For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The King's Bidding.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The King's Bidding. Empty The King's Bidding.

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 am

~~~ "Bill Compton, Louisiana. Yes...I have made my decision....You know what to do? Good. Do it. Your debt has been paid for this. Until next time my friend" ~~~

~~ On The Other End of The Phone ~~

A sadistic smirk spread across his face as darkness hid his face as the echo's of screams swirled around him as the phone line went dead.

"As you wish...your Majesty" his deep southern voice rasped.

The cloaked figure emerged from a darkened room as he turned to a small table that had a silver tray that held single syringe filled with a clear liquid as he pulled on a pair of thick black gloves as the screams echoed louder as he could not help the smirk turning into a deep chuckle. He turned from the table as he crossed the room to stand in front of another long steel table. A young bound and gagged woman lay there chained by her ankles and wrists as a cloth gagged her mouth.

"The King has requested your services my dear....You shall do his bidding....But know if you should fail...There will be dire consequences"

All the young gagged woman could do was attempt to scream as the gag muffled her terror as tears streamed down her face as the cloaked figure held the syringe to eye level as he checked to see that it was ready for administration.

"You do him a great honour...You should be proud" he grinned.

Rolling up the young girl's sleeve as he placed the end of the needle against her skin as he let the needle pierce her flesh as he administered the single dose.

"Tomorrow night...You will know what to do" he whispered as he withdrew the needle and turned from the young girl as he placed the empty syringe back onto the silver tray.

He had done the King's bidding, and then tomorrow night. He would be free.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:10 pm