For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Damn the luck!

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Damn the luck! Empty Damn the luck!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 pm

I woke up with a smile and got dressed for the night shift tonight at Merlotte's. I smiled at Sookie as I grabbed my apron and order pad. "Looks like we are working buddies tonight, huh?" She smiled and agreed. Tonight would be great. Jason was supposed to meet me after my shift to hang out. I couldn't wait! I headed to my first table to take my first order of the night with a smile on my face.

Damn the luck! Empty Re: Damn the luck!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 pm

We were finally caught up and slow enough for me to take my break. Sookie and I were busting ass on making sure drinks were full, tickets were paid and hot meals arrived to tables. The bus boy was a tad slow and it was annoying both of us, having to wait for a table to seat our patrons. I looked to Sookie and let her know I was taking my break while we were slow. I headed out the back towards the employee entrance. I sat under the old oak tree where they had a bench. The wind blew and I felt the air touch my skin as my hair flew. I closed my eyes to take in the peaceful night and took a deep breath. I smelled someone else close by. I turned to face the guest when all of a sudden my face and any exposed skin felt like it was burning. It was like a chain net or something. I couldn't make out who or how many there were but as I struggled against the silver chain net my skin burned and smoke rose from it. I screamed in pain and felt my body fall to the ground. Being wrapped in silver chains now I could barely move it hurt so bad. "YOU MUTHER FUC----AHHHHHHH" Grunt and moans escaped my lips as the silver dug deeper into my flesh making me cry blood tears. I screamed in pain again as they loaded me into a van or something. By now I could barely open my eyes due to the pain. I only wished Bill would feel my pain and rush to my aid.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm

I was sitting in my office, on the computer, when I felt it. I sensed Jessica and knew instantly she was in trouble. I jumped out of my chair and rushed over to Merlotte's. I went to the exact spot where I sensed she was and didn't see her. I knew instantly something was wrong. I picked up my phone and called Eric.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Jason clocked out and headed home before his date with Jessica. Though he was a known playboy and ladiesman, He often had trouble figuring out how to approach things right now he was baffled at his most troubling issue. He had no idea what to wear now, A sigh left his lips before a series of words. "Dangit. My favorite shirt is in the wash and all i got is the same thing i usually wear." Jason calmly said with a soft tone, " What else could go wrong today. " -..He went ahead and dressed up in his usual attire and headed over to Sam's. He wanted to get there early to spend time with Jessica before the actual date. He walked in with a smile on his face but no sign of her. He went to the bar and spoke to the the first person that came from behind the bar. "Hey, You seen Jessica?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:48 pm