleur's for some sort of reunion party and he and of course Kiara were invited.

"...So whilst I go and choose you something to wear. Why don't you go and start the shower"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm

She chuckled as she slowly got up from his lap, letting out a soft moan as he slid out of her.

"I'm just glad we didn't break anything this time around" she said, looking at their pristine bedroom and knowing they were both prone to breaking lots of things when they got too playful.

She made her way to the bathroom, figuring a second shower was in order. Not that she minded, it was worth getting messy if it involved Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:19 pm

After what seemed a long and lengthy shower as it turned out to be more playful than preparing for the evening ahead. He and Kiara had spent another hour or so indulging in each other's bodies as the bathroom floor showed their escapade as wet towels now piled on the floor as it absorbed the remaining water. 

Bill slid his jacket over his shoulders as he buttoned up his shirt leaving two open at the base of his neck. He could hear Kiara in her closet as she rattled around trying to find her outfit for the night.

"Sweetheart, you ready?...We cannot arrive late this evening" he called out to her from the bedroom.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Kiara finally settled on a dress. It was hard to pick anything as her wardrobe had ballooned to epic proportions. She kept half of it in the bedroom, the other half in her office as one closet could not hold it all.

She finished doing her hair, leaving it nice and loose like Bill liked and put on a pair of black heels.

"Ready love..." she said as she emerged fully dressed. A light dab of make up, nothing too heavy and just the tiniest dab of perfume behind her ears completed her look.

The Invitation(2050) 2i0q4o0

She wondered what everyone would think, seeing her as un-aging as Bill but she didn't care. Her weird genetics allowed her to remain with him forever so it was worth whatever whispers and looks anyone else gave.

She walked up to him, taking a moment to admire his looks and to remind herself she couldn't go back to devouring him like before otherwise they would really be late.

"shall we?" she asked, placing her hand on the crook of his elbow as they left for the Bon Temp Reunion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:59 am