For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The night off.

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

The night off. - Page 2 Empty Re: The night off.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 pm

I instantly felt better. I felt happy to know he accepted me for all of my awkward moments. Before he could go on with his story and tell me any more embarrassing things he'd regret later I assaulted his lips with mine and wrapped my arms around his neck. My tongue sliding its way into his mouth, swirling around in a dance. There was a small drop of blood on him bottom lip and I licked it off slowly. Tasting his blood. It was sweet and so delicious tasting of intense excitement.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 11:54 pm

-..Jason slowly wrapped his muscular arms around her back, loving how she embrace him with a kiss. His blood leaked out from his lip and into her mouth, causing the air around to saturate with a deeper scent of his life liquid. He said inbetween kisses and confessed that he loved every second with her. Not wanting to break the moment he continued the magnetic kiss.--

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 11:57 pm

In the moment of things I said as I looked into his eyes. "I love being with you too." I startled myself with that confession, knowing I'd asked him if I could not be his "girlfriend" just yet and here I was and it felt right, and felt like a relationship. I'd let things fall into place, only time would tell where this would lead us. But I was glad to make the journey with Jason.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 pm

-..Jason slowly wrapped his muscular arms around her back, loving how she embrace him with a kiss. His blood leaked out from his lip and into her mouth, causing the air around to saturate with a deeper scent of his life liquid. He said inbetween kisses and confessed that he loved every second with her. Not wanting to break the moment he continued the magnetic kiss.--

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 am

I smiled at him as I laid there next to him on the couch, snuggled in his arms. I could feel his body heat against my cold skin. The perfect balance so to speak. I nodded as I continued to grin. "I'm yours until close to sunrise....I'd love to." I turned my head to the direction of the television and wondered what type of shows he liked. Tonight had turned out just perfect. I didn't want the night to end. I didn't want to have to leave him until night fall. I wanted to be able to wake in his arms, and I knew...it would never happen. The curse of being a vampire. But this...this was enough. Normal. Perfect. Just us. My head on his chest, I could hear the rhythm of his heart and for a moment, it felt like mine was beating with his.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:11 pm