For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Holiday Cheer

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Holiday Cheer Empty Holiday Cheer

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 pm

"Have yourself, a merry little Christmas."

She was completely oblivious to the sounds coming from the TV. Instead, she was engrossed in the sounds coming from the man laying underneath her. He had his hands dug into her ass and was pressing against her in such a way that it was sending shivers all over her body. She let her hands run through his hair and pressed herself even harder into him.

It seemed like they couldn't keep their hands off of each other; now that they had finally decided to get over themselves, everything was falling into place. There hadn't been any supernatural activity, no worrying about getting drained. Alcide protected her, and she protected him... in a way. She was so thankful, and so happy, with how things were going.

"Alcide," she muttered against his lips as another shiver moved across her body. Oh, the things he did to her.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Holiday Cheer Empty Re: Holiday Cheer

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 pm

{He couldn't get enough of her and she seemed to feel the same way. They had decided on a movie for the night, which quickly turned into a hot make out session and neither came up for air very often. He growled low in his throat when she moved her hips against him, causing his confined erection to hurt. Damn jeans and being so constrictive when things got a bit...hard. His large hands placed firmly on her ass as he pressed her to him to feel what she was doing to him.}

"Sookie...." {He grinned and kissed her again before she could say another word. Moving his hands from her ass up her back, he slid them under her shirt to feel her skin. He groaned again and spoke against her lips} "You have too much clothes on..."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:48 pm

"Well, you could fix that if you really wanted to," she said quietly while continuing to grind her hips against him. His body being so big was a nice contrast to how small she was; she fit against him perfectly. Her hands went to his chest and pushed herself up so that she was looking down at him, then grabbed his hands to guide them to her breasts, under her bra where she moaned at the sensation of his calloused fingertips caressing her nipples.

"I really think you should take it off," she said with a moan, and a grin. This would never get old. Not ever.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:57 pm

{He growled deep and enjoyed the view. She was quite a tease when she wanted to be and he loved her just the same. His zipper rubbing against his shaft was irritating and he realized it was the worst day ever to go commando. When she brought his hands to her breasts, he ran his fingers over her nipples causing them to harden from his touch. He grinned at her suggestion.}

"Unwrap you...now? Merry Christmas to me...."

{He lifted her shirt and tossed it, not caring where it landed. He eyed that piece of material standing between him and what he wanted most. Really hoping it was not one of her favorites, he ripped the back and pulled it down, not bothering to take the time to unclasp it. Her exposed breasts were like a steak for a hungry dog...he licked his lips and sat up to take her left breast into his mouth while kneading the right with his hand. His free hand moved across the small of her back and pressed her closer to him.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm

She flushed as he ripped off her bra and tossed it across the room.

"It wasn't," she said in response to his unanswered question about it. A grin crossed her face as she moved her hands down to his zipper, all intentions of unzipping it and having her way with him while he writhed underneath her. Just as she popped the button and gingerly started to pull the zipper down, there went the doorbell. She let out a sigh of frustration and met his gaze, debating just not answering the door.

But then, her stomach decided to get in the way. It growled,loudly, causing her to roll her eyes. "I guess it's dinnertime. And dessert will have to wait."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:09 pm

{He grinned when she answered his question. His little mind reading....girlfriend? Wow, what a great ring that had....she's unbuttoning...sweet Jesus...Thank you Lord! His praise was short lived when the doorbell rang and the person announced it was the chinese delivery. Of course, how had he forgotten they ordered in....oh right, sex. Always distracting. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily, hating the fact that his hard on would have to wait.}

"I'll get that, you stay right where you are and just how you are. I like my dessert before dinner because I'm naughty." {He chuckled and moved so that she fell onto the couch. When he got to his feet, his erection slowly disappeared but his annoyance grew. Opening the door, he cut the delivery man some eyes before handing over the cash and taking the food.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:13 pm

She pushed her hair behind her ear as she sat, waiting, for him to come back. And fought the urge to put her shirt on to cover her nakedness.

When he had suggested Chinese for dinner, she hadn't faltered at all. It sounded delicious, and she was hungry. But when he came over and handed her a pair of chopsticks, her face paled. It sounded stupid, but she couldn't help remember the last time she had used chopsticks. She looked up at him, almost looking as though she were unsure how to use them.

"I--I, um...."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:16 pm

{When he returned with a smile to see her bare chested on the couch and waiting for him, he handed her chopsticks and considered skipping dinner and going straight to dessert, when he saw her face. She paled and he set the boxes on the coffee table.}

"Sookie? Are you okay?"

{She looked sick. Sick and scared. He grabbed her shirt and handed it to her, cautiously wondering what had caused her change in reaction.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"It's silly," she said with a soft laugh as she shook her head. The last time she had used them had been when Mike had been in the house. He had come in, and unbeknownst to her, he had been changed. He was a vampire. And he had let his penis work more quickly than his brain.

"You remember Mike Spencer? Or did you never get to meet him?" she asked while opening the box with her food in it; chicken fried rice. It was her go to when it came to Chinese. As she opened it and pulled a spork out of the bag, she debated on how to tell him what had happened.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:25 pm

"Mike Spencer....Mike, oh yeah I seen him a few times. Coroner wasn't he? {She seemed to relax slightly after putting her shirt back on, no bra...still tempting and mouthwatering. He took a seat next to her and he grabbed his box of combination fried rice and a spoon. Chopsticks were for girls, he wanted actual bites not grains of rice at a time.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:28 pm

She nodded and put a sporkful of rice in her mouth, chewing thoughtfully as she did so.

"I killed him with a pair of chopsticks... right here in the living room," she sputtered out and put more food in her mouth; when all else fails, say it as fast as you can and find a way to occupy yourself so that you don't say more than you should.

As she chewed, she watched his face to see how it registered to him. Would he think that she would just kill anyone now? She had killed his fiancee.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

{He chewed and swallowed, hearing her confess to killing Mike. Setting the box down, he turned on the couch to face her, taking her food from her and placing it on the table. Holding both of her hands in his, he ran his thumbs over her knuckles.}

"Sookie, I won't ever let anyone hurt you ever again. There will be no vampire attacks, not here...not while I'm here. I will protect you and keep you safe. No bloodsucker will bite you again, you hear me?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:39 pm

She nodded as his hands engulfed her face, and leaned in to press her lips against his. Being with him, she always felt safe. Even when they were at that were bar. She was always safe with him. It was a given and for that, she'd be forever thankful.

With all thoughts of dinner behind her, she pressed him back against the couch and began to show him just how much she appreciated him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:05 pm