For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Beautifully Mine!

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Beautifully Mine! Empty Beautifully Mine!

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:18 pm

*I loved it....the moment I saw it. It was classical, sure it looked like some of my relatives may have worked on it at some point and time, but I couldn't keep my eyes off it. six bedrooms, 4 bath, outdoor pool, with a gate and a wonderful backyard. I was nearly more then sure Pam, and Eric were gone, even thought I secretly wished nearly every day and every night, that they weren't. That they would come through that cabin door and yell at me or Willa for having pets in there home, regardless if that happened or not, Which more then likely was a not. I was going to make sure to prepare. I had a room, especially designed for Willa, a subtle purple, with gold trim, it ended up looking regal, like I planned, I even put in a brand new litter box, with new littler, and a cat tree for Miss Meow, I set-up a room for the puppies as well, I can't have my babies unhappy if we have to move, to fix that problem, I also put a thick gate around the pool, just in case, I didn't want them to jump in when they weren't being supervised.*

"I want the largest bedroom painted pale blue."

*That of course would be mine, I had talked with someone already about vampire, proofing both my room and Willa's, with UV protected windows and just to make sure black out curtains, I smiled at myself as I turned and looked up at my would-be home if push came to shove, I wasn't about to end-up staying in the dungeon or something, I opened the door, with my foot and smiled at the mixture of newborn color and old fashion New Orleans artifacts.*

"Mama's home!"

*I said quietly, to no one.*

Beautifully Mine! Mostexpensive

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:07 am