For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sweet Revenge

Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Sweet Revenge  Empty Sweet Revenge

Post by Russell Edgington Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

‎*Entombed in concrete with the never ending burn from the silver chains now imbedded into my flesh, no chance to heal and so thirsty from the blood lust, I lie here trapped in a never ending hell. Should have killed Eric long ago, Bill when I had him in Mississippi, and Sookie at some point. Eric took my beloved Talbot from me, we'd been together for 700 years before Eric seduced and killed him. I was able to gather as much of his remains as possible, gently placing them within my Crystal candy dish until Sookie dumped him down Fangtasia's kitchen sink and completely liquefied him with her garbage disposal.

2800 years old, how in the hell did those infants manage to trap me here? It's hard to recall some things, time seems to be moving differently here, the burn and thirst driving me to the brink of madness from time to time the only thoughts that comfort me are of my Talbot and the painfully bloody scenarios of how I'll slowly kill Eric Northman, Bill Compton, and Sookie Stackhouse, these fuel my desire to enact my revenge against those that took everything from me!! They will lose those whom they hold dearest, those that are important to them, whatever will cause the greatest amount of pain and suffering! They will come to understand my pain, those pathetic fools should have tried harder to kill me when they had the chance! I'll drain everyone they ever knew, drain that pathetic backwater swamp of Bon Temps, blood will run through it's streets, everything will be burnt to the ground and the damn earth itself salted so nothing will remain to grow back! On to Shreveport next, bleed it dry ~ level that joke of a club Fangtasia to the ground after painfully killing each employee and draining all the human cattle! Prodigy and family alike, any and all sympathizers will be cut down like the dogs they are; OH and 'The Authority' ~ Fuck the 'Authority' and the AVL as well! Russell Edgington will bow to NO ONE!!

I knew time was quickly passing by, lack of blood was making me weaker by the day. I could hear the human cattle above making noise of construction and automobiles coming and going. The Blur of months, dreams and visions soaked with blood, my strength was non existent when the monotony was broken up with the sound of concrete being pounded above me, I felt every vibration ring down through me the Blood Lust was rising as the being grew closer to my location. I thought perhaps I was dreaming once again, but then the silver was ripped free of my skin, screaming out in agony and rage, blinded by the artificial light, I was FREE! I could no longer tell if anyone was still here with me, I didn't sense anyone and the Blood Lust had a full hold on me now, I needed to feed NOW!! Stumbling out into the night I spied two whores who reeked of humanity, blurring forward I grabbed each about the throat, I wasn't in the mood to hear anything other than the slowing beats of their hearts as I drained each dry. A painful euphoria burst through my veins as I began to heal, I would need more blood then take to ground to completely heal. Throwing both whores into the dumpster I stumbled once more out onto the street. As luck would have it a young couple were strolling hand in hand ahead of me, blurring to them I laid a hand upon each of their shoulders spinning them around to face me* Pardon me, could you spare a drink? *Glamouring their feeble cattle minds and ushering them to the nearest doorway, both were drained within moments and tossed to the side like the empty blood bags they were. Feeling stronger and a bit more like my old self, I knew it was time to go to ground. Wondering the streets for nearly a hour before coming up on an old cemetery, wandering through locating the oldest part where the thin granite slabs were almost unreadable, it would be peaceful and quiet without much chance to be disturbed. Quickly burrowing deep into the soft soil.* Soon my beloved, soon they will all pay for what they've done! *Laughing like a loon, drifting off with the delightful plans forming to enact my revenge!!*

~ Two Nights Later ~
    *Emerging from the earth I startled a human caretaker who made a lovely snack. Strength of old flowed once more through my veins as I took to the air touching down onto the roof of one of my old warehouses that contained a small living quarters within. Once I was clean and dressed in proper gentlemen's attire, an smile of pure malice crossed my face as I dialed the phone…….*

after being released
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Sweet Revenge  Empty Re: Sweet Revenge

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:04 pm