For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+2
Sam Merlotte
Tijgerian
6 posters

Confirmed Suspicions

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Confirmed Suspicions - Page 2 Empty Re: Confirmed Suspicions

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:53 pm

The human pointed a gun to her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Go ahead and shoot."Turning her attention back to the girl beneath her, she curled a lip and growled again, her eyes changing color to show how deadly she could be. "You are not good enough for someone like John Quinn." Right after she finished speaking, she felt the pool stick being yanked out of her hand, then a hard kick to her side. She fell to the floor and let out a hard grumble in frustration. The cool headed vampire came to the rescue and disarmed the human. Her eyes narrowed in slits as she stood, listening. Ignoring Sam's offer of his hand, she picked herself up off the ground and dusted her pants off. Looking at James, she spat out.

"I don't give a damn what it is you think. I was the one who was attacked, I retaliated. So you tell her, whatever her name is, to not assume things. A vampire who cannot control their emotional baggage. Tell me, who else here has slept with John Quinn?" She scoffed and shook her head, disgusted with John. She looked at Sam and sighed.

"I'll email you Mr. Merlotte. Right now I am in such a state of disgust I wish to leave. I do so hope you will think long and hard about who you hire in your establishment, they make this place reek of the dead. It's not appealing to productivity nor customer service." She picked up her pen and legal pad, getting ready to leave. She'd had enough for tonight.
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Matthew continued to aim his gun at the unknown woman who it appeared that some knew off as he kept his aim as Brianna was still in danger as his gun was stolen from him by a vampire he knew from the King's home - James.

"You do not have the right" he snapped at James.

He could see the way that James was standing in front of Brianna in a protective stance as he did not like it at all. It should have been him. Being given orders to get her home was enough to get him to act as he kept the eye on the woman who was beginning to collect her things to leave.

"You might want to tell John Quinn that he better watch his back!" he snarled as he pulled Brianna into his arms.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:09 pm

"You are not good enough for someone like John Quinn."

Brianna refused to let her see her cry and not in front of everyone, she had to hold her resolve. She could feel the pool cue press against her chest as she bit down on her lip to hide the pain as she saw Matthew ready to shoot to protect her as she cue was gone as Jessica snatched it from the woman and James now standing in front of her to protect her. She rested her hand on his shoulder "Thank you James..." she whispered as she was pulled into Matthew's arms. Resting her against his shoulder as she heard James bark orders to take her away but when Matthew attempted to she pulled back on his arms.

She wanted to stay, she wanted to see the woman who had stolen Quinn away from her, she wanted to stare into the eyes of someone who Quinn had left her for. That was the reason, he had left her for this woman, he had lied about everything that he had told her.

"No...I want to stay" she whispered to Matthew as she glanced at James to see a disapproving look from him as she remained in Matthew's arms "I am staying James" she insisted. Meanwhile hearing the owner of the bar wanting to know what had happened but Brianna knew it had been her fault but she didn't dare speak to him as she she looked to Jessica as if to beg her not to say anything to Bill.
    James Kent
    James Kent

Post by James Kent Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:25 pm

James look to Sam, sighing.

"All I know is I came in from taking out the 'empties' and walked in on your guest holding a woken cue to a customer's chest and trying to stake her while the human over there pulled a gun on her. I did what I could to diffuse the situation, but have no idea what sparked it off."

He stepped out of the way and walked behind the bar. He picked up the man's gun and tossed it to him but left the bullets on the bar floor. He then walked over, picking up the broken cue and headed out the back door.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 pm

She looked from James to Matthew and found it odd how James had acted to protect Brianna. Was there something she was missing here? She heard the woman ask who else slept with John Quinn and laughed. Realizing she was laughing out loud, she stopped. "uh..Sorry Sam, I'm just as lost as to what happened." She looked at the woman and grinned. "I guess we all have honey, sorry to burst that perfect little bubble of yours but he seems to prefer the cold skinned to the cold blooded..." She narrowed her eyes and watched James pick the gun up, seeing that something seemed off about him. Then he just walked out the door. She looked at Sam and then Brianna, who refused to leave.

"Brianna, you really should go. If you don't want Bill catching wind of this...just go." She looked at Matthew. "Please take her home and none of this will be mentioned. If not I'll have to tell him and I don't want to do that." She sighed, looking at the woman and Sam then stepping around the pool table to go find James.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Sam looked between them all and then at Brianna who said nothing. He had a feeling this all boiled down to Quinn and maybe this woman was his new girlfriend. Hell, he had no idea. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. -I do apologize and I will look forward to your email. I can assure you this will never happen again, as I will speak to my staff. Thank you for your time.- He handed her the money and cut a glance at Jessica before she left for her remark. Either way, he was impressed by how James had handled things...it might be good to speak with him about a possible bouncer/security type position. -I'll walk you out...-
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Brianna didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay and face the woman who had partly broken her heart by taking Quinn away. She wanted to say everything that was on her mind but she refrained from doing so. Now was not the time, but she hoped that she would get her chance and she wanted to speak to Quinn. She wanted to find out the truth about this mysterious woman. Still wrapped up in Matthew's arms she felt him guide her out of Merlotte's and straight to the car that they had arrived in.

She could see Matthew was in a hurry to get back to the estate as for the first time she noticed that he had a gun, when did he get a gun? She did not have time to answer before the engine roared to life as they were headed back to the estate.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 pm

She cut a hard glare at the redhead who spoke about John preferring cold skinned to cold blooded. Perhaps she was right, as her suspicions had been rung true and confirmed. What game was he playing? Was she just a pawn in order to see his son? Well, that would no longer be an issue because as of this moment, she was gone. Never would she step foot in this town again, and if she did...he would not know about it. The girl who had attacked her continued to stare daggers at her and she smirked, taunting her a bit. When she was led out the door, she looked back at Sam and shook her head as she took the money.

"Thank you Mr. Merlotte, that will be all. I can see myself out."

There were too many vampires around here for her liking and she would suggest to her boss, Anthony, that someone else could handle this account. Her gut feelings were true after all, there was no coming back from such a betrayal as this. This was the vampire he bedded, possibly the one he spoke of who was like his daughter. To top it off, this girl assumed she was the one who stole John from her. How preposterous. She flipped her hair off her shoulder and moved past Sam, heading straight for the door. She caught the gaze of the girl as she entered the parking lot, she looked hollow and empty, pain evident in her face. She really loved John it seemed.

As far as she was concerned, she could have him. She was going to the hotel and getting her son, and then leaving this area for good. She had work to do anyway and did not have time for these games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm