For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Desperate Times

Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Desperate Times Empty Desperate Times

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 am

Judith could feel the panic begin to rise in her throat, a huge lump threatening to choke her, as Isabel's words rang through her mind; like a song that was stuck there, mocking her.

"He shall know...When I have a silver stake to his heart he will know that you were the reason that he fell from his pedestal...You will live with the knowledge that you killed your own brother."

There was no question as to what had to happen next.  Judith had to find a way out, to escape and get to William before Isabel did.  He must know that she did not betray him; not intentionally at least.  She had to get out of this place or die trying.  There was no other option.

As Casey came into the cell, she noted something that she had seen in his eyes before; something that she had seen in the eyes of thousands of men across the years.  Judith could see it, smoldering just underneath the surface.  It certainly wouldn't take much for her to stoke, causing the flames of passion to leap forward.

As he walked into the cell, she smiled slightly, "Back once again I see Casey?  Why is it that you come in here to cause me such pain, knowing the entire time that's not the type of pleasure that you truly want?"

Casey looked wary for a moment, the fire in his eyes growing slightly.  

"Put that blowtorch down and come here, I will give you everything that you desire; and, perhaps, some things that you never knew you wanted."

She saw as the smoldering embers began to rise and a small flame emerged as Casey placed his torture device on the floor and eagerly advanced.  'This is going to be easier than I thought.'  Judith thought to herself as she feigned delight when she felt Casey's mouth press against her soft flesh.  

As his mouth found her ear, Judith saw her opportunity.  Dropping her fangs, she sunk them deep into his throat; deep enough that he could not immediately pull away.  Feeling her strength beginning to return, she drained young Casey nearly to the point of death before releasing him.  Grabbing the keys to her chains off of his belt, she freed her body from its bonds and began to walk swiftly out of the cell.  

Turning back, Judith smiled down at Casey and grabbed the blowtorch.  "Don't you know that if you play with fire, you'll get burned?  Since nobody taught you that, perhaps this will help you to remember it."

Setting Casey ablaze, Judith smiled and closed her eyes at Casey's delicious screams of pain.  Turning once more, she walked out of the dungeon, ready to kill anything and anybody that got in the way of Judith warning her William.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:07 pm