For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

More than one way...

John Quinn
    John Quinn

More than one way... Empty More than one way...

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:48 am

~Bon Temps~
    *John Quinn's office*

John was looking over his paperwork for the day when Vincent walked in holding a large folder.

"Yes, Vincent?"
    Vincent Davis
    Vincent Davis

More than one way... Empty Re: More than one way...

Post by Vincent Davis Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:53 am

Vincent walked into the office holding the file he had been asked for, though he did not know if Mr. Quinn still wanted it. He laid it on Mr. Quinn's desk and smiled.

"It took a while to organize all the information but the project is done, Mr. Quinn. Everything is there, from dollars, to pesos, to euros, even the yen in her Japanese accounts. I even found out who some of her creditors and suppliers were while I was organizing things. Your investigators were very detailed and included everything they found."

He smiled at Mr. Quinn's obvious distraction.

"If your mind is not here, then perhaps you should go to where it is, Mr. Quinn. I imagine this will keep a while longer."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 am

He chuckled at Vincent's comment. The man could always read him like a book. He looked down at the file and the name written across the folder. He had forgotten he even assigned the investigators. They had been subtle of course. It would not have been good for them to have been discovered.

More than one way... 628x4710

He opened the file and looked at the picture on the first page, then began to flip through the file, scanning mainly the headers. My my...they had indeed been busy and now it seemed he had a way to strike at the arrogant cow that she would never see coming. He looked up to Vincent and grinned. He could get a second bonus out of this. By hitting her first, he robbed Compton of the chance.

"Vincent, talk to our people in the European Banking Union. I would like to call in all debts she has with them. Tell them that the EEE will pay them the difference on any loss they will take."

He flipped through a few more pages, seeing the lists of suppliers.

"Contact Gregor in Houston. Tell him to cancel all munition orders for any client affiliated with that bitch. Get a hold of Pharmatech as well. Nothing goes to Texas until I say otherwise. I am sure they will have no problems in finding alternative clients. After that, get in touch with our federal contacts. I think the IRS would like to freeze her accounts due to possible V trafficking across state lines."
    Vincent Davis
    Vincent Davis

Post by Vincent Davis Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:17 am

Vincent grinned when he began to see flashes of the old Mr. Quinn again. His old flame coming back had been good for him in some ways. This was a fire he had missed in his old friend for some time now.

"It will be my pleasure, Mr. Quinn...now go where you must. I can deal with the details of this."

Vincent took the file back from Mr. Quinn, smiling, and walked from the room to get things rolling.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:19 am

Quinn grinned at Vincent left the room with the file. That arrogant bitch was already busy with Compton, so she would not notice until it was too late that the rug had been pulled from under her. This should be entertaining, and for once, he was on the sidelines instead of knee deep. It would be a nice change.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:28 am