For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Why Do I Feel This Way

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Why Do I Feel This Way Empty Why Do I Feel This Way

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Who the fuck is Mary Poppins, and can I please kill her?"

*Tara remembered Pam saying in reference to Nora. Truth be told Nora didn't piss Tara off to much but then again. Tara knew how over protective Pam was of Eric. The whole sister thing must have just rubbed her the wrong way.*

"Fucking Eric....Fucking Bill...it's always a man isn't it?"

*Tara said shacking her head, she had heard back from Felix, and he has said he disposed of the body. Now all she had to do was go and get herself checked for Hep V.*

"Fucking Eric...you couldn't just let him go....he released you, he wanted to go on with his own life, and you fucking couldn't just let him go? No you had to chase him, and fucking leave me alone....dop you have any idea how fucking un-fair that is? Do you have any clue how I am fucking decaying here!? I have no idea what I am doing half the time, and I just glare at everyone and pretend it's fucking alright, but it's not! It's not alright, everything is fucked, and I don't even know if it'll ever be alright.....God damn it Pam I loved you....I...love you...yeah that's right fucking love you, and even thought I know you can't hear me, and fuck me it's better that way, 'cause you wouldn't have anything nice to say about it anyway, but it's true!"

*Tara exhaled long, and grabbed a vase and threw it against the cabin's wall, imagining it was her Maker's head.*

"Maybe later we can braid each others hair and talk about boys...fuckin baby vamps."

*She remembered when Pam saying while Jessica was staying with them, Jessica was a friend, hell she was more of a friend then Tara had these days. Tara had been cleaning up the house, looking for anything that may make her feel closer to Pam, pictures, video.....what she ended-up finding mostly was more and more ode's to Eric, it seemed as much as Tara wanted Pam, Pam in turn wanted Eric. Okay, yeah he was good looking, and I guess he had the whole bad boy thing going, but Tara didn't get it. Maybe it was more about the whole Maker thing, whatever it was she didn't get it.*

"Fucking Baby vamps...yeah baby vamps...baby vamps that were you're friends, Baby vamps that cared about you....Baby vamps that needed someone to help them...make them strong bad ass vampires, this is so fucked!"

"Listen close. I saved your fucking life and lent you some truly exquisite clothes. But if you do anything to mess with Fangtasia, I will silver you and stick you in a coffin to rot until the next millennium. Do you understand me?"

*Tara unable to stop herself finally lost it, she fell down to the floor in a room, she was more then sure of was Pam's, her perfume lightly lingered there, and the sheets still smelled some what like her. Tara crawled onto the bed, burying her head in a pillow and balled. She was crying because of what she did to Hailey, with Felix. She was crying because she never got to spend the proper amount of time with Willa, and maybe if she had, Willa wouldn't have went out and killed all those innocent people. She was crying because she had told Jessica she could stay here, and she hadn't even talked to the girl, other then when she first came and asked Tara of she could stay. She was crying because Bill may decide to end her un-life for the murder of Hailey, and she knew Brianna had seen her with Hailey. But mostly she was crying because the person she felt the closet-est to in the entire universe, was gone and she was more then sure NEVER coming back. She was crying for Pam.*

"I kept it going for you.....just like you would have wanted...."

*Tara said between tears.*

"FUCK!"

*She said and attempted to get herself together, she knew Pam hated scenes that involved any kind of feelings....which she was rather sure of that her Maker was devoid of.*

"Ya know....this would all be so much easier if I could have just gotten some closure!"

*She yelled to no one, but just like Tara knew....she was alone...alone in the cabin, alone at Fangtasia....simply alone.*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 pm