For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

"I love you Kenya Jones"

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

"I love you Kenya Jones" Empty "I love you Kenya Jones"

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 am

Another 4 hours and then it would all be over.

Just another 4 hours, 17 minutes and 11 seconds,

Then Jason Stackhouse could go home to sleep.

He didn't know how the heck Sookie managed this whole no sleeping during the night thing, Jason felt he was dying and now he just wanted to go to sleep without being disturbed. With his nights filled with Violet and until she took her day rest and by that time Jason had under an hour before he had to start his shift which never seemed to end as Andy had taken off another day to spend with his daughter leaving it only him and Kenya Jones.

He could feel his eyes drift closed for what only seemed like moments as his feet were pushed from his desk and a box of pastries were placed in front of him.

"Eat up Stackhouse we got another run to do" Kenya smirked as seeing the state of him.

Jason groaned for his lack of sleep and the fact there was hot pastries in front of him, a jelly doughnut as he swiped it from the box as he stuffed it into his mouth leaving a dusting of sugar around his lips.

"Again? Christ I ain't got no energy for swimming the marathon" he grunted.

"You don't swim the marathon Jason, you run in a marathon" she shook her head laughing.

"Well that as well, I just want to sleep Kenya...Violet has me doing this thing with my tongue tha--"

"Hey, hey now none of that. I don't want to hear about your sexcapades Stackhouse, I ain't Dear Annie. Get your stuff together and if your nice I might let you sleep in the truck. Now hurry up before I change my god dammed mind" she chuckled before she took the keys from his desk and made her way out of the station.

Quickly grabbing a few more sugared doughnuts for journey he liked Kenya, but if she let him sleep in the back of truck, Jason would love Kenya for the rest of his life.

"I love you Kenya Jones" he called out after her as he made his way to the truck pulling up outside as Kenya waited for him to get inside.

The sugar doughnuts could wait till later as he slumped into the passenger seat as the engine indicated out of the station. Jason could finally get some sleep as he cradled his doughnuts to his chest as he let darkness take him.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 am