For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lesson One - Tongue Twister

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Lesson One - Tongue Twister Empty Lesson One - Tongue Twister

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:56 am

Jason Stackhouse slumped in the most uncomfortable chair that he had ever sat in whilst he cast a glance to his right and saw his Grams sat next to him. He knew that he was going to be in big trouble enough when he got home. Grams was already mad at him for what he did to Hoyt Fortenberry as he tried out for the football team. Jason had already warned Hoyt that it wasn't going to be easy getting onto the team not when they were this close to the championships and there wasn't enough time to train him up.

"I'm sorry Grams...." he mumbled under his breath.

Adele Stackhouse turned to give Jason her disapproving look as she glanced at her watch and waited until she was called into the principals office for what seemed like her second home.

"I mean it Grams...It was an accident" he tried to assure her.

"Jason Stackhouse, falling out of a tree is an accident, forgetting to tie your shoe laces is an accident. What you did to poor ole Hoyt Fortenberry was just cruel" she replied shaking her head.

Hanging his head low as he knew that he was going to get an ear bashing when he got home. He only wished that Grams had brought Sookie with her, that way he could have asked what she was thinking or even the principal.

"Now boy you will go by Miss Fortenberry's and you will do everything that she asks. You hear? You be a good boy now" she offered him a little smirk

Nodding his head knowing that he would have no choice, even though Hoyt was his best friend he hated his mama. She always smelled of cheetos and dogs, even though she didn't have a dog. Just those creepy ass dolls that reminded him of that doll that came to life and killed you, James he remembered the name was. Or was it Chucky?

"Miss Stackhouse? The principal will see you now" the receptionist called.

"Now you stay here....You hear?" Adele instructed Jason as she gathered her bag and headed to meet the principal who was waiting.

Jason slumped further into his chair, pulling at the shirt and tie that his Grams had made him wear wanting him to look smart but he just wanted to get out of it. 

"Jason Stackhouse. In trouble again are we?" as he turned his head to see his favourite teacher Mrs Steeler.

Lesson One - Tongue Twister Griff_10
    Getting to his feet as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothin bad...Just too rough at football" he looked on innocently.

"I saw, you do like to be rough don't you. Your very good Jason, the coach has high hopes for you" she smirked.

"Really? Shucks, I guess I am smart at football. I got the head for it" he smirked a little.

"Yes you do....Oh Miss Jackson, will you please tell Miss Stackhouse and Mr Dwyer that Jason Stackhouse is with me? I have some work for him to do this weekend" she called to the receptionist. 

"Sure thing Mrs Steeler" the receptionist called back.

"Now why don't you come with me Jason, I have some assignments for you to work on over this weekend" as she turned, Jason instantly falling in line behind her.

Filing down the hall behind Mrs Steeler as he passed several classrooms filled with students on detention and some just messing around. He was missing football practise for this with the principal, not that he minded being here with Mrs Steeler. Stepping into her classroom that was cloaked in darkness as the blinds were still closed as the projector was still set up from the class that he had before practise. 

"So what work do you have for me Mrs Steeler?" he smirked.

"It's in the supply cupboard over there. Top shelf if you wouldn't mind Jason?" she called from behind her desk.

"Sure, no problem" he assured her.

Walking around her desk as he headed into the supply cupboard in the classroom as he flipped on the switch as he began searching through the shelves but had no idea what he was looking for.

"Mrs Steeler...I don't know what I am even looking for? I hope it ain't no books cause I don't read well" he called to her.

Hearing the door close behind him as he turned to see Mrs Steeler behind him leaning against the door. 

"Now Jason...Shall we begin our lesson?.....The tongue twister?" she batted her eyelashes.

Tongue twister?

"What's that?" he grinned.

"Jason, Jason, Jason....You have a lot to learn" she grinned closing in on him.

It did not take long for Jason Stackhouse to learn exactly what the tongue twister was, or missionary, or girl on top....The list was endless.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:23 pm