For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Collector *warning graphic material*

Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

The Collector *warning graphic material* Empty The Collector *warning graphic material*

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:33 pm

He grew bored of the women who were bound all around the room. Even the woman whose lips were wrapped around his cock bored him. He pushed her away and her body swung back and forth. Other women moaned and groaned, their bodies contorted in different positions by ropes. chains and leather straps.

The Collector *warning graphic material* Tumblr_m9kutgfiV71rau1yro1_500
    The Collector *warning graphic material* Tumblr_m3wogpeWgg1rrw2bio1_r1_500
    The Collector *warning graphic material* Tumblr_mugtvcjtOu1ssm832o1_500

He stood and left his playroom, beckoning a young 12 year old girl to come to him. He was hungry and he loved nothing more than virgin child blood for dinner. He sat down on a plush leather couch, the tv on some random mindless channel as he pulled the naked child to his lap, slapping her precious lily white rear before sinking his fangs into her still developing left breast, as close to the heart as he could get without having to carve the body.

He had his laptop nearby, watching another auction of a woman who was selling her virginity for school money. He loved how stupid women of this era were as he let his sky high bid win him yet another woman he'd been bringing to his collection of toys.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

The Collector *warning graphic material* Empty Re: The Collector *warning graphic material*

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Isabel's nails dragged along the smooth pert chest of a succulent male that had been provided for her. She had grown tiresome of the same old donor who did have her uses but she preferred something on the male side to fill that gap that was growing inside of her. As her hand caressed along his rippled stomach as her fangs drank deep of his virgin blood. It was not very often that she was able to drink from such a rare breed. As he lay unconscious on the bed as she withdrew her fangs and licked her cherry red lips.

She could hear noise from another room and knew who exactly it was, she had come to him knowing that he was always able to find such rarities of blood. He always knew exactly what she wanted. Leaving the unknown donor on the bed as she swayed her hips as her heels clicked on the tiled floor as she made her way into the room where she found Raphael feeding on a small child.

"Is that not the child the police are searching for now?" she grinned.
    Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

The Collector *warning graphic material* Empty Re: The Collector *warning graphic material*

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Raphael lifted his head from his meal. The child was still alive, but glamoured into silence. He licked his lips and shrugged.

Perhaps she is....perhaps she isn't.... he said casually as he rolled the child off his lap, letting her drop to the floor where she remained like a limp rag doll.

Did you enjoy your treat? It's getting harder to find virgin males in this state....all those hormones he added as he recrossed his legs.

The room was nice and dim, plush and ornate, fitting to his narcissistic personality. He hadn't expected Isabel to show but he knew if he kept her happy she made sure all those nasty human law enforcers didn't bother him and his lifestyle.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Shaking her head as she took her seat comfortably as she crossed her legs as she made sure that she had not spilled any blood from her feed.

"Perhaps be a little more discreet Raphael we cannot afford to keep having you take children. There is only so much that I can do to keep you alive" she grumbled "Oh yes he was very tasty, perhaps another one on my next visit? A female this time" she told him as though she was ordering from a menu.
    Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Raphael nodded. A female can be done... I just won the auction for another silly girl selling her virginity. I'm sure you won't mind a cute brunette he said as he stretched.

But I must say I did not expect you tonight Isabel... what brings you to my humble abode on this balmy evening? he asked. It wasn't like he had anything against Isabel, but she was vampire royalty so usually she was never around someone else without having an ulterior motive.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 pm

"I much prefer blondes, but a brunette will have to do" she grinned licking her lips.

Hearing his last remark as she grinned knowing that she had some news that would certainly perk up his evening in more ways that one.

"I have some information that you might find very useful" she ended leaving out there for him.
    Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Raphael quirked an eyebrow Information? about what I wonder... he said. What could Isabel know? Surely whatever she knew was her leverage on whatever she wanted him to do. But he'd listen to to her nevertheless. She had done him plenty of favors with police and judges that she'd earned herself at least some leeway with him.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:18 pm

"I have a a meeting tomorrow....with the King of Louisiana, William Compton" she grinned.

Uncrossing her knees as she leaned forward to see what his expression would be, knowing that both had a dislike for Bill Compton. She knew that would get his attention as it would bring back memories of his favourite plaything.
    Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Raphael was instantly on attention. He didn't care much for Compton. He was just some pompous idiot who the Authority made king on a whim. What did interest him was Compton's plaything.

He could already recall the feel of her skin, how good it felt to fuck her. Her delicious wolf blood. Oh yes, how could he forget the wolf he was so keen to add to his collection. She had escaped him a few months ago but this time...this time he'd add her to his collection.

mmm...perhaps I shall pay his plaything a visit... I do miss her moans when my cock fills her
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:30 pm

"I cannot have you barging in and claiming her like some toy Raphael. You need to be smart about this, Compton will never leave her alone. She will be at his side and of course she will have a guard with her at all times. I have someone already pursuing his two progeny's that will distract him long enough. Take her and do what you wish with her, destroy Compton if you wish" she ordered.

She knew that Raphael would be more than willing to do whatever she said when it came to Compton's plaything.
    Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Raphael grinned. Oh Isabel...you have made me a happy man tonight. Giving you Compton's fangs in exchange for his little fuck toy is a bargain he said as he leaned back already making plans.

But I am a gentleman...I shall let Compton have one more night with his toy before I claim it as mine

He stood and went to write something on a sort of planner of his. I shall clear up my schedule for the hunt... Should I kill Compton before or after your meeting?
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"After. I will not have any of this come back on me. I cannot risk anyone linking this to me you hear?" she instructed Raphael.

As he returned to his feeding on the young child, Isabel knew that she was not going to get any more out of him whilst he fed and thought about Compton's pet. She needed to prepare, soon Compton and his pet would be here and she had to be ready. With John working on Compton's progeny soon she would have what she wanted. 

Soon she would be the Queen of Louisiana.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:24 am