For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I'm Loving It

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

I'm Loving It Empty I'm Loving It

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 pm

*Tara raced over, to there emergency home, which she must say she was rather happy with, shit sometimes she wished her and Willa already lived there, her red, Dodge Viper, with racing stripes easily made all the twists and turns, and there were many to get to there mansion, she made sure Willa had her seal belt on and stopped short in the front, as if she were an F1 racer.*

"Soooo this is it.....it's yours and mine, regardless of anything that does, and or will ever happen, this is our home."

*Tara says pulling the deed, out of her glove box, neatly, and in total order, was Tara Mae Thornton's name and beside it, Willa's, Tara handed the deed to Willa, and smiled wide.*

"We're home owners, everything in here is ours yours and mind, we are home owners!"

*She said smiling happily.*

"You're going to love it, here, indoor pool, total technology, I didn't spare any expense, it's lavished with everything you could imagine, hot tub, a bunch of bedrooms, guest room, a kitchen that most t.v. actors and actresses would die for, plush furniture, and behind it a five car garage....yeah that's right I spent a hell of a lot of money on it, but fuck ain't it beautiful?"

*She asked to Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

I'm Loving It Empty Re: I'm Loving It

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Willa thought she was going to die on the way over to what Tara said was their new home ,their emergency home .She had never driven so fast on so many curves before,she was sure they were going to fly off one or two . Buy the time they got there Willa was breathing so hard she thought she was hyperventilating which was weird because she didn't need to breath at all ,but she was sure she was going to faint . She had to sit for a minute in the car before she got out but Tara looked as happy as she had ever seen her she looked wild ,hair all over and a huge smile on her face just as pleased as she could be with herself .

Willa finally felt she could stand so she got out of the car and followed Tara up to the house , it was beautiful .As she listened to Tara tell her all about it she couldn't believe she did this even when Tara showed her the deed and saw her name on it as well as Taras .    " Damn those tears again "   she thought as they were brimming and ready to break at any second .She looked at Tara and couldn't hold them back any longer ,she was worried Tara was going to think she was this huge cry baby .

``Oh my god Tara its beautiful I cant believe you did this for us .It makes me want to just bring all our stuff here and move right in `` tears were streaming down her face with her huge smile .She walks over to Tara and hugs her .

`` Can we go in ...I cant wait go in ``  Willa looks behind her to the road they just came in on and then turns back to Tara `` Come on Tara lets go ``
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 pm

"Of course we can go it."

*Tara said handing a key to Willa.*

"That one is yours, for the front top, lock, I am kinda crazy about security, so there are a few other keys too, here is the other for the front, and these two are for the back, and side, we also have a security system, the number is 0312, if they ever call the vocal password is machine gun."

*Tara said as Willa looked on.*

"Girl relax....it's not like my driving is gonna kill any one of us."

*She said opening the front door, and walking inside, she noticed a very regal look to the place and noted immediately that they would have to do some redecorating.*

"It's a tad.....formal....right....we are going to have to decorate, for sure our own way, but damn it is beautiful."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Willa knew the house was going to just going to be as beautiful inside as it was outside ,and it was. She walked in behind Tara and looked around and was in awe of the exquisite look it had to it . But Tara was right they were going to have to redecorate for sure this look was a little to grown up for them ,as beautiful as it was. All the security was good but she was going to have to tell Tara about the guard thing and soon like today ,she was sure they were being followed when they came out. Too bad for the followers that Taras driving skills were top notch and she lost them around turn 5 but they were there she was sure of it .She just needed an in and when Tara thought she was just wigged out about her driving she had it .....

“ Umm.. Tara yeah your driving was crazy but there is something else on my mind....we need to chat ,you know about my guard detail ....well they aren’t there just to make sure I don’t do something stupid again ...they are there for protection ...You know when I lived at the mansion no one really noticed me I walked around pretty much where ever I wanted to and I heard things ...I don’t know if you are aware of this or not but we are soon to be at war with Texas ...The Queen wants Bills territories and wants Bill and he’s afraid we might get in the mix so I wouldn’t be surprised if you have guards who follow you too you just haven’t seen them .....”

“Please before you say anything hear me out .... I need protection I know that if something were to happen I would not be able to fight an attack off ,I’m not stupid ...my maker left me weak and unprotected ...you’re not much older than I am and your maker left you, not as weak but come on you have to admit your weaker than you would be if she had been a better maker ...You need the protection Tara ...Please do not say anything to Bill and take the protection and I think we should hire our own guards for here if we plan on spending any amount of time here...please Tara can you do this so I don’t worry about you all the time ...please ....”
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:37 pm

*Tara looked at Willa, with anger flowing through her, to the very core how dare, she how fucking dare she mention something about Pam....her Maker.....how fucking dare she.*

have to admit your weaker than you would be if she had been a better maker ...

*Tara knew she said something else, but she couldn't pay it attention, her mind was a buzz with a feeling....a terrible feeling, it felt sickening and impulsive, and yet she had no control of her own actions, she proceeded without any filter, just rode the beast, in a swift motion she grabbed Willa by the throat, and pinned her to the mansions wall, lifting her slightly.*

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU, SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER! ABOUT MY MAKER! IT'S YOUR FUCKING DADDY'S FAULT, SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT IF HE DIDN'T IT'S HIS FAULT! SO DON'T BLAME BILL OR SOME OTHER BITCH! PAM LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM, WE'RE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF HIM, WE'RE ALONE, BECAUSE OF HIM! That is the truth of the matter, ain't nothing else about it to be said."

*Tara closed her eyes and inhaled and slowly let Willa go. Hearing the rest of her sentence.*

You need the protection Tara ...Please do not say anything to Bill and take the protection and I think we should hire our own guards for here if we plan on spending any amount of time here...please Tara can you do this so I don’t worry about you all the time ...please ....”

"Bill ain't trying to help, he ain't never did anything, just because and if you think he is doing anyone a favor you're shit ass wrong, he ain't never did anything out of the kindness of his heart, that motherfucker is as cold as a snake, at least Eric is honest about what he is, Bill is still in fucking denial!"

*Tara looked away, from Willa, not wanting to put her hands on the younger vampire, she already felt bad for doing it, and was cursing under her breath, that wasn't who she was, she wasn't a bully, she slide down the couch, with her back facing the wall near the door.*

"That was kinda dick-ish.....okay....that was really disk-ish......I'm.....I mean.....you....you know....I'm....that.....fuck it bitch you know what I am trying to say..I'm....I didn't mean to react so hasty....I....we have been out of blood for a while....and....I'm just sorry....real sorry....now bring your baby vamp ass over here and hug me so I know you forgive me, or I'm start crying and we both know neither of us wants to see that."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Willa knew what was coming even before Tara hit her with the throat block ,she saw it in her eyes. She didn’t even defend against it like she even knew how ,that was the point for the whole conversation. She knew she needed protection no matter where it came from ....

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU, SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER! ABOUT MY MAKER! IT'S YOUR FUCKING DADDY'S FAULT, SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT IF HE DIDN'T IT'S HIS FAULT! SO DON'T BLAME BILL OR SOME OTHER BITCH! PAM LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM, WE'RE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF HIM, WE'RE ALONE, BECAUSE OF HIM! That is the truth of the matter, ain't nothing else about it to be said."

“ I know its Erics fault  ,it’s all his fault for leaving in the first place ,but Im going to say it and you may not want to hear it but she left too . She didn’t have to follow him, she could have stayed “

“ And as for Bill I don’t give a rats ass who he is doing it for I need the protection . I haven’t been a vampire as long as you and Eric just left me to fend for myself so ....I’m scared Tara ...I’m really scared...”

Willa walked over to Tara and sat down beside her and gave her a timid little hug ....
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm

*Tara wanted to shake Willa's arm off, but the fact was, she knew  she had been wrong, she knew she blew her top, and she knew Willa was right which hurt even more, yes Pam left to follow him, yes it was Pam's choice and for the first time, she heard Pam's words echo in her mind.*

"You can't replace him, and you never will......You can't replace him, and you never will.........You can't replace him, and you never will.....

*It went over and over in Tara's mind, and she knew Willa was right, she knew Pam had a decision, she knew Pam could have stayed, she knew they could have all been living in that cabin, Pam, Tara and Willa, but then she remembered reality....and that was a bitch and a half....they were orphans, they were alone, alone....but that didn't mean she was vulnerable, Tara kissed Willa's far-head, and cupped her hands around the younger vampire's face.*

"You're right.....it was her choice.....which is why I am going to make you a promise right now, I am not Eric, I know I am not your maker, or obviously not my own maker....but I Tara Mae Thornton, Will never leave you, Ever.....you have my word, on my own blood that flows in my veins undead or other, I will never be Eric....as I was reminded by Pam, and I know it's not the same......Pam made sure I understood that.....but you have me....and I know we're like sisters, even if your ass is sometimes annoying like a sister....you'll never be alone....I promise."

*Tara said hugging Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Damn those tears ,Willa hated that she was so weak.She cried all the time it seemed everything made her cry .Thinking about Eric really made her cry and Tara was right ,they were gone.She had to stop crying over him ...

"but I Tara Mae Thornton, Will never leave you, Ever."

She looked at Tara then and really saw it in her eyes she meant it she would never leave her if she at all could help it, come hell or high water Tara would never leave her side .She was so touched that she grabbed Tara and hugged her with all her might and looked into her eyes and told her.

" And I will never leave you Tara ,that is my promise to you .Even if you might want me to I wont ,we are sisters and I stand behind you in everything .We are stronger together and as soon as you help me learn how to defend myself I wont be as scared anymore ."

She kissed Tara and asked    " lets look at this beautiful house ?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content