For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Maid to order

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Maid to order Empty Maid to order

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Getting ready for work, I am so sick and tired of working my ass off.  Sam keeps saying he's hiring someone to replace Terry, but hasn't.

So - I get to do double shifts, and double duty.  In the kitchen, and sometimes having to serve the fucking food too.  I swear some of these idiots want me to do everything for them.  They want me to spoon feed 'em too?

In the shower, the light bulb goes on in my head.  Sam wants me to do everything?  Cook, serve, clean?  Ok.  A maid he wants, a maid he'll get.

Toweling off and draping the towel around my waist, I pull out my makeup kit.  I'm gonna go all out.  Putting on my best face, I go to the closet and pull out the most outrageous drag getup I can find in the back of the closet.

Satisfied with my look, I head out to work.  Walking in, I decide at the last minute to show it off.  Sashaying through the front door, rather than the back entrance, I shake my ass with every step in my high heels and short skirt, knowing I look more like a cheap hooker than an actual maid, but it's the thought that counts.

Heads are turning, and people are stopping to stare.  Good!  This might make Sam think a bit about working my ass so fucking hard.

Going into the kitchen where some orders are already stacking up, Holly stops and stares at me, slack jawed.  I put an apron on, and begin doing french fries, and of course, using my famous dip as I drop them in.

Sam's not here yet.  I can't wait till he sees this.  I carry an order out to a table and serve some folks.  "Will there be anything else sugar?"  I ask in my sweetest lady-drawl.  Dumbass dude can't even say a word - just shakes his head no, staring the whole time.  I turn on my heel and sashay back to the kitchen with a satisfied possum-eating-shit grin on my face.

If I have to, I'll wear this get up every day till he gets us some more help around this damn place!

Maid to order 9ed0wolj9s7y23hmrz4wtb18ssubb1ic

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:23 am