For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Escaped - Tick Tock

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Escaped - Tick Tock Empty Escaped - Tick Tock

Post by Isabel Beaumont Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 am

Isabel let her fangs slide into the thigh of some donor virgin that Raphael had procured for her once again. With untainted donor's becoming a rare find these days she could not be too careful, the last thing that she wanted was to be infected by the virus Hep V. She had heard the rumours of it escalating in Oklahoma quite rapidly and knew that it was only a matter of time before it took over Texas. True she did not care about anyone else other than herself, as long as she was clean and her donors were clean then that was all that mattered.

She had not seen nor heard from Casey in a few days knowing that he would have locked himself down in the cells with Compton's sister. She could see it in his eyes that he wanted to do more than just torture her, she couldn't care less what he did with her as long as she was kept alive for the time being. There was still a lot more information that she could acquire from Compton's sister before she herself granted the True death upon her.

As the lifeless virgin lay heaped across her desk as she withdrew her fangs as dabbed the sides of her lips with a handkerchief as she dropped it to cover the young girl's modesty as she slid out from beneath her desk and headed straight to the cells.

Upon entering the cells she was surprised not to hear a single thing.

"Casey....My love....I know you love your woman quiet, but I would like to hear her scream" she grinned cheerily.  

But she was met with no response.

"Casey?" she called again to be met with silence.

Rapidly descending the stairs as she was greeted by Casey, in a blood pool of his remains - Compton's sister was gone. Pulling out her cell she hit dial and was put through to someone on her guard.

"She has escaped...One possibly two days ahead. Find her and bring her back. Do not disappoint me" as she ended the call.

Isabel could not allow Compton's sister to get to her brother's side. She did not need Compton having an advantage over her, now when she was this close to getting what she wanted. Remembering her threats to the Tiger she glanced at her cell as began typing in a message that she knew would infuriate him quite well;

"Tick Tock John. Tick Tock" as she hit send.

Turning her attention back to the blood pool that was once Casey she could not help but feel a pang of sadness. She quickly got over that feeling as she waited for the Tiger's response knowing that he would be working to try and find out who her man was....If only he knew.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:52 pm