For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Secret Informant

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Secret Informant  Empty Secret Informant

Post by Isabel Beaumont Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:35 am

Isabel let her fingers drum along her desk in her office as she watched the screen on her laptop as a smile slid across her face as the screams of her informant echoed through the small speakers. This is what happened when they did not do as they were told. She needed more information on King Compton. Having had a call from Roxanne earlier that evening saying all was well, truth be told she was surprised that she was even still alive.

It would not be long until the King discovered who she worked for and would meet the True Death. It was a sad loss on her part, but casualties all part of war. She had been expecting retaliation from Compton but it had been silent on the front line. Leaning forward as she hit call on the speaker.

"Let her be....She has learned her lesson" as she ended the call.

It was time to pay a visit to her secret informant. Having caught her just on the outskirts of Texas, she knew immediately who it was and used all that she could could to capture her. For the last three weeks she had been held in captivity, blood deprived, beaten with silver chains. Anything that would keep her weak so that she did not try to escape again.

Her punishment would be far more severe than her body sprayed with pure silver, she would get what she wanted. Closing the screen down as she drained her blood from her glass as she stood from her chair and exited her office. Heading down the barely lit corridor away from all civilization she headed to her destination.

Pricking her finger on the scanner as the green light lit up and the door clicked open as she slid inside and locked the door behind her as she descended the stairs as her heels echoed in the background as she was met with another hurling scream. That alone brought an infectious smile to her face as she reached the bottom of the stairs as she was met with a large block cage.

"Now, Now Casey...Is that any way to treat our guest?" she smirked.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Secret Informant  Empty Re: Secret Informant

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:52 am

Looking up after yet another gut wrenchingly painful blast of silver straight to her face, Judith managed to cock her head slightly at Isabel's words, a slight smirk on her face.

"A guest is allowed to leave whenever they like.  Call it what it is at least."

Judith had been kept hidden away in Isabel's dungeon for weeks now; suffering horrendous amounts of torture and starvation.  She knew what it was that Isabel wanted but she would not get it, at least not from her.  Judith knew that William would never forgive her for her betrayal of him and the bitch who had stolen him from her but, Judith would remain loyal to William; at least in this instance.

"Now, are we to have the same conversation again or did you want something else this time?"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Isabel chuckled at Judith's responses as she caressed her hands together sensually as she approached the cage as she inclined to Casey to leave. He bowed his head as he swiftly took his leave. Judith who was still heavily silvered and unable to move gave Isabel the greatest advantage as she pulled the key to the cage from her pocket. Putting it on show to make sure that Judith could see it.

"You are free to leave whenever you want to Judith...Just give me what I want and you are free to go" as she spun the key around on its chain.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Watching carefully as Isabel pulled the key from her pocket and holding it before her tauntingly, Judith simply shrugged, ignoring the sizzle of what remained of her skin as the silver shifted against her body.  

Isabel's mind games would have been laughable if Judith were not so weak.  Lorena made mind games into an art.  An art, that both Judith and William had learned how to withstand all too well, over the years.  It was one reason that they both were such successful vampires.

"Then it seems that I will be here until I meet the True Death.  I will not betray my brother, as much as you may think that you can sway me.  You may as well stake me now."  
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm

"Oh Judith you underestimate me....I do not want to kill you" she smirked.

Judith let the key sway on her finger tip so that Judith could see her escape before her very eyes. Dropping the key into her pocket as she turned her attention back to Judith.

"I want you to watch.....As I drive a stake through his heart....That moment when your whole world collapses around you. You will watch as the light disappears from his eyes...That will be your True Death Judith" she laughed devilishly.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:41 pm

As Isabel's words rang in Judith's mind, she wanted nothing more than to rip her dead heart out of Isabel's body before ramming a pencil through it; leaving Isabel as nothing more than a pile of blood and entrails on the floor.  A slight smirk crossed Judith's lips as she replayed the scene repeatedly in her mind.  Her actual reaction, however, would have to be much different.

"IOh, you want to kill my brother?  Gee, the thought had never occurred to me.  You will never be able to beat him.  William is ten times the vampire that you could ever hope to be.  He has bested those that are more cunning, more powerful, and much older than you.  What makes you think that you will be the one to be able to win where so many others have failed?"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:57 pm

She was getting to her. Just what she wanted. Putting Compton on his high pedestal where she thought he belonged. But Isabel knew differently.

"Oh I think you will come to realize Judith that I always have a plan B, and a plan C and a plan D...See where I am going with this? Your dearest brother is already on his knees....I assure you of that. You see when I am finished with him his fangs will be with those of his progeny that now sit in my office...Jessica and the newest one I believe?" she smirked.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Judith knew better than to think that William did not also always have backup plans for his backup plans.  The news that Jessica had met the True Death hit her hard though.  She knew that William did not typically cope with loss well, or failure for that matter.  True William had never wanted to make Jessica, or any vampire for that matter, but he still loved her dearly.  She hoped that the loss would not cloud his judgement too much.  The final piece of Isabel's statement sunk into Judith's mind after a moment.

"Newest one?  Well, my brother has been a busy boy hasn't he?  I suppose I wasn't on the mailing list for birth announcements."

So, William had created another vampire and had lost her as well?  Judith knew that William might be able to pull himself together after the loss of one vampire but after losing two?  Her mind worked overtime as she played out the different scenario outcomes mentally.  None of them were good and Judith felt her heart sink.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:26 pm

"Oh trust me Judith....You will see Bill one. Last. Time" she smirked.

Taking a step closer to the cage as she could smell her burning flesh which made a sly grin slide across her face.

"I will make sure of that...Compton will meet his downfall....Happening as we speak" she grinned.

She turned from Judith as she headed for the stairs again as she cast a glance over her shoulder.

"I will have Louisiana....And you will have nothing my dear"
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Judith watched a Isabel left the confines of the small dungeon that had become her new hell.  William was in danger and there was nothing that she could do to stop it?  To help him?  What would eternity be without her William in it?  No, it was something that Judith would refuse to believe, to accept.  She would not allow him to simply roll over and die.  Somehow, she would help him.

"First things first," Judith thought to herself, "how the hell am I going to get out of here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 am