For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Father Mode

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Father Mode Empty Father Mode

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:06 pm

He had it all set up and ready. The excitement killing him. She had been busy wrapped up in a movie and audibly crying. The hormones were kicking in and at least she was not a bad emotional. She was just very weepy. He looked over towards her and called her name to get her attention.

-Nicole, would you come see for a moment?-
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Father Mode Empty Re: Father Mode

Post by Nicole Wright Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:12 pm

She wiped at her eyes for a final time as the credits rolled, and stood slowly from the couch. Worst movie ever to watch while pregnant? The Notebook.

It had been pure torture, entire time. But she had made it through, somehow.

Wiping her eyes once more, she headed towards Sam's voice and stopped short at the door. "Shouldn't you... I dunno, lead me in with my eyes closed or something?" she asked with a laugh.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:29 pm

He chuckled and waved her over to him. He was on his knees and reached up to place hands on her hips, moving her closer to the wall. -I figured we could track the growth of the baby bump. You know, see how much you grow each month? It looked cooler online...- He smiled sheepishly and prayed he didn't make her feel fat....that would be bad, really bad.
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:37 pm

She sniffled, again, as tears came to her eyes. That was probably the sweetest thing that she had heard of, or seen, or experienced.

Wiping at her eyes, she looked down at him and nodded her head with a silly grin on her face. "I think that'd be awesome, Sam." She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and put a hand on his against her hips.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:40 pm

He smiled, relieved that she hadn't taken it the wrong way. He reached up to wipe her tear away and smiled softly. -I'm glad you agree.- He placed a hand on both sides of her stomach and kissed the bump, looking up at her as he moved her shirt up. -Hey you in there...it's your daddy. I can't wait to meet you...-

He smiled again and looked up at Nicole. -Stand as close to the wall as you can and I'll trace.-
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:50 pm

When did he get so damn sweet? She had no idea what to think or feel when he put his hand against her stomach and started talking to their baby. Maybe this family thing wouldn't be so hard, what with a man like him beside her to help her along her way.

"Like this?" she said as she lifted her left arm over her head and moved as close to the wall, so that her hip was touching it. "Cause it's about as close as I can get," she continued with a chuckle.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:04 pm

He smiled and looked up at her, nodding. -That's perfect.- He took the sharpie and began to trace the baby bump, making a rounded line. He looked up proudly and capped the pen back.

-Perfect. Just perfect.- Kissing her stomach again, he stood and ran the backs of his knuckles against her cheek. -You make me happy, Nicole. Really happy. I didn't think I could be after I lost Luna. But...here we are and I couldn't ask for anything more. Nothing more than you and our child that's growing in your stomach.-

He kissed her softly and pulled the small box from his pocket. -I also think I may be falling in love with you.- He couldn't say he loved her yet, but it was getting there. In the box was a necklace with the open heart. After reading about what it meant, he knew it would be perfect. Handing her the box, he waited for her to open it.
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 pm

She couldn't believe how sweet he was being; she knew he was nice, knew he cared. But it hadn't ever really struck her how much until she had started showing. He was so loving, so caring and gentle.

"I love this," she said as she looked at the necklace then looked at him. She couldn't help but smile. "We kinda did things backwards, huh? You saving my life, us barely knowing each other, getting pregnant and then getting serious feelings?" She shook her head and brushed a wild piece of hair behind her ear.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:50 pm

He smiled and shook his head. -I'm glad you do. I knew it would look good on you.- He chuckled a bit and moved his hand to touch hers that held the box. -I've never been the kind of guy who did things the right way, I like to keep it interesting. Life is full of surprises after all.- He grinned and leaned forward to softly kiss her lips, lingering for a few moments before pulling back to look at her. -I'm really happy...and I only hope I can make you just as happy.-
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:04 pm

She grinned and stepped closer to him, pressing her lips against his and wrapping her arms around his waist as best she could.

"You do make me happy. Happier than I ever expected to be. Happier than I thought I deserved to be." As warmth moved through her body, she turned her gaze up to him and tugged her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"Ya know," she said, letting her hands run over his chest and down to the zipper of his pants, "we can't get pregnant again right now....." Waggled her brows, "but we can see if we can make it twins."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Running his hands over her back, he looked down at her and smiled. He could see the impish look she was giving him and quirked a brow. He listened to her and grinned as she spoke. Groaning a bit as her small hands worked on his zipper, he slid his hand up her back and to her neck. -Twins hmm? That sounds like a challenge.- He chuckled and kissed her, pressing her against the wall gently. -I'm game...let's see about triplets.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:41 am