For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Good Intentions

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Good Intentions Empty Good Intentions

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Jason had not been having much luck lately, he had called into Merlotte's to see Sookie but she was never there. Sam had said that she had taken some time off. But where the hell was she? She wasn't at home, she wasn't at work. It was not like her not to call and say where she was. He was starting to get worried about her. He remembered that when Sookie needed to call that wolf she was with his number was still in his call list. Retrieving his cell as he scrolled through to a number that he did not recognize as he hit call and prayed silently that it was the right number as he pressed it to his ear.

"Please, please answer the god dammed phone...Pick up...Pick up" he repeated to himself.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Good Intentions Empty Re: Good Intentions

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 pm

{He looked down at his phone and saw that it was Jason Stackhouse calling. Right, he had forgotten to tell him about their impromptu trip. He knew it would be safe to talk to him now, considering Sookie was down at the spa for a while. He answered his cell and sat at the edge of the bed.}

"Jason, hey. How's it going?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:07 pm

When Jason heard the click on the other end of the phone and a deep voice echo through as he frowned at the voice.

"Sooks? That you? What the hell happened to your voice? You ain't sick are you?" he asked pausing to hear the response.

Was Sookie sick? Was there even an illness that made you have a male's voice?

"Alcide? That you?" he asked curiously.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:19 pm

{He laughed and shook his head.} "Jason, you called my cell. So yeah, it is me, Alcide. Something wrong?" {He could hear the worry in his voice and tried to reassure him.}

"Sorry I didn't let you know sooner, Sookie is here with me. She's safe. I took her out of town under the illusion that it was for her birthday, but uh...that's not entirely true."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Jason frowned as he heard that Alcide had taken her out of town for her birthday? But not? Shit! Her birthday, he hadn't gotten her anything. He had completely forgot.

"Why? What's happened to her? Those no good vampires ain't bothering her again are they? Cause if they are I will take them down to the station" he told Alcide "No good fucking vamps" he mumbled to himself.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:29 pm

{Alcide could not help but stand and laugh a deep rumbled laugh at his attempt of authority.}

"Jason, we all know Sookie is like crack to vampires, but no that's not entirely the reason. And I uh...I'm not sure takin' 'em down to the station'll do any good. They're vamps Jason, as in stronger than cuffs and can kill you easily. So don't get involved."

{He rubbed the back of his neck and paced the room for a bit.}

"Truth is, when I was on that job in Baton Rouge, I heard about a war between Louisiana and Texas. I also have a feeling that things are about to get messy there. So I wanted her as far from it as possible. And being that Hep V is still an issue..."

{He trailed off for a bit, wondering about Violet and if Jason was still shacking up with a vamp chick. Must be a Stackhouse thing...}
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm

"Hey! Don't talk about my sister that way!" he grumbled down the phone to Alcide.

A war with Texas and Louisiana? Was it on TV? Andy had said that he heard these was some Texan vampires in town but he didn't think much of it.

"A war? Like bombs and tanks and stuff like that? I never seen a tank before. I saw this guy on TV once he lived in somewhere over the ocean like Hawaii and he owned a tank" he retold Alcide his story of something that he saw on TV once.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:37 pm

{Closing his eyes with a sigh, he shook his head as Jason began to tell an irrelevant story about a tank.}

"No, Jason. Not like that kind of war. A supernatural war between those vampires from Texas and those from Louisiana. You've been around them long enough, don't you know they all want territory? I'd rather keep your sister safe and out of harms way then to be some bargaining chip to hurt the vampires from here. I'm sure Bill would be the one they're after and with their history..."

{He didn't wanna think about Bill and Sookie's past relationship but knew she would be taken to make a point to Bill and he would not allow it.}
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 pm

"I ain't stupid, I know about wars and stuff. It would be pretty cool is that had swords and light sabers from that Lord of the rings movie...Be good you must" he joked to himself.

Clearing his throat as he tried to be more serious, more officer of the law serious.

"So Sookie is safe? No vamps messing her about?" he prodded Alcide for more information.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 pm

{He bit back a laugh and covered his eyes, shaking his head at Jason.} "Yeah, it would be cool." {He lied.}

{Leaning against the wall and looking out the window that overlooked the property of the bed and breakfast they were staying at, he saw Sookie walking out of the spa with a big smile on her face. He couldn't help but smile too.}

"She's fine, she's safe. She's with me. We'll be back after all this blows over and I know it's safe for her. And you better keep this between us Jason...I mean it." {He said with his alpha tone.}
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 pm

"Hey man I can keep secrets. I am a secret keeper, like this one time when Sookie made me promise not to tell Grams about her sleeping.....Never mind" he ended quickly.

He was a secret keeper, Jason knew a lot of secrets that he hadn't told anyone.

"When? Didn't a war last like ten years or something? That war with Japan and Germany?" he frowned again
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 am

{He growled in his throat, needing Jason to take this seriously.} "Jason! Focus. Forget the war, forget Japan and Germany. You need to know what is about to happen. No one is safe. Violet still claiming you as hers? Because if she is, maybe you'll be okay...but there is no guarantee. Hep V is spreading like wildfire, it's coming from Southern Louisiana and it's only a matter of time until vamps up here are affected."

{He watched Sookie talk to another female, a huge smile on her face. Their vacation would be normal, as normal as he could manage to make it. Seeing her begin to start walking towards the building, he swallowed.}

"Jason, I swear if you tell Sookie why I took her away, I'll kick your ass myself. Sheriff or no Sheriff...she can''t know. You know how she is. Stubborn and hardheaded. But I'll do anything to keep her safe. I love her Jason, I love your sister."

{He admitted it and closed his eyes, not knowing if Jason could be trusted to keep his intentions secret.}
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 am

"Yeah..Yeah I got it. I ain't stupid Alcide" he grumbled "It really that bad?" he asked about Hep V. Jason didn't think it was that bad.

But Alcide's last words had him stunned - he loved Sookie.

"You love Sooks? Well you treat her right. Don't go messing her about and keep her away from vamps, except Violet. Cause she's European an all and she likes Sooks...Can I ask you something? If you sleep with my sister in dog form will she have puppies or babies?" he asked curiously.

It was something that he wanted to know, if he would be an uncle to a puppy or a baby.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 am

"Yes, Jason...it's really that bad." {He heard him ramble on about Violet and such, nodding his head.} "At this point any vampire who would harm her or use her as leverage is not going to be around her. If you can trust Violet, then we can talk about it. I'm going to keep her safe Jason, no matter the price."

{Hearing his question about puppies or babies, Alcide tightened his grip on the phone and growled.} "Goodbye Jason, Do yourself a favor...don't ever ask me that again."

{He hung up the phone and shook his head. Had Jason been dropped repeatedly as a child? Her poor brother...}
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 am

"Alcide? Alcide?.....Alcide?" Jason called into his phone.

But he had hung up.

Putting his cell into his pocket as he repeated Alcide's last words over and over and then it dawned on him.

"Puppies?" as he quickly pulled out his cell again to call Kenya as she answered right away "Kenya, where is the nearest pet store?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:08 pm