For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Hello, John

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Hello, John - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, John

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

She listened to him, his anger growing. She could hear it in his voice as his voice rose, growing deeper and more alpha like by the minute. Her brows rose as the authority in his voice grew stronger. She grinned and began to speak. "Judgement--" Her words were cut off when he moved her and pushed her against the wall, holding her arms pinned tightly so she couldn't move.

The conviction he spoke with as he spoke about protecting their family and their son. His mother was still in hiding for fear of being found and hurt again. They were a hunted breed. He was determined not to allow her to keep Rajat from him, even as his eyes swirled purple and gold from his anger that only grew, she could see how much love he held for the boy he had never met. And...for her. That fact angered her and she did not know why.

She went to speak when he slammed his fist through the wall and she turned her head to see the hole, her eyes cutting back to him as her own anger began to boil. Her fists balled at her sides and she narrowed her eyes at him, ever the defiant tigress she was. She hated alpha males and their instinctive need to show her they had the balls and wore the pants.

"You will listen to me here and now, Tijgerian. I am Jonathan Quinn. I am harbinger of the last pack of Were-Tigers in India. You will not disrespect me within my own home. You will shut up and sit down while we speak about my son. Once I decide we are done, then we will discuss when, not if, you will be bringing him to see his father."

He stated his fact as alpha, putting his foot down. It had been many years since he had spoken to her this way. It seemed the man she once knew was still buried deep inside of this person, and she had brought him forth. He had made mistakes, he owned up to them. She was not perfect and never claimed to be. But she held her own reservations about who she needed and wanted as a father for her son, and if he staked claim to that role....he had to realize their place in this world. And it was not in bed next to a vampire.

"Do you feel better?" She smirked and looked away from him for a moment. "I must say it brings back fond memories of staking claim to who makes the rules. I respect your home and I respect you, I do not respect your decisions and I cannot condone the choices you have made. It is our son who would pay the price for your choices...and I cannot allow him to suffer for it. When I am ready and I see fit that you can be known to him, when he can be proud of the man you are...they you shall see him. I refuse to bow down to you when you are not the tiger I met ten years ago. I see specs of him, I hear the alpha in your voice, yet...I cannot be commanded by it."

She moved closer to him, inches from his face as she looked into his eyes. "Prove...me wrong."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Quinn turned his face away for a moment, weighing his options, then his hand came up, striking her across the face, sending her sprawling into the center of the room. He was on her in a moment, grabbing her by her hair and dragging her to her feet. He struck her again, knocking her down into the 'pit' in the room, growling as he jumped down next to her, pinning her to the couch with one hand at her neck.

"You wanted me to prove it. You should be careful what you ask for, Tijgerian..."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:14 pm

She growled when he struck her, falling to the center of the room as her hand came up to touch her cheek. She narrowed her eyes at him and snarled when he lifted her by pulling her hair. She let out a screech of anger and felt him strike her again. When she was pinned with his hand around her throat, she grinned with her busted lip that was trickling blood into her mouth, her eyes glowing with anger.

"I said....prove me wrong. You just...proved you are not the same man."

He had changed. Never before would he have hit her and acted out so violently. But if that was what he wanted....She growled and her eyes changed for a moment as she used her strength to push him back to the floor, straddling him and swiping her hand at his face, leaving scratches in its wake.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:21 pm

"I said....prove me wrong. You just...proved you are not the same man."

He laughed when she pushed him off and climbed on top of him.

"And you are not the same either, Tijgerian. In the old days, I never could have gotten you twice without you reacting."

He felt the scratches on his face, but grinned. He was actually feeling more alive than he had in a long time. He hooked his legs around her, shifting weight and rotating his hip to once again sit above her. He pinned her arms down, grinning at her. Something in him was waking that had long slept.

"Now this does bring back memories."

He thought back to how rough they used to play, and his mind went in a whole unplanned direction. He found himself enjoying the idea of renewing those games. He leaned in, looking in her eyes, a hunger behind his own.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 pm

"Lucky for you, perhaps I've softened with motherhood..." She felt him shift again so that he had her pinned on her back. Hearing his teasing, she laughed humorously and rolled her eyes. When she looked back into his eyes and saw what she saw, her instinct took over. She headbutted him, kicking off her heels, she used her feet to press against his shoulders and push him back. Once he was off of her, she slapped him again and quickly stood, then placed her bare foot against his neck with pressure.

"Memories? They've long been forgotten...."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 pm

He grinned and laughed, grabbing her foot and using it for leverage, grabbing her leg and twisting to pull her from her feet. As she fell over him, he wrapped her with his arms and legs, pressing his face against her back. He laughed and whispered in her ear.

"Then perhaps I should remind you why we had so much fun."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:33 pm

She was on her stomach and her arms pinned as he pressed against her back, whispering in her ear. She grinned and moved her knee up so that she could mule kick him where it mattered, missing and hitting his leg. She rolled her body to the left with all her might and caused him to fall. She quickly got to her feet and crouched low, a snarl as her lip curled.

"Do not remind me of the past, John."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 pm

He grinned when she reacted so much to his taunt. As he rose to his feet, he chuckled.

"It seems that I do not need to try, you already remember. I can smell it on you, Tij...and I can see it in your eyes. You still care, much as I do.."

He took a breath and looked directly in her eyes, crouching down to the level she was at. He decided to try a different kind of attack. He spoke from his heart.

"I never stopped loving you, Tijgerian, and no matter what happens, I never will. Nothing will ever change that."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 pm

She growled and screamed, hearing his soft words. She lunged forward and knocked him backwards. She held both of her small hands around his throat and let out a pained growl, one full of frustration and emotion.

"No! Do not..just don't!"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

He grinned as she tried to pin him down. Her hands were on his neck, but she just did not have the conviction she needed in the act. He reached up, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down, kissing her fiercely, his eyes locked on hers.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Her eyes widened as he kissed her, her body wanting to react to his touch and his lips on hers. But her mind screaming at her. For the briefest of moments, she allowed it. The electric shock she felt was pleasant. Coming quickly to her senses, she pushed him away from her and back down, quickly standing from him and grabbing her shoes. She looked at him and her breathing was labored as she struggled to catch her breath from their....whatever it was. She shook her head no and ran straight for the door, ignoring the looks from the guards as she headed for her car.

She slid inside and spoke in a pained voice that cracked with emotion. "Drive. NOW!" Things had not gone according to plan and she felt things she never intended to feel. Damn you John Quinn, just damn you! She cursed him silently as she closed her eyes and tried to get the mental image of him kissing her out of her mind. She was here for a reason....and this was NOT it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:37 am