For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

You Can Come Home

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

You Can Come Home Empty You Can Come Home

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:55 pm

*Tara was wiping the bar up getting ready to open, she was glad she had finally gotten in touch with Willa and that the young vampire had finally decided to come back to the fold, she was worried about her. She knew Willa knew the basics, but she also knew that she had that little incident, where she decided to go all 30 days of night on some humans. She hoped there'd be less of that, and even more so less of King Bill's goons. She looked over at Willa and nodded over towards her looking at the baby vamp.*

"Everything alright....I mean....you good to go...no....more killer instinct then?"

*Tara asked, referencing the super Nintendo game.*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

You Can Come Home Empty Re: You Can Come Home

Post by Willa Burrell Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Willa could feel the tension in the bar between herself and Tara ,she knew she had to prove herself to the ebony beauty at the counter, cleaning glasses looking over at her ever so inquisitively. She knew that going Rambo on those humans was going to follow her and give others questions about her sanity as a baby vampire, But all she could do is make sure she kept her rage in check and put forth her business foot forward and impress impress impress....So with a deep breath

" Im doing great Tara but the bar isnt we need alot of work done on the exterior of the place ... I hope Alcide can get it all looked after ....they sure are doing a great job inside " she talks with an air of caution in her voice not knowing how Tara will take her business voice .

"What are your plans for the new decorating because I need to go over the accounts and make sure we have enough funds up front to cover it all .." she asks knowing Tara hates to talk money and really doesnt know how much in-charge Tara wants to even be .

As she is waiting for Tara to answer she starts getting sweaty palms and starts thinkimg to herself " oh know what have I done ...have I taken on to much to soon ? "
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 pm

"Bitch please I know your messin' with me now, you remember, You got me the money, Shit I'm a millionaire, spare no expense....as a matter of fact, spend a million....or two....why have the money if we can't use it....make it bigger....twice the size....in fact.....just as long as I get to sit on my mother fucking throne."

*Tara said with a smile, looking over at Willa, she shook her head, she was reminding her of Eric, with all this business talk.*

"The night is for living....shit if I didn't learn that, you look troubled....come on girl, let it out....staying at Bill's has gotta suck....you should come home, plenty of room, ain't no one there but me, and the babies....OK most people would call them terrors....but there really not that bad, and having each and every movement of yours watched can't be fun....in less your into that Sliver shit."

*Tara said with a shrug.*

"I think Jessica may be here....or she was at one time, I mean at the cabin."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Willa had to smile at what Tara said she knew just what to get Tara going and money and the spending of it always got her ass lit up.She got up tiredly from the booth she was sitting at and brought the accounts to Tara and showed her the allowances for the interior of the bar.She knew right away by Tara's look that she didnt want anything to do with what Willa had in her hand but Willa was not to be deterred she was going to see Tara see the accounts come hell or high water .Not that they were cornered with money she just wanted a partner who cared about the money side and she was gonna make Tara care if she had to ram the accounts down her throat....

Then she said it ...did Will hear her right ??? Did Tara say come home ???  Oh MY God ,,,she did Willa was stopped right in her steps she dropped the accounts and blood tears started to run down her face ...she looked at Tara and then ran into her arms and said ....

" I have a kitten ...her name is Miss Meow if she can come we would love to " and she flung her arms around Tara and gave Tara the biggest hug she has eve given anyone as a vampire...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:00 pm

*Tara didn't move for a moment, she guessed maybe it was because she had been so emotionally deprived she wasn't even use to it anymore, she didn't want to be Pam-ish, so she eventually gave in and hugged Willa.*

"Girl, you should have known you can come home anytime....I have two puppies, a male, named Torque and a female, named Daisy, there sweet, and I ain't never had no cat....so I ain't very in the know about them, but as long as there raised together I think they'll get along just fine....and you can come home anytime, King jack ass....aka Bill will allow it....shit....you should have known that...it ain't like I didn't miss your ass....I was like double left....when you went on your finding yourself, spin....you and me....we're the only family we really have now....now I mean I got my mama, but....we'll...let's just say I like you a whole lot better.....but only if your stop taking about all this book shit, I don't care who we make money, your all the brains in that area, I just care that we do."

*Tara said smiling at Willa, and pushing a strain of the smaller vampire's hair behind her ear, as Tara shook her head.*

"Miss....Meow...can come too....besides you can help me paint Eric's bedroom, pink....with hello kitty....I am gonna make that shit, pop."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Willa pulled away softly from Tara and looked slightly up into her dark brown eyes and said  " I really dont know how to repay you for letting me move in with you "   as more blood tears fall from Willa's eyes  "I hate it at Bills ...always being watched ...even though I have my own wing and its like being alone, I still have cameras everywhere."  she explained while trying to wipe the blood away.  "you just have no idea it is just like being at my fathers all over again " she sobed once and then  "  No..." she said almost to herself . " Im not going to let this get to me " .....

Willa wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and looked Tara in the face and said   "I promise no more accounts as long as I live in our home and we are partners ...I wont make you look at another account and kissed Tara squarely on the mouth and went back to her booth and started back on her paper work...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:27 pm